Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 64. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 06:25:04 AM
I just keep working. I don't have time to be upset, it is crypto and even if now this coins are cheap tomorrow they can cost a lot of money. Or zero. But anyway one of the coins will shoot and you will be satisfied.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 06:20:58 AM
you have to be lucky and choose the right campaign.. if ICO will be successful and there are not too many partecipants signature campaign can be very profitable.. however if you have a low rank like me  your reward will be not too high anywhere..
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 06:20:16 AM
Before we join the bounty campaign, we have chosen and studied it. So whether it's worth it or not depends on us, we have taken it so we don't need to feel disappointed about the results.
We need to remember, that as a prize hunter there is no agreement and also a written agreement. Waiting for distribution will also take time, this is enough to make us a little impatient but still have to wait and so after entering the market we will again wait for the right price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 23, 2018, 06:14:17 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
At this point, this process takes even longer, as the projects endure the date of the ICO, respectively, the campaign bounty too. But if we want to receive a reward - then we need to put up with it and wait.
Nothing to do but to wait when the reward can be distributed even it takes longer than you expect that you can gain easily. ICO takes much longer and also calculation of stakes and distribute on all participants. Maybe it feels you disappointed but you cannot blame anybody. Everybody want the project to be successful more in the market. We have to wait to be paid up for all the effort done.
Yes of course, especially when you hold a have potential coins. Waiting for its rising and still work to it is really worth it. To avoid wasting of your time then make sure you study or analyze the project first, so you will know if its worth it to still work it or not. Also if you know that your in a good coin or in a project then wait and still work to it because surely it will give you lotnof opportunity. So if I were you, tou know it first very well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 23, 2018, 05:47:13 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
At this point, this process takes even longer, as the projects endure the date of the ICO, respectively, the campaign bounty too. But if we want to receive a reward - then we need to put up with it and wait.
Nothing to do but to wait when the reward can be distributed even it takes longer than you expect that you can gain easily. ICO takes much longer and also calculation of stakes and distribute on all participants. Maybe it feels you disappointed but you cannot blame anybody. Everybody want the project to be successful more in the market. We have to wait to be paid up for all the effort done.
Activity: 658
September 23, 2018, 05:42:56 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I will feel very sad because i just wasting my time to support that project and very dissapointed too.
No, i will do nothing and move on from that project and next time i will be more carefull before i join in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 23, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
I came here to learn and make friends in crypto world, later I came to know that we can do bounties to get some extra profit along with aur learning and sharing experiences, so it's not just a bounty campaign for me here I learn many things here.  

Well I join here to do signature campaign,  at first its feels like I'm so Lucky because I joined the weekly campaign. It is easy to received and from the campaign we it.

But nowadays its not that easy to received the reward from the campaign. We already done in the campaign last july but until now the reward is not yet distributed.  Sometimes its hard to tell when its worth the work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:35:53 AM
The fact that you received a small amount is certainly sad, but it is all related to the situation on the market, so you need to continue to work and wait until the market is restored!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
I came here to learn and make friends in crypto world, later I came to know that we can do bounties to get some extra profit along with aur learning and sharing experiences, so it's not just a bounty campaign for me here I learn many things here.  

Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 05:12:17 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Well this is our reality with ICO nowadays, but I don't think making 15 posts that hard! As a matter of fact that is not the longest signature campaign, the on I am wearing is now running for 32 weeks and still 5 weeks or so to come! I don't regret though, as I truly believe in Horizon project, I truly believe it will succeed and I'll make a fortune from this campaign, although I am planning to hodl for a long time, as business takes time for establishment, specially big road map ahead!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 23, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Activity: 126
September 23, 2018, 05:07:28 AM
Sometimes the ICO results are not as big as we expected, especially with so many failed projects in the current downturn. Choose potential projects if you want to earn more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 05:01:58 AM
These process that you have described should be called token development process. There is no magic anywhere and bounty hunting is not a work agreement. So, let not have entitlement mentality toward bounty hunting!
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 23, 2018, 04:54:58 AM
With new regulations you are not even eligible to wear signature now.
So I think you are lucky, that it happened after new rules.
Get merits, new rank and better signatures  Wink
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
worst of all when there is a scam after a long work. 15 messages per week is not at the factory to work. today you received $ 50, and tomorrow you can get $ 1000. Here it is not worth it to worry and get upset
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
i have already made such experiences and it does not feel good, but this is part of bountie hunting. not every bountie campaign is worth it. nevertheless, i continue to do so and hope that a bountie will eventually pay off better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
Nobody knows how your participation in the campaign will be rewarded. The result can be different. It remains only to hope and believe in your luck.
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 01:33:28 PM
Sometimes patience bears delicious fruit. I think you should wait and work. Someday you'll be as lucky as me.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
September 20, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
Certainly, this market will come to places we cannot believe in a few years. We have to wait here patiently. Those who can succeed in a few years will not believe where they are coming.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 20, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I know how it feels like... recenlty I was in the same situation: after exchange listing the token price went down in 10 times,even when the bounty tokens were frozen for a month. Not everyone is lucky enough in picking bounty campaigns, some bounty hunters work for a penny and only a few ones really succeed. But I don't loose my hope and trying to be more picky about ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: