Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 71. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 14, 2018, 05:08:39 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

In my own opinion, if the ico will really distribute the reward then it will be worth your waiting since there are a lot of people today who are having a hard time to get a job in the corporate world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
a very difficult situation, things like this must be made a lesson before choosing a signature campaign, we must be very observant to choose and follow it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 04:49:09 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
And what can we do?Shout and claim your tokens?We can only wait and believe.All the rest is meaningless.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 14, 2018, 04:44:23 PM
Just saying, this platform/forum is not for making money. The forum is here for making discussions and engaging with each other. If you join the forum for just earning money, you will end up contributing nothing and unintentionally spam the forum. So, honestly it does not matter how much you earn. At least you are getting something in your pocket while learning something new everyday from the forum.
Just a tip for you. Don't dump your tokens as soon as they are introduced in an exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
Initially signature bounty was more worth the effort before the bounty campaign space became more saturated. It's still worth something in my opinion.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 14, 2018, 02:15:30 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It depends, if you're trying to make a living out of bounty campaigns then it surely isn't worth it, but you shouldn't be trying to make a living out of bounty campaigns anyway, the good thing about bounty campaigns is that you can do something that you will be doing in the forum anyway, learn a lot and earn a small amount of tokens, and if you really believed in the project and you did your due diligence then it's possible that the coin skyrockets and you earn more money holding your coins instead of selling them as fast as you can.
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
And I had a company in which I participated 22 weeks and now the price of tokens earned is $ 40. Cool? Now I try to participate in the Bounty no more than 10 weeks.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 02:07:49 PM
well you have a point there, i personally been joining bought here cause my friends said i can earn money by bounty campaigns.
but based on my experience, joining in bounties is worth giving a try specially when you'll make it a sideline job.
its good for extra income but takes really long to earn.
Activity: 4
September 14, 2018, 01:56:51 PM
I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
It’s a really difficult experience and it’s so hard too
But you really have to move forward because that’s all you could do

Keep working
Keep fighting
Then work on your research so you can always get Better project
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
I've personally experienced that EXACTLY with the SKYFchain bounty...

I've made helpful posts and can't get merit as well. I'm trying. I know bounty hunting inside out and I've made guides. Can't seem to get merit and make more than $50. Also, my Medium account got suspended and I missed TONS of tokens from that. They moved funds to the article campaign and I didn't know my Medium account got suspended.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 01:46:57 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Pages:
Jump to: