Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that now only few bounties scams? - page 8. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
There used to be a lot of bounty scams and I decided not to post them since August 2019. I was very disappointed to see the bounty in 2019. A few days ago I met one of my friends who said that if there are fewer bounty scams now, is that true?
I now decide to join the signature that I use now
Yes, that's right, at the moment there are some good bounty campaigns and on average held by bounty detectives, I will also take part in the bounty campaign that you are taking at the moment when the campaign that I'm participating in now ends, because the campaign that I'm taking part in right now soon to end.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
There used to be a lot of bounty scams and I decided not to post them since August 2019. I was very disappointed to see the bounty in 2019. A few days ago I met one of my friends who said that if there are fewer bounty scams now, is that true?
Not so true, very few bounties paid this year so far, I heard Hex and Cartesi paid already, 90% of bounties in 2020 haven't paid yet, some postponed payment because of the pandemic and some are scam, you should visit scam accusation here to see for yourself

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
Read this, ICOs Are Dead But ICO Scammers Are Immortal.

The initial coin offering may have all but died, but the ICO scammer marches on regardless. Whereas legitimate projects have to wrangle with all kinds of challenges including the strength of the market, generating value for investors, creating a real product and actually delivering on the promises they make, the soulless scammer is unencumbered by technical constraints, work ethic or any sense of decency.

So that's pretty much sum it all, scammers won't simply go away even if we are in a bear market or even in Covid-19 pandemic. They will continue to take advantage of the ICO craze, and besides, there are no regulation to really oversee what those ICO are doing, so it is going to be very difficult to stop them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I can not be sure that now the fraud against the bounty is decreasing because what I know is that there is still a bounty project that continues to run but there is no certainty whether this is also called fraud?

What I know now is that bounties are still ongoing with new projects, but we here as hunters must be able to differentiate and do research on what we do with bounties.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Unless there is a regulation with all bounty exist or they will pay in bitcoin per week, we can tell that scam bounties become few. But because a lot of bounties are paying in their native coins, still we can't say that we are already done in scam bounties.

What I noticed in bounty right now is that, the pool becomes lower. And we have to wait for a long period of time before we receive the tokens. Lastly, if they want to attract hunters, they will say that they are going to be listed in top exchanges.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

We can't really say if there are few bounties that are scam in 2020. Because it is really hard to detect them in the beginning. But thanks to those scam investigators in the forum who flag projects are early because of few signs like plagiarising Whitepaper and fake team behind.

So I would say that the numbers didn't change and perhaps it grow even more because scammers will always be here in crypto sphere as there are still a lot of people who blindly trust on them. So just be careful and always investigate first before investing your hard earn money.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
Pages:
Jump to: