Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 11. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 15
October 08, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
Cryptocurrencies are a young market that is in its infancy and the initial stage of its development. Therefore, it is never too late to invest. Provided that you have studied well the experience of all previous investors and will not repeat their mistakes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 08, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
Definitely not! It is almost the best times to buy right now, if you haven't already or buy more, if you already bought some coins. Join the train of crypto currencies before the next bull run and do not regret in the nearest future. Bulls are coming!
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
It is never too late to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because this trend will never expired, in fact their technology will be better than before. If you have enough money to invest, then just buy it. Don't wait until the right time comes because there will never be a right time. So buckle up and start investing.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
Now is the time to invest. All coins are at the bottom. Now would have more cash. Guys buy most likely these prices you will not see. I buy from the top 100.
Investing with the hope of making something can only be obtained if you invest in the coin now.
Activity: 798
October 08, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
Investing in Crypto is not always late:
 + Crypto is currently in the early stages of development
+ Very attractive price for long term investment
+ Suitable for most investors
Activity: 364
October 08, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
Not too late, the future cryptocurrency will be more expensive than it is now, and now the cryptocurrency is just beginning. You need to take the courage to invest and wait patiently.
That's true, it's not too late if you have confidence and believe in this technology and investing will still yield us good profits if we have patience and control of our emotions. Don't get panic in every fall of prices as those will give us a chance to buy at lower price.
Activity: 238
October 08, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

Investing in crypto is similar to making bets. Even the most prospect options may fail, while severar underdogs may make their holder much more richer. To make such bets you need to understand the industry itself, so be attentive, learn and may the luck be with you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

In my mind the period of fast growth is in the past. But at the same time there are still many possibilities to earn exist today. If you are able enough you will get money in any circumstances. I am sure about it.
Activity: 756
October 06, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
now is the right time to invest because coin coin prices are falling. buy coins that you think are good and have a high price. of course when we have bought coins it would be nice to keep holding it until the price rises because of our big profits.
Activity: 378
October 06, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

The content of the article is biased or more offensive. They need to recognize the power of the crypto as they enter this endless ecosystem. Everything can not be separated easily and this is a good time to invest. New airflows are blowing into the SEC, or countries' crypto change and reception are also assessing its strengths. Or they will be backward compared to the rest.
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
Now it’s time to buy and hodl. In a few months the bitcoin price will rise again. For sure.
Activity: 48
October 06, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
No, of course, it’s not too late to invest in crypto, as this is a new technology, but you also have to be patient with your investment. Many people invest in Altcoin these days, especially in Ethereum and Ripple. It is the largest Altcoin on the market, and also authentic and reliable. You can also invest your money there.
copper member
Activity: 995
October 06, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
How can it be if the market grows every now and then. And projects are getting better. Already more and more projects that solve people's problems. The whole field is like a tilled field. There are so many opportunities for the treasure now that there is not enough money.

It is worth considering investments in projects that have a product or a global idea.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

I think it is not. Actually, it is a good time to invest if you have just learned about crypto. The price last year will be too depressing if you have just started in crypto. After a good bull-run, the market demand dropped to almost more than 70%. A lot of newbies lost a lot of money because of it. This could be a good start for new investors.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 06, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
Already late. My friend bought bitcoin on 200 dollars and now he sells it. If I buy on 6500 dollars I will need to sell it for 20 000 dollars.
Activity: 490
October 06, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
Now is the time to invest. All coins are at the bottom. Now would have more cash. Guys buy most likely these prices you will not see. I buy from the top 100.
Activity: 602
October 06, 2018, 11:00:41 AM
No it's not too late investing crypto currency, instead today is the right and perfect time to buy coin and invest because it is at low price. And if you ever notice the percentage of people doing crypto not even reach to 50 percent, meaning cypto is not an old enough to make us say it is to late to invest.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 06, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
I believe that investing in cryptocurrencies is the right time. The price of cryptocurrencies has fallen, and now it's time to buy them at a low price. And the cryptocurrency market is very young, and it has a lot to grow. So if you invest in cryptocurrencies now, you will not regret it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
I think not late to invest in crypto,now right time to buy some coins which is makes me happy. but right now many scam coin listed in many exchange. so need to careful when I buy some coins.
thanks
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
There's nothing too late to start, dude. All you need is courage in trying and not being afraid of other people's words. If you look at the price of bitcoin at the end of last year, then you will see a far difference in the current price. Then there is also a possibility that prices will be higher by the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: