Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 27. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 03, 2018, 06:22:57 AM
Its worth it if you can check what is going with that tokens project for example i have this token CCO which is Ccore exchange token and some days ago team launched Ccore exchnage which has low valume now but if exchnage will rise token will do  it too,so i will have profit.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
October 03, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
Some low-cap tokens are really GEM. You have to follow them hard and wait for the best time to jump in.
If they are developing some big things there is a good opportunity for fast x10.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
October 03, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
It is very risky to buy such tokens. Because they are usually used for a pump. You can buy such a token and sell it with 300 percent profit, but in 99,9 percent of situations, you will buy this token, and thats it. There will be no more buyers and you will stuck in this coin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:08:09 AM
of course it is worth it if the token has a lot of demand from the community and their product is really useful for solving problems.
Activity: 36
October 02, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
some coins raise having low volume due to its better technology and fulfilment of promises that they make. but not every one . as low volume coins are not on the top list .
Activity: 95
October 02, 2018, 04:31:24 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

There are times that it is good to buy low volume tokens. But eventually, you still need to do some research before buying them. Look for the reasons behind why they are having low volume. Because some of them are dying. But sometimes, low volume coins will give you huge profit especially when they release a very good news.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 02, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
I wouldn't entertain this type of investment strategy, you could easily be buying up a token with no potential and be left with something that you can't sell on to anyone else. I would stick to researching the quality of the project and base my investment decisions around that rather than the volumes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 04:18:53 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
You can see by example that it is easier to manipulate coins with low capitalization (to make a pump and dump), but this is very risky. It all depends on the particular coin taken.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 04:14:24 AM
They could be more promising but in the same time their predictions for the future are not clear anouth to count risks and to make trends. I don't recommend you to but them, their reliability is not convincing at all.
Activity: 239
September 29, 2018, 10:32:07 PM
I don't know for sure whether such scheme works great but to my mind, it is possible to choose the coin to invest in even among those that have the low value. However, as for me, I give preference to popular coins like Ether and BTC because I know for sure that they will cost more than now with time
Activity: 308
September 29, 2018, 07:32:58 PM
the volume of trade does not mean that the coin is good or bad and it is worth buying such altcoins.because they can multiply grow in price
Activity: 313
September 29, 2018, 06:03:31 PM
The fact that the case you referred to turned out to be positive does not guarantee that other low volume tokens will also follow suit. For me, I look out For the potential of the token and not only how low the volume is. Although low volume is a good signal but it should not be the only basis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 04:59:06 PM
In buying a low volume of tokens sometimes it worthy and sometimes it not.Considering that we are in this community if we had extra money and we do not afraid to loose then buy a low value of token.Somehow its worthy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 29, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
this is not a bad idea, since very low volume tokens tend to have small market caps and these are the tokens which can easily go 10x-100x in few days and get you a very nice return, but do not do it only on gambling basis, do some small research at least. Possibly the project have some nice events lined up.

Right now i am looking at Grid+.
Low volume tokens are not as good as you make them out to be, I say this because if you invest a lot of money in that coin then you're going to become a sort of whale of that coin and it is going to be very difficult for you to get out of your position of that token and if the token instead of going up goes down it is very likely that you are going to be the one that keeps most of the losses because you will be unable to sell all your coins to someone else because you have so many
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
It really depends on the certain token, I know several tokens with enormous potential but currently they have low caps now...In my opinion it is totally worth it if you are sure.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 29, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

if you want to stay safe in every trade, you should always prioritize the analysis before selling and buying, so good trade always prioritizes experience and of course knowledge. try to get used to being more careful and analyzing it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 29, 2018, 10:03:02 AM
If you are lucky it would be but since those coins which are having low market volume are those who are more likely to not have a further market price increase, doing such thing would be surely risky. If you can afford the possible loss and if that coin is that much promising, then go and earn the profit if you made a good decision.
Activity: 728
September 29, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
Buying tokens with low volumes is usually risky, but sometimes very profitable. Everyone himself decides whether he can afford such a risk
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
If you really wanted to gain profit do buy high volume coins. I can't recommend that to my friends coz it's too risky for an individual seeking to grow his/her money. I guess you should do your fundamentals analysis before entering crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 29, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
If you have seen this several times, it does not mean. that it will always be so. I think there is a big risk that the coins bought will fall in value and you will lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: