Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 14. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 04:42:19 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
From the bounty of course now of little help , I think if and perform not expect quick money and it is better to wait for the return of the market and of course store only promising coins so they gave you a good profit !
Activity: 454
February 23, 2019, 04:38:16 PM
In the actual fact, it can be so disgusting partaking in the signature of a particular bounty project and at the end receiving worthless token reward. In my own opinion, it does not worth working and waiting for such kind of project.I was once a victim of that kind of a project which rewarded me with tokens of little value in market price. I felt so bad that I had to make up my mind to be careful when trying to participate in any signature project again. Although, there are still some projects which may prolong the period of their ICO and token rewards but yet give tokens which are of high value in market price. The most  important thing is to be very careful when choosing project to be a part of.

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 04:15:20 PM
It seems to me that any work will be paid, therefore, always everything that we do we do for a reason. It will take time and everything will grow very much and will rejoice those who did not give up. Therefore, do not give up the guys and continue to do!
In fact, it was before that the entire activity of the cryptocurrency user was fully paid. Today, for almost half a year, the participants of the Bounty company practically do not receive everything that they have earned, although the amount of work is done in full.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 23, 2019, 03:37:24 PM
It seems to me that any work will be paid, therefore, always everything that we do we do for a reason. It will take time and everything will grow very much and will rejoice those who did not give up. Therefore, do not give up the guys and continue to do!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 22, 2019, 05:17:49 PM
All your efforts in signature campaign is not worth it because you gain small amount of money for 10 weeks and all your hard works is gone.
In such a market as now, it is possible to make a choice in favor of expectations, because the chance that the price will rise to an acceptable, pretty high, so the risk is worth it
Activity: 308
February 22, 2019, 02:35:55 AM
All your efforts in signature campaign is not worth it because you gain small amount of money for 10 weeks and all your hard works is gone.
Yes, it is very difficult psychologically. Doing your job and not getting adequate rewards is very hard. Therefore, bounty has become so small.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 02:21:42 AM
This kind of situation and experience will definitely makes one feel bad. But we don't just have to relent, someday somehow one will hit it hard and jam better project better luck because I know that there will be light even at the end if the tunnel. I keep moving on!
Activity: 476
February 22, 2019, 02:09:11 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
February 21, 2019, 09:56:43 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Definitely not worth. In this bear market, we will be hard to get a good incomes just from doing bounties.
Just try to find a good coin / token with a good project, then you can make profit from it.
If you doing bounties too long and make no income, then just leave and wait for the market recover.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 21, 2019, 05:56:43 PM
Work is always worth it, any work is paying off, so keep working no matter what. I think everything will always be very good with you and everyone who worked earns a lot of money, and the rest will be jealous =)
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 21, 2019, 05:36:21 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I think I will be devastated but it is part of bounties. Not every bounty is good that's why you should go and find the good one. But 50$ is not worth a lot of months so that will be really unfortunate.
Of course, we have to work and even try to invest a part of our earnings in Bitcoin. Work is insurance that market the currency.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 04:55:17 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I think I will be devastated but it is part of bounties. Not every bounty is good that's why you should go and find the good one. But 50$ is not worth a lot of months so that will be really unfortunate.
Activity: 518
February 21, 2019, 04:50:16 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Well, $ 50 is still a lot I can tell you, now generally pay below$ 50, I think so far it is better to take a break and come back when there is a bullish trend then I think earnings will be much more
Activity: 126
February 20, 2019, 06:49:05 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Well I think if you bounty is not the main source of income is certainly to be expected , I think many projects can give you a good profit just need to be able to wait in this market
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
February 20, 2019, 01:20:23 PM
This time, it has been tough with all  bounty hunters to getting proper projects to wear signatures. Those that seem promising have more than 20 weeks and after everything, the pool is reduced again because they presume bounty hunters would dump the coin/token.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 20, 2019, 12:12:00 AM
a very difficult situation, things like this must be made a lesson before choosing a signature campaign, we must be very observant to choose and follow it.
experience and understanding of all the risks that we will get in investing with the crypto currency, if we are waiting, the best step in our investment is why we don't do it because in the current conditions we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get
why we should wait to working , it just will waste our time.alot of things that we could to do to earn money.for example observing projects that maybe suitable for us.it will take long time observing projects, so dont wait anything.just do the things that be our goals.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
February 20, 2019, 12:02:43 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Well, it is a matter of luck, if your campaign was able to listed their token on market and allocate it in a small amount of time then it is good for you otherwise, whatever you like it or not you ought to bear with it. For me it is just fine as long as it is worth for my patience.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
February 19, 2019, 11:52:53 PM
a very difficult situation, things like this must be made a lesson before choosing a signature campaign, we must be very observant to choose and follow it.
experience and understanding of all the risks that we will get in investing with the crypto currency, if we are waiting, the best step in our investment is why we don't do it because in the current conditions we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 19, 2019, 11:02:53 PM
Initially signature bounty was more worth the effort before the bounty campaign space became more saturated. It's still worth something in my opinion.
before starting an investment with crypto currency in any way I think investors must understand and understand all the risks that will be obtained in investments with crypto currency prices and developments that we cannot know with certainty and precisely and maybe under adverse conditions and conditions even if investors remain calm and not panic
All the risk including those potentially will harm your investment, you have to set a good plan and make it sure that you will take it positively
so even you made a mistake you are willing to move forward and make a good comeback, time is valuable in terms of investment so you have
to consider as well if how long will you willing to wait.

All the factors needs to review and well studied so you can reserve patience in anyhow.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 19, 2019, 10:47:12 PM
Of course this is a disappointing result because it is not commensurate with the work that I have done for months, the crypto condition like this indeed affects the results achieved, hopefully in the near future crypto will recover and in the future everything will run smoothly again, be patient to waiting for all that
Pages:
Jump to: