Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 13. (Read 2669 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 05, 2018, 03:09:04 PM
it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrency, but maybe the profits that will be obtained is smaller than the people who have long invested in cryptocurrency. but if we can manage our crypto assets well, then it will definitely give the good results too.

The bull run has not yet started, thus you have the time to buy the altcoins you like. I would recommend you to invest in 10-20 tokens. Pick different alts, cheap and expensive. It will double your chances to get the returns.
Diversification only works if you have enough capital to begin with, so if you are not really interested in investing enough money in the market then it is better for you to not spread your money too thin and invest only in a few selected coins, and if that is the case then it is better for you to only invest in altcoins that you know are not going to disappear in the next years.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 05, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
Its never too late so far as there is life. Although there might be some interesting moment you have missed but who knows what is ahead of us. The best is yet to come so join now and enjoy tomorrow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
This is still the very beginning of exploration of cryptocurrency, because we are yet to experience it to the fullest.
Talking of whether one can still invest, i believe this is still a good time and that it is not yet late.
You would need to ensure you are making the right choice of investment, because some coins might make you loose if care is not taken.
Invest into coins with working products.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 05, 2018, 02:09:18 PM
It is never too late to invest in a crypto currency. The problem is that there is too much choice of tokens on the market now. And you need to choose among the top 20. I see that investing in the crypto world is becoming increasingly difficult.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 05, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
I think all who did not join cryptocurrency till September of last year were late to become the rich. Because then there was this chance, already late.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
I don't think that it's too late, we're all still early adopters and if you play your cards right you can reap huge benefits from crypto markets
Activity: 308
October 05, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
I think it's never too late to invest. If you have free money and you believe in cryptocurrencies, now is the time to invest.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 05, 2018, 01:37:06 PM
The crypto market is very young, he is 10 years old! The crypto market is developing very fast! I am sure that this is the future of the entire payment system! we saw a big fall, but there is never an eternal fall and everlasting growth! Now the market will turn around and go up! Now is the best time to invest! such low prices will no longer be!

The market is cyclical, it grows in price, it falls, therefore, to assert that in the future there will only be growth, I would not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
October 05, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
Although Crypto has been around for 10 years, I don’t think it is too late to invest now. Currently, crypto prices are still low and we can still afford to get in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. I believe that the market will soon go up and bring us more profits.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
No, it is not late because the market is actually down and almost all the prices are affordable nowadays, so it is the best opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies, and holding them for the long run. But you should choose carefully these coins because there are many shitcoins which haven't a real potential.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:28:20 PM
Yes, this is already so late for investing in cryptocurrency. Since the evolution of Bitcoin only the Ethereum has evolved like the giant coin which could be the next Bitcoin. But now we can only speculate that this or that coin may get billionth of market cap. But, now I suggest you this type of two coin that is Dogecoin and Tron.
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
The crypto market is very young, he is 10 years old! The crypto market is developing very fast! I am sure that this is the future of the entire payment system! we saw a big fall, but there is never an eternal fall and everlasting growth! Now the market will turn around and go up! Now is the best time to invest! such low prices will no longer be!
Activity: 462
October 05, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
I am sure that it is not too late to invest. There are quite a few promising altcoins, which are of low value at the moment, but they have great prospects for the future.
Activity: 107
October 05, 2018, 12:08:03 PM
It is hard to be late in crypto because it is developing every day and every day it gives new opportunities and chances. I like this and I support this idea.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 05, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
I think it is not too late to invest into cryptocurrency. This is perfect time to accumulate some good crypto coins for future. Cause market now very down and after market recover you will get profits.
Activity: 476
October 05, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
I believe that on the contrary, it's time to invest in cryptocurrency. After a serious fall, the market shows the first signs of a turn up. Therefore, if you have not invested in cryptocurrency, do it now.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 05, 2018, 11:45:31 AM
Maybe it is to late only for gamblers who liked randomly bounced coins on manipulative markets and exchanges
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 05, 2018, 11:41:49 AM
I think this is a great time, there has been major support from the month of January up until this point. So if you believe in cryptocurrency,it is not late at all , it is a very good time to bag some assets.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 05, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
I think that at the moment it is worth investing in cryptocurrency, as they will soon start to grow, which will bring us profit accordingly Cool
that is true and you need to understand the fact that it is never late to learn if you really want to change your life for the best
Pages:
Jump to: