Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 13. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 03:28:01 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

As before, the decision must always be taken individually. In particular, it is necessary to take into account the demand for a specific coin, its prospects for further development. After all, you need to understand that there are many coins, all of them have a different fate. But I regularly invest part of the money in the purchase of such coins.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 31, 2019, 06:51:50 PM
Buying low volume tokens is a big risk. It favors some traders anyway but it's not something one should go for long term.
Buying low volume token can make profitable only that is in rare case and on current status of the market it is almost impossible to make profit from a low volume token.
preferably if you want to buy large or standard volumes, the chances are still possible. indeed the volume is low has a big risk but the lower volume the risk is greater, so choosing the risk is small.
those who have large volumes are also not always profitable, because nowadays it is difficult to get profits, especially low ones.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 31, 2019, 06:48:32 PM
if you are a trader then you must follow trends and news, but with the note that the news is news from people who are clear and trustworthy because the price of coins depends on how large the coin community itself is so if the community is solid then when there is a message to buy it then the price will really move
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 03:21:00 PM
Such cases do happen, but in fact it is very difficult to find and identify such a coin, therefore such investments are very risky.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 31, 2019, 06:41:51 PM
Buying low volume tokens is a big risk. It favors some traders anyway but it's not something one should go for long term.
Buying low volume token can make profitable only that is in rare case and on current status of the market it is almost impossible to make profit from a low volume token.
Activity: 434
January 27, 2019, 04:32:52 PM
It is worth buying such tokens and similar coins, as they can bring you a good profit. I recommend not to invest only in those coins that are no more than a HYIP.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 03:16:07 PM
This types of token price will pump in few times just like one night or few days. If this token listed in some good exchange and volume at least a little.
Activity: 560
January 27, 2019, 04:15:18 PM
Investing in low volume coins can be very risky and at the same time very profitable. They are very easy to be manipulated with just some small buy and sell order. You can either lose massively or gain massively. But if the project is solid, the volume will gradually increase and it will be in your favor.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 27, 2019, 03:32:36 PM
In the case of token volume and its total supply, I think the major and most important factor will be the project that the cryptocurrency represents.
Cryptocurrencies with Smaller volumes respond slower to volatility in the market, while those with higher volumes respond faster to price changes. This however wouldn't matter if the project is not good enough or is a scam project.
In a case of similar projects I will choose that with more supply.
Activity: 546
January 27, 2019, 03:32:29 PM
Low volume tokens are very risky to invest in because when you would want to sell it due to its low volume, they may not be buyers and also it's price are usually very volatile.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 03:17:38 PM
A lot now depends on the project idea and the roadmap, probably more on the project team, because they regulate a lot. So I think it all depends on the developers. In general, the idea is not very bad, but not during this period.
I personally always take care of projects that have low volume. besides the price in the market is very unstable, the investment made must be very careful so as not to get a loss for the future. maybe I just invested a small amount for this kind of project
Activity: 283
January 27, 2019, 03:02:05 PM
Low-volume coins have few investors and traders. Now it's up to you if you want to take the risk. We know that the bitcoin investment is already risky, what more in low-volume coins. How much risk being talked about here. These coins are very risky. Though, if you're fortunate enough, these coins may bring you 1000% profit. Higher risk means high returns.
Exactly, so if you're going to choose on of these 'low-volume' cryptocurrency than remember to have your portfiolio very clearly diversificated even if your altcoin pick has got big potential in your eyes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 27, 2019, 10:26:07 AM
A lot now depends on the project idea and the roadmap, probably more on the project team, because they regulate a lot. So I think it all depends on the developers. In general, the idea is not very bad, but not during this period.
Activity: 434
January 27, 2019, 10:05:49 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

I am fully confident that this direction can really be very profitable and successful. But in any case, you need to be as careful as possible, carefully select the appropriate coins for investment to minimize your risks.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 27, 2019, 09:25:55 AM

Yes, Think of bitcoin as a prospect. Bitcoin only has 21 million volume in the market in total, and still the market is very alive and you are gaining much profit through it, then I can say low volume token are still worth buying.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 09:10:13 AM
Yes sure, I believe that these coins would gain the best profit as soon as the market conditions would change. We need to wait for a longer period of time for this to happen and I believe that with Bakkt and Ethereum 2.0 launch we would finally see a new wave of the market growth.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 09:08:19 AM
It is a big risk to buy low volume tokens as you cannot sell your holding in bad market conditions and trapped. Always go with good trading volume coins so you can sell your holding anytime in any conditions.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
January 27, 2019, 08:42:54 AM
my advice to you is better to trade in token with huge trading volume sure profit, buying token with low trading volume is very risky if you want to buy analyze carefully the movement of the project and the team.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 08:35:25 AM
if your goal is for long-term investment, I don't think it is a problem when you buy assets with a low volume condition. but all must be seen in terms of your own analysis of the future developments.
but if you are a trader, I suggest when buying assets with low volume I think that is the wrong choice, because it will not be quick to make your capital money back.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 27, 2019, 08:34:16 AM
Obviously, I find risky to buy low volume ico investments or tokens. because the price is always wrong when there is no volume. You may have to go down a lot to sell a 1 2 btc investment.
i think its better use our money in major coins investment such as ripple, waves, eth and many other.these coins give us more prospect in future caused they already build their projects for several years.
agree with you, because if you choose a coin or token that has a low volume it will have a big risk so choosing the right one is good. the coin you mentioned is a good coin, if you choose from one of the coins you mentioned it might be better and could be profitable. opportunities that will be obtained will be possible compared to low volumes. be careful before buying coins or tokens, because not everything is good and not everything can be profitable.
A well known coins such as ETH, Ripple, Waves,  have a high volume of coins but manage to be well traded, they've gained investors trust taking your chances to buy and hold those coins is much better than risking your money buying low volume coins where interest is not that much, in time like this
we have to choose project than can bring good outcome after some time of holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: