Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 28. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 18, 2018, 05:42:42 AM
I often encounter such a thing, I participated in the three-month bounty, but in the end it disappeared, did not give any reply, which is very bad, which made me almost lost confidence in the activity.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 05:33:59 AM
This is quite a frustrating experience and it discourages one to do more bounties. The result is very low and not Worth it most times. Bounties this year is not worth the stress but we just keep trying different ones, you don't know the one that will give you a huge payment if you get discouraged on the ones you have done that didn't pay well. Also, there are many fake projects and projects without quality and no much potentials,those are the ones that the pay amounts to little or nothing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
December 18, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
This is quite sadful and this is why the bounty is no longer worth it like last year, maybe this is also the impact of the decline or market bearish in all cryptocurrency, moreover their ICO use the smart contract platforms ethereum and that ETH have very bad progress as evidenced by declining values.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 18, 2018, 03:49:46 AM
this is hard work? of course you never know how much you will get, but I spend a maximum of 5 minutes a day writing messages, I don’t think it's hard
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
December 18, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
It takes a long time for the ICO to complete all of its tasks by distributing rewards to the participants. Therefore, if you want to get great results, you must be productive in joining the program. Once the project that you are following is completed and you can release the signature, immediately follow another project. Choose a good project and have good prospects. So the results can be useful in the long run. If not, the results you get cannot be commensurate with the contribution you have made.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
the result is very low and is not even worth the time to work on and wait. Indeed this year's bounty into a bad time because it can't produce great fortunes. need a longer time to wait or wait for payment from the bounty can be increased according to what to expect at the very least not far from the price of the ICO.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 18, 2018, 02:48:15 AM
of course it's not worth it at all, we have tried hard to complete the task from the bounty campaign for a few weeks, and the payment received after all this time is just that much, I don't think it's worth it at all. but that has become the policy of the bounty campaign's development team, we have no right to fend to increase the payment that should be received.
Activity: 253
December 17, 2018, 04:15:39 AM
Yours has demonstrated your inadequacy. Personally, I was only at the very beginning of studying this field. You or the beginner, or still haven't learned to estimate qualitatively projects and to devote time only to those who well pay.
Activity: 182
December 17, 2018, 04:07:10 AM
You are faced with such a situation - you are a bad analyst. How could you choose such a bad project that you for such a long period brought only$50? I don't think bounty hunting is your profession, to my mind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 17, 2018, 03:51:12 AM
Of course it is worth. Just grow your funds and invest in the right time - now, because when the bull market will start you will make 5-10x in the first month.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 17, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

You have to research the bounty program that you are joining as well. But there are also times that these unavoidable things happen and some doesn't even payout or tokens never hit the exchange.
Just move on immediately to another bounty. That's just the way it is.
Activity: 406
December 17, 2018, 03:18:34 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I certainly would be very upset. Understand that you have involved an account that could bring much more profit than$ 50, and you have earned so little. It is necessary to change something in your analysis, or turn to professionals.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 05:38:16 AM
I am very angry about this. I have encountered many such things, but I can't give up the bounty because I really need bonus events to bring me extra income.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 16, 2018, 05:34:56 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I spend a lot of time on forum, so wearing a signature is good for me. In addition, I hope to get some more tokens, when demand will become higher.
Activity: 371
December 10, 2018, 03:14:05 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It will be a sad part for me if the value is not good enough for my work.
At 50 USD i know that is not enough to pay on my work.
But why is it just 50 USD? is the token price not suited on the ICO price? we can wait if that so.
Is the price of the token in the market is good but the number of tokens we have is just for 50 USD?
payment is not a fix thing to have, they value rankings or followers.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 10, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
It looks like this is hard to explain because it is closely related to a belief. then do it with full confidence and optimistic, because when we believe with what we used to do, then there will be no doubt in it, suggesting a positive right on everything thing, with the record we have devised a strategy to minimize the risk. then when that waiting is not a decision that was futile.
the most correct attitude. need to do everything with the most honest faith. We all understand it deep inside that with cryptocurrency everything will be fine and the growth will be in some time, but news and events are scared us
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
I have stuck with bounty reward already for about 6 months. But when I that BTC is accumulates in whales wallet I believe in crypto again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
It looks like this is hard to explain because it is closely related to a belief. then do it with full confidence and optimistic, because when we believe with what we used to do, then there will be no doubt in it, suggesting a positive right on everything thing, with the record we have devised a strategy to minimize the risk. then when that waiting is not a decision that was futile.
Activity: 360
December 10, 2018, 02:01:15 PM
It is worth it if you aren't doing anything at the time,
But if you are being stressed out because of the bounty I really think that it isn't worth it because in the end of it you aren't 100% sure if you would get paid or you would have a decent amount of reward from it .
Because most of the time bounty rewards or tokens are being dump .
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 02:01:00 PM
Well, in some cases yes it is worth waiting. But on the other hand there are some qhich are not even worth working for. There are no rules to judge such projects , it is just the matter of experience.
Pages:
Jump to: