Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that now only few bounties scams? - page 2. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
There used to be a lot of bounty scams and I decided not to post them since August 2019. I was very disappointed to see the bounty in 2019. A few days ago I met one of my friends who said that if there are fewer bounty scams now, is that true?
I now decide to join the signature that I use now
Fewer bounty scams? I dont think so.

Because if that is the case then it would not be hard to spot a legit bounty to participate in.

However we know its still hard to choose a good bounty because majority of them are scam or failed project. Thats why its a must to do an extensive research before joining.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
scammers have never been reduced even more scammers are roaming at this time, but now more and more people are smart in doing research so that many scammers here are caught
Good point, nowadays more and more hunters learned from their previous mistakes not researching well before joining the
bounty, they know now to track the project especially the team behind
and who's the manager that will going to takeover, there are still lots of scammers around we can't denied that but with
doing your research it will lessen the chance of doing the same mistake.
Bounty's participations allows you to earn decent profits if you will do your homework checking the potentials of the team
and the usage of the project around this industry.

True! As a bounty hunter, I recognize that I have been doing a lot of research whenever I want to join a project. You guys are right about scammers! There'll be more and more people who will do bad things for their own behalf, however, we will be wiser and more careful in making any decision in this cryptocurrency world!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
scammers have never been reduced even more scammers are roaming at this time, but now more and more people are smart in doing research so that many scammers here are caught
Good point, nowadays more and more hunters learned from their previous mistakes not researching well before joining the
bounty, they know now to track the project especially the team behind
and who's the manager that will going to takeover, there are still lots of scammers around we can't denied that but with
doing your research it will lessen the chance of doing the same mistake.
Bounty's participations allows you to earn decent profits if you will do your homework checking the potentials of the team
and the usage of the project around this industry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
for the bounty project is still the same as before, where to detect it of course we did not know at the beginning of the project, even though your friend said there are only a few scam prizes now but you should be careful too, don't choose the wrong project.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
yes bounty is now better than in the previous year, some bounties in 2020 already have an exchange so bounty participants don't think too much about the project, because what I know if the project is listed means the project is serious about developing the project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
I think he is wrong day by day the crypto market is boosting and with real projects, there are many scam projects which also enter in the crypto market, But in beginning, we mostly did not detect or recognize that project and many investor and hunters lose their money and precious time, But thanks to those senior forum members who some time flag the new projects which are looking scam, like their team is not real, whitepaper plagiarism check and social media pages.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

but some bounties that I followed with the manager who could be said to be good have not paid or have clarity, yes I hope the project will do what it should do, maybe they need time to launch, or I have to look at their telegrams and get the latest information about their development.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
Scam bounties still exists on this forum, 2020 a lot of bounty has been listed at the exchange, so I believe we will meet good campaigns and not scams. at the moment there are some good bounty campaigns and on average held by bounty detectives you only need to follow the project that really pays and successfully managed if the manager and successfully promote the project properly and correctly. some campaigns managed by Bounty Detective, they managed many successful bounty campaigns, instead of others they try to manage credible projects.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
Activity: 2828
Merit: 605
It is true that the bounties that are scams have decreased a lot in the last time but unfortunately the value of the rewards remains very low for all new projects / ico that have bounty campaigns...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It depends on your context of scam here. There are some projects that pay their bounty participants and the project it’s self becomes useless and worthless. While some won’t even pay at all maybe due to some circumstances.
Anyways only few are there you can gain out of the rest are waste of time.
There are not much scam going on - that's true.
But the percentage of worth investing your time projects is lowering month to month
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
It depends on your context of scam here. There are some projects that pay their bounty participants and the project it’s self becomes useless and worthless. While some won’t even pay at all maybe due to some circumstances.

Anyways only few are there you can gain out of the rest are waste of time.
Activity: 252
No and yes because scammers are using other means than how it's been formerly done, and why their will be scammers is because any venture or means that people see is fetch earning for people and it has been drawing people attention, some will want to take advantage of little trust in it. So that is it. Their is scammers but using other means they can be detected easily like that
Activity: 121
Therer fewer bounties companies in 2020 in generalm thats why there is few bounties scams. I dont sure that % was changed
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
Market conditions make many new projects fail and also attract many fraudsters. It's hard to say there are no scam bounties because in reality there are many who don't pay rewards to bounty hunters. Hopefully there are many new projects that are able to do IEO on a good exchange

There may be fewer scam bounties but the problem now is they are delaying and locking the distribution until such time that the coin lose its value, altcoins bounty hunting now has so many risks because there are no guaranty of proper distribution, and they change the rules every now and then and hurt the interest of bounty hunters.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
if in my opinion there will still be a fraudulent project ,, but it depends on you, now you only need to follow the project that really pays and successfully managed if the manager and successfully promote the project properly and correctly ... maybe this could be your reference .
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Nope, there are plenty of bounties scams out there, not only a few. What you didn't see or know about those scams because they aren't outcried to pull an exit as they used to before. Usually, they try to misinformation first to throw people off-hook, said there are problems to check and bounties will be pay at later, excuse and such like that to prolong bounty hunters attention. Just a way to lessen the angry and public attention toward their scams one they run off.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Your friend is wrong, Scammers are still at work and there are some bounties that aren't real on this forum right now, he must have said that maybe because every bounties he promoted paid him so far? Well don't let your guide down, scam projects are still alive on here
Yes, the scam bounties still out there and search for the other investor to trick them and get their money. There is no other way for us to prevent them except always be careful if we want to be their investor or their participants because they can easily to trick us and run away. We need to search for more about the project and the team so that it can reduce the risk of the scamming, and we can get the right project to invest or to participate. But still, it is hard to see the bounties will be reduced.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Your friend is wrong, Scammers are still at work and there are some bounties that aren't real on this forum right now, he must have said that maybe because every bounties he promoted paid him so far? Well don't let your guide down, scam projects are still alive on here
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
There used to be a lot of bounty scams and I decided not to post them since August 2019. I was very disappointed to see the bounty in 2019. A few days ago I met one of my friends who said that if there are fewer bounty scams now, is that true?
I now decide to join the signature that I use now

Even if there are, we should not bring our guards down, it's still risky scammers are not on vacation they are continuously making projects that look good, scammers are far better than legit developers in launching a project so better take heed and always on guard we never know what's going to happen next.
Right! I agree that the number of scammed bounty projects is decreasing. However, it doesn't mean that there are no scam projects. We always have to be aware of that, don't waste your time and work into a scam project. The best thing to do is that you have to be good at doing research. It reduces the risk of being scammed!
Pages:
Jump to: