Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich? - page 2. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 10
I believe that some of them do get rich in the seasons but definitely there are also losers in between, just that when people make money they like to show off but when they lose money they just keep quiet and you will not know.
Activity: 420
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

Yes, in previous years such changes occurred. But this year the situation is significantly different. Most likely, the price will drop even a little before the future bull run. Therefore, now there is no need to count on the rapid rise in prices from the end of this year, you need to be patient.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
In recent years the market has a good condition before the end of a year but 2018 was a bit of change since the market has been in downtrend. I think holders will just get rich if they invested on a good coin and when market creates a new all time high.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

I think your bases is came from the 2017 bitcoin goes uprise until december their price go to bubble and sad to say after almost 20k $ value the price quick to dump continuesly in the whole year of 2018.
And i do not expect end of these year bitcoin might increase sharply if get base last year bitcoin value their nothing price increase, so meaning harder to predict bitcoin when it goes just wait and be patience i know all of you are waiting for another bull run and of course I also assuming that.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
I do not know how long are you in crypto but it is not the case that  each year in 4Q the price of the coins goes up.
It depends on the market cycle if it is bearish or bullish rather than the part of the year.

Activity: 448

If you have started the year with good start and you think you can sell too much in the late end of the year, yes, it is quite can make us rich if we sell many cryptocurrency by the end of the year.
Waiting for the year is all about the coin if you find your coin having this much potential that it has grown up till the year more than double then you can sell to have profit or to become rich. Many people are rich traders because they used skills and they won huge profits. Selling at the end of 2017 was richest year but I am hoping to see the same at the end 2019.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
So it was at the end of 2017, but no one expected it to be that way. Many shouted hold and become rich, many did not listen to them and sold. As a result, those who hold won.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
That use to be the norm, base on an increase in demand towards the end of the year, presently there are several changes taking place in the space, the cryptocurrency space is still evolving, reason why 2018 end of the year is quit different, do not be discourage as you join the community during the bearish market trend, the bll run will sure commence.
Activity: 602
As we can see at the moment, the year 2018 is different from the previous ones, and we never saw a rise in prices in the market of crypto-currencies at the end of the year. But most likely this is normal, since at the end of 2017 there was just huge growth and the market capitalization has grown to huge limits. Now we need to monitor the situation and hope for a quick recovery of the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

If you have started the year with good start and you think you can sell too much in the late end of the year, yes, it is quite can make us rich if we sell many cryptocurrency by the end of the year.
Activity: 434

Sorry but not anymore. Those anti-crypto are now seeing as a big threat that they not expected to progress. Those middlemen that are making so much money with must have created a organized syndicate to bring us all down and kill this market for good.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
We have no data or concrete evidence that will shows us that it is so, but anytime of the year people are likely to make money from investing in the right project, be it in the beginning or the end of the year, it's all about finding the right coin to invest.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Every market provide opportunities for growah. The crypto show huge benifits at early stage because its new to world and provide  a very promising future to world eco ony. But new many countries are new trying to control it. So return are not huge now but it will be promising to be good
Activity: 602
This was before, because before it was really very profitable to take into account what is today called cryptocurrency. Not many people used to do this before, but now even fewer people are doing it. Because the fall of the market is now forming a large outflow of investors.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
The crypto market is gradually changing the way it works, it will not follow that path forever. Because if everyone knows that time increases or decreases, sharks will not earn money.
The 2017 100% holder earns from X10 X20 even x50 times profit. But 2018 does not show that, 2018 is the year of trade surfing.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Not every year, the price of cryptocurrency will rise at the end of the year, because the price of crypto is not determined by time, but by the buyer.

No it is not true that every year end crypto holders become rich it was purely based on market condition and value. but unlike end 0f 2017 this year was not enough profitable to investors and most of them are not earned a lot from crypto. So this means profit or rich is not determined by specific time or year end it based on market condition.
That’s true, this will still depend on how you work for that year. And for me no matter how good the market is if you don’t have enough holdings then don’t expect to be come rich. Making profit will depend on your strategies, don’t depend it on what months or years we are in now, start working hard to succeed.
Activity: 445
Many people expected prices to rise and changes in the market from September to December, but nothing good happened, so it’s impossible to predict what the situation will be next year.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
Not every year, the price of cryptocurrency will rise at the end of the year, because the price of crypto is not determined by time, but by the buyer.

No it is not true that every year end crypto holders become rich it was purely based on market condition and value. but unlike end 0f 2017 this year was not enough profitable to investors and most of them are not earned a lot from crypto. So this means profit or rich is not determined by specific time or year end it based on market condition.
Activity: 448

Investors do not always make a profit at the end of the year. 2018 is a vivid example of the fact that it is not always necessary to expect profits at the end of the year and invest all the money.
So some extent but it does not happen always as we can just hopefully invest as we are investing our money within only few years it will rise high more than double. So if one year went wrong for us we can not refuse the previous years that made millions of rich people in our society. So good and bad, rise and fall, earn and lose is part of investment.
Activity: 462
Pages:
Jump to: