Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 13. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 23
February 25, 2019, 12:41:01 PM
I wonder also if it is worth to wait. My experience in the past when I receive all my bounty reward, the coins value is drop to more than half of the value.  I miss many chance to sell my coins when the price is on the top, the reason I don’t sell coins and hold for a while is that I like to give chance for new project and coins and hope one of them will success in the future.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 12:28:34 PM
I understand you , but this is really unfair , why you have to wait for three weeks to wait for stakes to be calculated ? Their team actually treated bounty hunters unfairly , I hope your token will increase in price to be worthy of what you receive
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 24, 2019, 05:53:40 PM
Even at this time there are bounty campaigns that can bring good profits. Unfortunately, to find such a campaign, you have to take part in several less profitable bounty campaigns.
Activity: 520
February 23, 2019, 10:13:14 PM
Its been a hard season for Us bounty hunters but your still lucky you got paid some of us didn't get paid but 50$ still a great decent amount of money in this hard times Wink
yep as I explained earlier that receiving a $ 50 payment is very good because there are many factors that make us not paid by a project
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 23, 2019, 10:08:18 PM
I like bounties but I work for a living. Bounties is only a plus.
Activity: 520
February 23, 2019, 10:06:02 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
my reaction while waiting for that long and earning such a small income, of course I was not surprised indeed because many projects are still said to be many that are not running and cannot be rewarded, so for less than $ 50 I think it is better
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 09:59:52 PM
Its been a hard season for Us bounty hunters but your still lucky you got paid some of us didn't get paid but 50$ still a great decent amount of money in this hard times Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 23, 2019, 09:50:57 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
When we want to get satisfying results, it depends on our choice in choosing a project. when we are right to choose it is very likely that we will get satisfactory results even if only a few weeks. but when we choose the wrong, it is very likely that we will only get very small results. it depends on our intelligence and accuracy in analyzing the selection of projects in following the bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 23, 2019, 09:34:52 PM
Based on the scenario given on the op  ,  that takes a lot of time and you will only get 50 usd at the end ?  wtf  . i think im gonna burst if that happens to me   but 50usd is still a money   . that was better than nothing at all  .

Thats the reason why i dont like joining a bounty because they take too much time to finish and the rewards are not also guaranteed  .  worst thing that can happen is what if you the project will end up on scam  ?

Such a reward can be good, if you put a little work, but when you've spent a lot of time and effort, this amount is small, probably best to wait, especially when the market starts to come to life as it is now
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 23, 2019, 09:19:13 PM
Based on the scenario given on the op  ,  that takes a lot of time and you will only get 50 usd at the end ?  wtf  . i think im gonna burst if that happens to me   but 50usd is still a money   . that was better than nothing at all  .

Thats the reason why i dont like joining a bounty because they take too much time to finish and the rewards are not also guaranteed  .  worst thing that can happen is what if you the project will end up on scam  ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 09:12:20 PM
As a bounty hunter, I enjoy what I do, among the projects I work on, there are always those who get small results, but also there are projects that are successful and I get great results. For me what I got from the results of my work was something I had to gladly accept, and there was no remorse for what I had done.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
February 23, 2019, 09:11:32 PM
It is really worth it doing work in different bounty campaign of a project it is usually giving a high allocation rewards for the bounty hunters but sometimes the distribution of the token it takes long period of time to be distributed to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
February 23, 2019, 09:06:16 PM
Cryptocurrency activities like participating in bounty programs and investing in ICOs cannot be compared to the jobs in the real world where people get paid once work is done as ordered. One of the key aspects on cryptocurrency is patience. Things take time to happen in the cryptocurrency world because most of the projects are new and must undergo series of process before reaching its full actualization. Tokens giving to bounty participants are not regarded as payments but rewards that is why the team can decide when to distributes the bounty rewards. Let us not confuse ourselves much with payments and rewards.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 08:54:08 PM
Working in a bounty campaign is not as easy as you think because certain criteria must met for your work to be count. Also, there is a risk in participating in bounty campaigns such as not getting paid from your hard work, your token getting useless in the long run because of no development, the price went down unexpectedly, the team is nowhere to be found after getting what they want. I think it's only worth it only when you find a good bounty campaign that deliver to it's promises or getting some delay but the development is there because you know that you are going to be success with them even if you wait for too long.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
February 23, 2019, 08:07:26 PM
in the crypto world, especially the gift, there are projects that carry out a short campaign while others carry out a long bounty campaign, you should first read how long and the rules they made for the bounty campaign.
commensurate or not, the outcome depends on what the project will be like in the future.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
February 23, 2019, 07:39:10 PM
Everyone feels bad and broken inside, but nothing to do here, mate. Not only bounty hunters, rather all the crypto related people are not happy for the long run bear market. From the investors to ICO markets, projects owners, bounty manager, hunters, holders, no one happy except some traders and new investors! You posted this thread on September 2018, and the market situation is getting bad continuously, though BTC hit 4K USD after a long day, but it is not enough! So, My opinion is, It is normal to wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 23, 2019, 07:13:20 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I would like to recommend all bounty managers and ICO project teams to make their bounty campaign as brief as possible. A bounty campaign shouldn't exceed two months. Even if their is need for a longer bounty, they should start a 2nd campaign.
Activity: 336
February 23, 2019, 06:58:25 PM
Now the crypto market is hard on earnings, so many people are happy and $ 50 for communication on the forum, which they do and without paying a signature. In addition, in many countries, people earn less than $ 50 a month.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
February 23, 2019, 05:00:59 PM
One of the risk in bounty campaigns is when your coin has a low value after listed on exchanges or sometimes it become shitcoin, as bounty hunter we can't do anything about this but to move one and look for more promising projects out there.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
February 23, 2019, 04:55:55 PM
even with this disastrous market and all the ico in crisis or bankruptcy we(bounty hunters) should not give up but continue to fight, always choose short ico / bounty and that are more or less valid and diversify translations, social netrwork, video and original content for various bounty campaigns so if one goes bad to have token from an other,certainly get a value of 20 $ after 6 months of signature is frustrating...
Pages:
Jump to: