Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 9. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
Investing like a believeing is not to be late now a all because crypto needs in fans who will make it confident and will support in future developments and ups.
Activity: 149
October 10, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
It is never late. Especially in such state of market. This is exactly the time when you have to invest if you want get much profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
I think, it is not late to invest in cryptocurrency. Because it is just so young. People just started to earn some money from crypto. This will be actual for next years.
Activity: 224
October 10, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
I think it's the best time to invest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 10, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

I don't think yet it is that too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, but one should keep in mind that in which crypto they are putting their bet on, cause not every crypto would achieve what Bitcoin has achieved. Therefore it is necessary to research properly regard to crypto you are going to put in your investment.
Amon is not an good example of this.
Amon is another project which failed deliver their card like currently MinexCoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 09:14:49 AM
There are a lot of people who rushed to invest - today they are in the position of hostages, they bought Bitcoin at the price of 15000-20000 and now they do not have the opportunity to have any income for a long time. Therefore, it is not always the one who was late - he missed something.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
In this market? it's not as long this market stand strong it will never too late to invest! As you can see the market is still in the bear market but if we see it as a long perspective it is still bullish. Remember that this market still in debate on what SEC will do to its regulation and once it does this market will sure fly.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
When the line is red - you buy, when the line is green - you sell. That is how investments and trading work. Stay away from the ICOs, most of them are fake and there are no organizations that would be able to protect your rights.
You are saying to stay away from ICOs because they are fake, but the most of tokens you are able to trade was issued through ICO. Sounds contradictory.
To trade fake ICO tokens are dangerous as  well as buy on ICO.
Activity: 182
October 10, 2018, 08:54:21 AM
When the line is red - you buy, when the line is green - you sell. That is how investments and trading work. Stay away from the ICOs, most of them are fake and there are no organizations that would be able to protect your rights.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 06:56:33 AM
I've heared thoughts like that  six month ago and also year ago, every time someone tells you it's too late. Imho it's not late for sure, look at the coinmarketcap gain and loses, biggest lose 60% and biggest gain 160%, feel the difference.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 06:54:04 AM
definitely  not to  invest in  cryptocurrency  is  never  late  until  you  know  how  and when  to  use them and where  to invest  this is such an importnat  point  that lots of us mak e huge mistakes.
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

People who are telling that golden age is gone as too silly to understand that it is only the beginning. Several years ago governments did nothing about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, today they are going to implement them to improve performance. Who calls it the end?
Activity: 294
October 09, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

It is never too late, you just need to find option that will be the most suitable for you. For example, ETH and BTC are ready to recover, while XRP seems to reach its peak, so there is no chance of significant growth in future.
Activity: 490
October 09, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
Bitcoin currently has a demand problem. The next surge of money into crypto likely comes from institutions, which means it is smart to invest where you think they are going to put their money.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
In my opinion, it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrency. But it is better to wait for the growth of the market, so that your investments would not decrease, and you would not get nervous about this.
Activity: 896
October 09, 2018, 04:54:50 AM
there is no investment that is too late I think, all depends on the understanding and knowledge of each person. I think if you come now this is the perfect time to get and invest as many crypto assets as possible. When viewed in the market, now some crypto have begun to rise and are seen in the market. this will be good for the crypto market growth in the coming months.
copper member
Activity: 85
FinanceX Exchange
October 09, 2018, 04:50:02 AM
It's never late if you prepare well Wink
Activity: 308
October 09, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
Crypto is the opportunity of a lifetime. If you sell before 2021, you're likely to lose out on massive gains. Mass adoption will make todays numbers look tiny.
Activity: 693
October 09, 2018, 03:45:00 AM
Still at the very early stage my friend, so do not worry. In 10 years time you will thank me for this advice. 100 bucks cold be worth 100k, or 1c, who knows ha
Having all that information is not going to do anything if the investment on a token is not made, so that person is correct with what he wrote OP.
view the current Cryptocurrency conditions there is still the opportunity to generate substantial profits in the future with investments. so it's not too late for the current run of investment for the future and are able to make support for the advancement of Cryptocurrency future.
I think there such no word late in crypto currency because we know that crypto still have a long journey and the world has just started it, maybe there are people who have mis the chance of riding in a green market while in a bull run but remember crypto is very volatile and what comes down goes up and vice versa therefore there are chances that always awaits.
Activity: 134
October 09, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
Absolutely not late. You are now very glad to know the cryptocurrency. There is still a long way to go in the future of cryptocurrencies. Your investment is still early.
Pages:
Jump to: