Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 10. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 09, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
You will be too late to invest in cryptocurrency if you don't take action and you need to buy right now before the price is back to the highest price. But you have a choice to invest right now or later since we don't know how much money you have and you decide to decide when you want to invest in crypto. But don't think too long because the price can increase at any time and you will be too late.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 08, 2018, 09:45:49 PM
Its definetly not, now is still the right time to invest in to crypto and invest to the right coin you think you will earn in the long term
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 08, 2018, 09:43:04 PM
Still at the very early stage my friend, so do not worry. In 10 years time you will thank me for this advice. 100 bucks cold be worth 100k, or 1c, who knows ha
Having all that information is not going to do anything if the investment on a token is not made, so that person is correct with what he wrote OP.
view the current Cryptocurrency conditions there is still the opportunity to generate substantial profits in the future with investments. so it's not too late for the current run of investment for the future and are able to make support for the advancement of Cryptocurrency future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

It isn't too late yet to invest in cryptocurrency. There are tons of high potential tokens getting released for ICOs every month so expect that one of them might be the next big thing that could go up against bitcoins. I expect a lot of growth in cryptocurrency specially in 2019 so invest now while you still can.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
Trust in God
October 08, 2018, 09:38:25 PM
I don't think that too late to invest in cryptocurrencies.
The other way , cryptocurrencies is promising for the future of  life. And now, is the right time to invest while the market is still bearish.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
I think it is the best timing to Start now and invest in crypto trading because it is slightly nearest to the Golden period and now it will touches bullish trend and I think if we invest now in better and stronger altcoin it will be a very proper time frame for investor or trader.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 09:26:29 PM
It is never too late to start in crypto, although the early starters are already millionaire because they bought lots of bitcoin and altcoins before when it is not yet skyrocketed. You can start now, all market is cheap now, you can buy in low price and sell in high price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 09:12:33 PM
Not yet, but keep in mind that we are very close on reaching the ultimate all time high in the next few years. Between this year and 2020 are where all the significant rises that will happen on bitcoin and will also become a history. So I could that you only have this year left to make the best investments of your life.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 09:08:36 PM
IMHO I think that is late to invest in bitcoin. But is is the right time to invest in good projects that are being founded with ICO. The only problem is trying to figure out what are the good ones, beause 99% of them are scams or will be dead by other several reasons (bad teams, wrong strategies, born too early, etc) .

Among this projects will have a few enterprises that will prosper and became large enterprises.

I agree with you ... we should not focus on investing in bitcoin because we need big capital for that but wiser we also invest with real programs or projects that are coming or are already running so that we can help grow cryptocurrency in reality and the community can understand the benefits of crypto and basically we will benefit greatly from what we invest, only we have to be careful in choosing it because most of them are fraudulent or will die by several other reasons (bad team, wrong strategy, born too early, etc

There was no word late to invest in Cryptocurrency. After I noticed it for the time invested in Cryptocurrency is also very nice and very capable to generate more profits that bring progress to the level of profit that allows for us to accomplish.
Activity: 421
October 08, 2018, 08:53:47 PM
Actually those who bought coins last December were the ones thinking that they'd lost. Now, if you're going to buy your coins right now and choosing the right ones, I would say you are not late, just right on time because yiu can purchase those good coins at a discounted price. All you have to do is wait until the next bull run.
Activity: 476
October 08, 2018, 08:47:56 PM
Total market cap of Bitcoin and others crypto is still small and with limited total supply,  the price of Bitcoin still undervalued so the price has chance to going up to $1 million in the long term.  By look in to total market cap of crypto which in every years keep growing and in the long run possible to going to multi trillun dolar,  so its never late to invest in to Bitcoin and others crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 08, 2018, 08:14:39 PM
Saying that the golden age has come and gone and it is too late to invest would be like someone saying it is too late to invest in google because the 90s dot.com bubble is over.

Crypto is here to stay.  The technology is too revolutionary for it to just dissapear.
Perhaps we won't see those crazy 200% gains like before, but the market hasn't even come close to reaching it's full potential.
If we have another bull run, than you can still potentially see huge profits, but it is wise to look at long term investments more.

As the crypto markets mature and companies and projects become more integrated and sophisticated, the options to make profit will increase too.
Not too many crypto investors do this, but even now we have futures, digital asset arrays and securities to choose from.

If you are in this to make a quick buck, then you are in the wrong place.
In fact, if all you want is to become a quick millionare, than I would say you should avoid investments entirely.
You would be better off just gambling.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 08, 2018, 08:11:33 PM
We had a boom and a bust but that in no way means cryptocurrency is "done". On the contrary, it may just be beginning. There are still forces at work marching towards mass adoption... the road may be long, but we're getting there.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 08, 2018, 08:07:45 PM
Still at the very early stage my friend, so do not worry. In 10 years time you will thank me for this advice. 100 bucks cold be worth 100k, or 1c, who knows ha
Having all that information is not going to do anything if the investment on a token is not made, so that person is correct with what he wrote OP.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 08, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
of course not, instead you are very right to invest in cryptocurrency now, because the price is down so if you buy it now then you will get a big profit when the price increases like the price in 2017, therefore you are not late but you get a chance to invest in cryptocurrency and get big profits.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
October 08, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
IMHO I think that is late to invest in bitcoin. But is is the right time to invest in good projects that are being founded with ICO. The only problem is trying to figure out what are the good ones, beause 99% of them are scams or will be dead by other several reasons (bad teams, wrong strategies, born too early, etc) .

Among this projects will have a few enterprises that will prosper and became large enterprises.

I agree with you ... we should not focus on investing in bitcoin because we need big capital for that but wiser we also invest with real programs or projects that are coming or are already running so that we can help grow cryptocurrency in reality and the community can understand the benefits of crypto and basically we will benefit greatly from what we invest, only we have to be careful in choosing it because most of them are fraudulent or will die by several other reasons (bad team, wrong strategy, born too early, etc
Activity: 445
October 08, 2018, 07:33:05 PM
It’s not too late, the main thing is to choose the right moment for investment, and if it was not the right time, then be patient and wait for the market to get better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
October 08, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 08, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 08, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
Cryptocurrency is on top and many people still invest in it. I think it is never too late. People will use crypto in the future. It will never stop
Pages:
Jump to: