Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 11. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 15, 2019, 12:07:10 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
I do not prefer to buy low volume tokens because you can't ensure that you can earn profit from it. Most of the low volume tokens have stable prices so we cannot earn profit from it. It is better if we will buy tokens that have high volume in the market.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 10:54:48 PM
low volume is good but its better to look deeper what the project is all about and its better to choose a working project
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
February 14, 2019, 10:43:04 PM
I think it's very worth buying a low volume token. Because it will provide more benefits. And my experience with last night can generate big profits. But buying low volume tokens, of course, you have to be smart in choosing tokens. Because not all tokens are good and have potential.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 14, 2019, 10:31:31 PM
I think buying low-value tokens is very good. We can see that in 2017 the price of the previous token was very low but at the end of the year, the price rose. And there are many people who get many benefits. And for now, I still think the same that low-value tokens are worth buying.

I believe too some of the low value token or undervalue ones are great investment. However, you can't just put money in just a go without knowing what kind of token is that. If happens that you do your research and the market becomes uptrend. There is a chance that that token will soar high too but it depends on their activity and commitment to their project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 14, 2019, 10:14:37 PM
in my opinion it depends on the overall crypto market situation. if it is still in the bear market period, even buying low-volume tokens is very meaningless. because at the end of the period, surely the token will be difficult to rise and the duration of the listing process in the market exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
February 11, 2019, 11:34:17 PM
I think buying low-value tokens is very good. We can see that in 2017 the price of the previous token was very low but at the end of the year, the price rose. And there are many people who get many benefits. And for now, I still think the same that low-value tokens are worth buying.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
February 11, 2019, 10:55:08 PM
You can buy if altcoin is being developed well and has a good future, in the current market all altcoin has a lower volume than 2017 and 2018 because the market is collapsing and everyone are afraid and restrict investment in altcoin. So you don't need to be too concerned about the volume of altcoin at this time
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
February 11, 2019, 07:49:40 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

It's quite risky but its worth it when its value skyrockets. You just have to pick which token to invest make sure that their technology is promising and theirs a room for the value of the token to skyrocket in the near future or else your investments will go down the drain. Sometimes most of these tokens are just used for pumps and dumps so invest only an amount that you can afford to lose.

Not all low-volume tokens can have that kind of performance.
Yes, you need to meticulously select the token and study its foundation.
Most altcoins were created as cash-grabbing scheme only. Pump and dump coins.
So it is only worth if such token has real value behind it. Working platform and lots of active users.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
February 11, 2019, 07:44:52 PM
Now I will answer to this question-like topic this way, There are some tokens that have great reputation, although it cannot be seen for now but for sure in a matter of time it shall be great someday soon, in such coins, you can buy them, but thee are also some of the coins that worth nothing, in fact they are scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 11, 2019, 07:37:37 PM
Now a lot of coins with low liquidity but that can make good money , I think of course you can buy them but just do not buy all the money
Of course you can try, but probably it is worth resorting to this only if you do not see more profitable directions in the crypto currency to make good money, especially when the market is so weak
Activity: 196
February 11, 2019, 07:20:56 AM
Now a lot of coins with low liquidity but that can make good money , I think of course you can buy them but just do not buy all the money
Activity: 95
February 09, 2019, 07:04:55 PM
Low volume tokens and coins tend to have potential to give huge returns because they can become an easy target for whales who love pumping coins. Coins with huge volume cannot comfortable do a 2X but low volume coins can
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
February 09, 2019, 06:51:05 PM
Such tokens are very easy to manage. More precisely their price. This is the whole risk. Because if some big investor wants to raise the price or collapse it, he can do it. You just need to keep an eye on it.
Activity: 406
February 09, 2019, 05:51:44 PM
I'm afraid to buy such coins. It seems to me that these coins can bring big losses. Now is a tough time for new projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 06:42:17 PM
I today's situation in the market I would not take so much risk. I think that buying coins with low volume are the most profitable in a growing market. Because more investors are connected and the probability that such a coin can grow will be greater.
Activity: 364
February 09, 2019, 06:27:42 PM
Perhaps this makes sense. In 2017, I often did that. It brought me a very good profit. But the situation on the cryptocurrency market has changed a lot.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 09, 2019, 06:26:34 PM
we know that currently the coin market situation has not improved, especially many projects that are scam. so when we buy a coin it is better to examine it first. do not be affected by the advice of others. because not necessarily the person's advice is the best.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
February 09, 2019, 06:23:38 PM
The more tokens appear on the market, the riskier it becomes to buy low volume tokens. But if you prepare well and learn more about the coin and the news about it, it can bring a very good profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 09, 2019, 06:19:41 PM
There are numerous low volume tokens on coinmarketcap, but not everyone of them is worth buying. There are some I see without trade and so e the seem to have trade, have very low volume that is likely not to increase.
A simple research on those coins will help you to make the right choice.
Activity: 572
February 09, 2019, 06:19:33 PM
It's risky, but it's worth the risk. Consider them for long-term investment is not necessary, because their rapid growth can no longer be repeated. Therefore, the main thing to have time to sell when the price is the highest.
Pages:
Jump to: