Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 23. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 05:00:45 AM
I never buy tokens with a small market capitalization and small trading volume, I may miss a profit, but I don't want to risk it and wait when it's volume and my investment will grow several times. The only reason I would venture is the possession of unique information that this project will start to grow after some time, but you know it is impossible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
I had the experience of buying low-volume tokens. It was a big mistake because such tokens is very easy to dump. When the market falls, low-volume tokens falls 10 times faster.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 13, 2018, 04:45:44 AM
If you want to lose your money overnight, why not. It's an investment that needs to be avoided. I know a lot of who have invested in this way and many have lost money.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
November 13, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
but there are quite a few such coins right now and it’s quite difficult to guess exactly that coin - this is a big risk
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
Buying low-volume tokens are very risky. However, if you want to buy tokens with very low volumes, you should check them out. Buy coins with low volume if the coins go up, you can get a lot of profits. So you must be able to ensure that the coins you buy have very good quality.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 13, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
I often participate in such purchases, although I understand that this is a fee proposal (businesses give some platform fees), but at least the number of investors in the mainstream exchange is very large, I am willing to bear these risks!
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 04:18:56 AM
It is not worth, low-volume shows that it is a weak token. If the token has high demand and good, it will have high volume, this is easy to understand. You will not get profit with low volume token because its price can not increase, it has no token value driver.
Activity: 420
November 13, 2018, 04:16:07 AM
It is very risky move. If the demand will be high, than you could get a lot of money, but, on the other hand, you may loose everything you have.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
I hope that several tokens may grow in future, but most of them will go down when the market goes down. It makes me unsure about such investments.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 24, 2018, 08:26:25 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
There are more risks when you purchase those tokens. There are 2 cases that usually occur with these tokens. The price will increase to 200-500% within a day because of the low volume, the pump is very easy. Or the tokens will die forever because no one cares and buys it, so consider carefully before you intend to purchase those tokens. You will probably have a lot of profit, but you probably will not have anything else besides death tokens
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
In my opinion it is worth it, only you need to study the coin in detail before you buy it to reduce the risks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 24, 2018, 08:06:49 AM
This is an indicator of the success and professionalism of a trader when he is able and feels a promising coin among a large number of crap ...
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 24, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
I tried to make profit on trading low volume altcoin once, and the results were quite positive until one day  that coin lost 50% of its value because of dump, fortunately  the price recovered within a week. It's rather risky to trade low-volume altcoins, because of unpredictable pumps and dumps...
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 24, 2018, 07:44:30 AM
I totally agree. Often so do the developers of the coin (token),creating the appearance of trading,sometimes with the participation of bots. Other buyers, seeing the growth of the coin, also run to buy and create buy orders. This is what the developer needs. I have not been involved in these schemes for a long time,you can lose a lot.
Activity: 523
October 24, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
Yes SMT is good token to buy. If you can hold your token for long time than buy it but if you can hold for long time there are so many token to buy so take good decision before invest
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 24, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
This is one of the methods of doing business. Assets with low trading volumes tend to have very small capitalization; in such assets, often buying just a couple of thousand dollars can raise capitalization several times. Some traders use this and make very good money on such assets.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

It's quite risky but its worth it when its value . You just have to pick which token to invest make sure that their technology is promising
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 24, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
If someone buys this amount, then he expects to increase the token in the near future. Yes, a good idea to go there but the current for a short time to immediately go to profit. Although of course it is risky it is not clear lope he will buy further.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
October 24, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
I would consider investing in low-volume tokens as highly risky, as you can lose all of your money. If you do your own research and are pretty sure that the project has a great future, then you might want to invest. BUT, you should do lots of reading and research in my opinion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 15, 2018, 12:58:48 AM

I think in order to buy low-volume tokens, you should know something special about the future plans of the company. Otherwise, you may lose your investment. Learn more about where you are going to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: