Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 27. (Read 65862 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 03:00:49 PM
I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..
I think is due to the downside in coins market price, though not all signature bounty are good,some are actually hype and scam project,but with a good project you can make a good sum of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 08:45:26 AM
From experience having been involved in signature campaign for a while I think it is the most uncertain of all bounty task . There must often than not are usually no defined timeline and once you are in you are for the long haul. And in the event that the tGE does not end well one would have wasted their time working for nothing
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
The 2019 year can be sure that you will be the year of opportunities for us completely. What we need to do here is not being impatient. These opportunities will somehow return to us and gain benefits.
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
December 30, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
Personally ,I will feel bad even though I know it's not the fault of the bounty manager so to say but the prevalent market situation.
Maybe the token price tanked after it was listed on an exchange.
In this situation, I normally forget the token in my etheruem wallet pending when market recovers or the price rises.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I again draw the attention of the new bounty hunters to such an important part of the bounty hunter's work as the evaluation and analysis of the project. If you do not know how to do it - you have a very long time to develop in this area.
Activity: 398
December 20, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I just left 60$ on the exchange to trade when I have free time. it's no more a full time job for me, cause it's too hard to get some money out of just a little money when I start.
I know it's would be great when whole market go up, but now, ... no more
Activity: 364
December 20, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
There are some bounties that do not pay with tokens or are reducing amount of offered tokens at the beginning of the campaign. But there are still some brilliants left on the market and if you are able to find them, you will get great profit for your work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 20, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
Effort, dedication and perseverance to work and we will be rewarded. It was the most rewarding victory. We are in a potential market and create the greatest opportunity. That's why I think we should strive for the future. The crypto market has moments of temporary ups and downs but it will be the future of the people.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 20, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
Market position is temporary, as was the last collapse of the market, those who continued to work as a result were rewarded. Patience and work are always rewarded, and panic and greed are punished. This is especially clearly seen in the crypto market.
Activity: 406
December 20, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
for now, the reality is that it is even better than me who participated in 2 scam projects in a row, luckily following the campaign signature. Hopefully this is the third time without a scam. during 2018 from June I participated in the campaign signature, no one has made money, only hopes that 2019 scam projects will no longer exist
Activity: 126
December 19, 2018, 08:38:49 AM
As a new person in the Bounty world, I think the $ 50 result is pretty good. However, this is indeed very little. But the results of this token from Bounty can still change and still have the potential to grow. And all depends on the project being followed.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 08:00:26 AM
There are a lot of campaigns at the moment, that are not paying bounty hunters for their job and this is a very big problem. Everyone is changing the rules right after the campaign end and saying that they did not collect enough funds.
Activity: 490
December 19, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
Every bounty hunter had this experience. I also worked in the 14-week humor and received $ 20, which is very unfair. I haven't even sold them.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 07:15:17 AM
All depends on the selection of the Bounty project. If you can choose projects that have great potential, I think the results you will get are also great. The results of 50 $ from work 2 to 3 months are of course very little, it's better to keep your tokens until the price recovers.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 06:54:03 AM
surely it is very hurt because I have felt it but not from the signature but from the social media campaign, I think you should be more careful in choosing a signature because the reward in the signature campaign is very large so you have to wear the signature code from the best project .
Activity: 243
December 19, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

That one of the real thing when attending bounties. The profits is not easy it takes long time to have it. So rather than waiting on that done bounties, still pursue to participate in other bounties to avoid bored to my self. Patient is always what to do to be able to survive and continue your journey here until the earning of suxh bounties going to happened.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 18, 2018, 11:21:49 PM
I’ve had the same experience as well, and I don’t know how to react too. Of course I won’t sell it immediately, it would only mean that I’ve wasted my time on the campaign. What I’ve been doing now is just holding it and wait for it to rise a little.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 18, 2018, 10:11:45 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

If that happened in my account, of course i would disappointed and tired to doing campaign anymore.
That's why we need to doing research and due diligence prior joining any campaign.
Need 3 weeks ++to receive the reward seems normal for me, even there are many campaigns paid the reward more than 2 months!
in current situation all bounty campaign has same condition.most of them extended and also token value become worthless because people selling token in cheap price.that's why many people disappointed with bounty reward now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 10:06:43 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

If that happened in my account, of course i would disappointed and tired to doing campaign anymore.
That's why we need to doing research and due diligence prior joining any campaign.
Need 3 weeks ++to receive the reward seems normal for me, even there are many campaigns paid the reward more than 2 months!
Activity: 266
December 18, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
I now use a different strategy, after I come tokens of different projects I try to sell them , and after that I keep in the fundamental coins stellar xrp eth and eos I think they will make more money
Pages:
Jump to: