Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 24. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
I think it's advantageous to buy low volume and low level of marketcap level from altcoins. Why? Because the altconics I have stated have a strong product and have the potential to increase in a short time.
Yeah, but it's too short. You can successfully buy a token, successfully wait for its rise. But no one knows when it will rise in an hour or a week.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 13, 2018, 09:10:02 AM
It is worth buying if you have small amounts because if the coin has low volumes then you will not be able to buy for a large amount at the same time without strongly affecting the price of the asset. And of course these coins are more likely to get into the list of those who can at any time remove from any exchange
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 09:02:18 AM
I think it's advantageous to buy low volume and low level of marketcap level from altcoins. Why? Because the altconics I have stated have a strong product and have the potential to increase in a short time.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
October 10, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
Most likely, tokens with low turnover are used speculatively, if you see such a phenomenon in the market, it is better to be on the sidelines.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 10, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
They can be bought only for quick money making, only as speculation. These projects are not very safe to invest for several years. Only speculation on small amounts of money. Look at this project. Very small capitalization and the price starts to pump up. Perhaps in the near future, this token will give you a good profit. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/soma/
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 01:39:08 PM
Low volume tokens are good to have if they have a great project for the future.
If their team is working really hard for the project.
Those low volume will give you more profit if you will land there good.
Activity: 5
October 10, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
Choose for yourself think with your head.No 100% will have the capacity to encourage you to purchase or not coins.I see this pattern generally coins that will give x are long haul coins.There are obviously special cases however everything relies upon your examination and aptitude in the crypto world
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 10, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
It is a freedom of the case because nobody can say you determinative results that you will have. I prefer to avoid these ones because there are not any guarantees.
Activity: 30
October 09, 2018, 11:56:37 PM
Here is My Staking Wallet with 1,669 SwagBucks. I started my wallet 2017-12-15 (397 days ago) with 1000 SwagBucks, in 397 days i've staked 669 SwagBucks. On Average i've got 1,685 SwagBucks/Day (669/397=1,685138539)  Grin

Here's a guide on how to Staking SwagBucks here  Cool
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 09, 2018, 08:12:35 PM
Decide for yourself think with your head.No 100% will be able to advise you to buy or not coins.I notice this trend that mostly coins that will give x are long-term coins.There are of course exceptions but it all depends on your analysis and skill in the crypto world

We cannot determine exactly the risk and benefits of an altcoin. Altcoin with a high volume and low volume doesn't matter. Once it is supported and used by many, it is worth to buy these tokens. You should also take riskin selecting the right token that you want.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 09, 2018, 07:36:08 PM
Investing in low volume token is suggested only after a research as they can be easily manipulated. On the other
the price of low volume tokens are good for trading as they are often pump and dump tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
October 09, 2018, 07:32:52 PM
Yes, it is, if project grows very fast and give you big profit in future.
If you bought 5000 BTC = 1 pizza 10 years ago, now you are rich too Smiley
I hold all of my tokens, although there are only 10-100 tokens.
Just need to check and invest in potential project. ORC is one of them: https://organicco.uk
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 07:12:39 PM
On some instances it would be but most of the time, it would be a risky decision. Some coins which are having low market volume are becoming dead coins afterwards for having no price increase due to lack of market volume increase. Some coins  are having potential despite of low market volume.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 09, 2018, 07:12:01 PM
You should definitely read the news about this coin to understand what provoked such a rapid growth. If there is no news that influenced it, it is better not to risk it. In any case, do not buy coins blindly, always study it before buying.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 09, 2018, 07:09:05 PM
of course it is worth, because large profits can be obtained from token that have low volume, this is because when the volume increases the price also automatically increases too, so I always invest in altcoins that have a low volume.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 06:58:55 PM
When this happens, it is most likely a specially conceived pump. This is arranged by a team of traders in order to make money on it. Therefore, it can be dangerous to buy such a token. Because when they start draining their coins, you can lose a lot of money because of the price drop.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
October 09, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

What cause it's price increase there should be a reason for that, if the project has no update and you cannot contact the developers and suddenly it went up it's just a pump and dump coin maybe a whale is pumping or the dev himself just to generate interest but no real community support or platform.
Activity: 73
October 09, 2018, 06:32:07 PM
Now most of the new tokens have low volumes of daily trading, but this is not an indicator for which it is necessary to assess the future prospects of the company. You can invest in such projects, but you need to do it carefully.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 09, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
I just bought a Paymon coin on this exchange. the coin is also with a small trading volume but at the same time I did not have one x on it
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
I think this is an opportunity to get a good profit in a short period of time . But we should not forget that many of these coins created just for financial fraud on the stock exchange , such as an artificial pump and dump and there is a large percentage of the risk that you will lose your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: