Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 63. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
for me, i would say that is the kind of risk we most times tend to face in the cryptoworld. working hard and then rewards seems very low and worthless. but then i believe that even in the crypto market, there is a rise and a fall, so if the reward is low now, the reward could possibly worth higher later.
sorry about your experience though but i also hope not to experience such...
Activity: 89
September 28, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
as for the feeling and reaction, well on the initial stage, the feeling would be very bad and reaction would almost be like not participating in other projects again. but then, if the token is worth less than $50 at the initial stage, that doesnt mean that it would remain that way. dough i have not experienced that but i also hope not to experience that at all.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:41:20 AM
that is the risk for a bounty hunter, sometimes our work is not what we expect. look at the current bounty participants, very much and always compete. but if you are smart in choosing a bounty then you will get maximum results, maybe you can choose a bounty that has a large allocation and has a limit of campaign participants.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

Yes, of course, I will be very disappointed, but not all such companies as you described.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2018, 05:28:13 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

If you were a Junior member not a long time ago $50 for just a month of wearing a signature is a good result, why are you displeased?
Your rank is too low to receive higher reward. Also I should say that you are very positive about receiving tokens after 2 weeks - it can take much longer, even more than half a year(only receiving, not listing on exchange)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 24, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

If you were a Junior member not a long time ago $50 for just a month of wearing a signature is a good result, why are you displeased?
Your rank is too low to receive higher reward. Also I should say that you are very positive about receiving tokens after 2 weeks - it can take much longer, even more than half a year(only receiving, not listing on exchange)
Activity: 134
September 23, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
it is very offensive and unpleasant. Yes, it happens and no one is immune. unfortunately, this is not only Scam or Scam, but there are other factors. I'm always really hurt when all the efforts are going to nowhere just to the wind.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 23, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
we are just taking the risk believing that every bounty campaign that we have participated in will deliver us at the end of it all. we have participated in so many failed campaigns hopefully the nice one will come through
just agree with this too , the 50$ not bad at all , at least they didint do scam , but yeah not suceseess also , keep patience and you will find the way throught it
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
Well its depends the project you have chosen so choose wisely. And it depends on your rank when participating in signature campaign, higher the rank the higher the stake you will earned and also the duration of your participation on the campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 11:13:09 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It is worth if the bounty campaign you are working with will distribute the reward because there are some bounties today who are just scamming their own participants and that is the reason why other people do not believe on ico.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
In my opinion waiting is a better thing, as long as crypto market is still not recovering then doing other work is a better thing, I always believe that the market is recovering so it will wait.
Activity: 345
September 23, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
we are just taking the risk believing that every bounty campaign that we have participated in will deliver us at the end of it all. we have participated in so many failed campaigns hopefully the nice one will come through
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 23, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
It seems that this is the reality of participating in a signature campaign. I never thought in that direction before, and I only did the tasks given in each rule. All my tasks are done with enthusiasm and happiness, of course with the hope of getting rewards or tokens. I will remain grateful for what I can. No need to complain about this. Keep the spirit!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 23, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
umm for me , because im jobless , that fine just do more work and you can get what you want , also signature bounty are not too hard to as a job
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 09:42:52 AM
it depends on the bounty campaign, because some signature campaigns are long but worth the  wait the manager is always active and always update the spreadsheet of the campaign. you can know if the campaign is active or not.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 23, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
You can not compare bounty hunting work with other real life works like working to care for a patient or lecturing or other semi skilled work! This is cryptocurrency, be content with what comes your way and if there is nothing, hope for the best next time!
Well its depend if you see there's a chance then its worth it to wait and continue to work with it but if you know its wasting of time then discontinued to work and wait for it. Find a another or better yet choose wisely before you start to work it. Also do waiting only if you know it has potential but if not there's no reason to waste your time. Maybe you should know it first, and if there's a chance then keep waiting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:37:05 AM
You can not compare bounty hunting work with other real life works like working to care for a patient or lecturing or other semi skilled work! This is cryptocurrency, be content with what comes your way and if there is nothing, hope for the best next time!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 23, 2018, 06:43:47 AM
It all depends on the choice of bounty campaign to participate. We must first analyze the project itself and then just pick a signature
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 23, 2018, 06:34:16 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
not good. unfortunately in 2018 almost every bounty hunter know this feeling. But what do you wait? Writing 15 posts a week is not a hard work like building houses or roads.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
For me it is okay because you did not invest any money on it you've just only invest a time on it hence you cannot gather 50$ in 10 weeks without doing anything instead of being lazy then do it this way so that you can gather some money without any investment. Although it takes time but come to think of it  you cannot gather that kind of money with that simple thing. It can be a sideline so that it can be no boring.
Pages:
Jump to: