Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Master Degree Important? - page 20. (Read 4410 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 11:37:53 PM
hello. yes master degree is important nowadays. you cant fine  a good job with the bachelor. everyone has bachelor degree.  it more better to have a master.
Activity: 65
November 04, 2017, 11:34:38 PM
Master degree is very important to those who aims and dreams high.Once you attained this degree, the company will surely bid or negotiate with you for the compensation.higher position will be offered also just be able to hire you. It will also be easier to be part of academe and teach.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 06:49:54 PM
It's important, but Masters degrees have become so common that it doesn't help you stand out as much as it had before. Now people are going for multiple degrees or Ph.Ds so Masters degrees, while important, have less influence as they used to. However, experience trumps degree in value imo.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
I agree, the main thing in a person's life is his skills and the application of learned knowledge, but nevertheless, these knowledge somewhere must be obtained...Of course it is not important to have a master's degree, but we need to grow, learn and improve our level of qualification constantly
Activity: 17
November 04, 2017, 03:34:23 PM
Yes it is very relevant in today's career world. if not anything at all , you can enter the academia field with a masters degree than first degree. strive and do MPHIL rather than MA or MSC. MPHIL is just like a PHD in some instance.
Activity: 98
November 04, 2017, 03:20:30 PM
Nowadays, skills are very important, you may have a Master degree, but you must have a skill too. Cause how can you use your knowledge if you did not apply it into skill? So it's not important to have a Master Degree all you need to do is to be a skilled person.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
November 04, 2017, 01:11:55 PM
Not only is it not essential it is probably worth less than it was in the past. Nowadays most people have masters it doesnt mean much as it used to therefore you need more schooling or a job without schooling
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?

I think so. It’s more of a self accomplishment and something to be proud of. Wouldn’t it be nice to go further in our own educational attainment. Also, this could be an advantage to one’s career.
Activity: 10
November 04, 2017, 11:31:08 AM
It helps to find a good job and helps to success life. Because degree shows correct path to achieve success to our life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 02, 2017, 09:28:46 PM
It's not like it's for me. you do not need to read public relations and advertising. but it may be necessary if you are interested. a situation that is already required for a postgraduate academic career. Within the social life there is not much to gain from the masters. but it is a good activity to read. I think graduate must be done.
Activity: 210
November 02, 2017, 08:51:15 PM
Do you think that master degree is important? I see that many companies nowadays ask for a master degree but still I know many people who had a job without it. Do you think it is essential?
No.  I don't think it is.  But if your goal is to get a high position or consultancy which was highly paid,  you may get master's degree.  But that would be optional.
Activity: 58
November 02, 2017, 07:32:08 PM
This is a really context specific question. I think that it's wiser to get curious with the field you're interested in pursuing a master's for before you do, but doing a master's doesn't really provide any immediate gain or make you more employable for most jobs. Usually after about 7-10 years in a particular field, there may be an instance whereby you need a master's degree to move up any further, which is why a lot of master's students are in their mid to late 30's, or even 40's.

My advice is: don't do a master's unless you have to, otherwise you're wasting your money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 02, 2017, 07:28:53 PM
In some professions, Masters Degree is necessary because of promotions.
However, in some jobs, Masters Degree is not necessary.
But, if you want professional growth, I recommend you to get a Masters Degree as long as you have all the resources.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 07:28:14 PM
It is a great accomplishment to have a masteral or even a doctoral degree but in my opinion it is not really important that much unless you are planning to have a good salary as a professor or if the qualification for a job you are looking for need those achievement but in reality if you have the skills to earn money in any possible way then you are good to go, attaining such degree just proves you are intelligent as a student Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 02, 2017, 07:12:19 PM
No, I think there are far better ways to get entry into the company of your dreams. Namely, work on different relevant things in your free time as much as you can and create a portfolio of such projects that would be related to the job that you are applying for. This will be worth much more to any employer than a university degree if you put enough effort in. And you will learn much more this way too than you would in university.

University is the easy way though, but it won't set you apart from others and won't give you access to any job you want. You'll get some job, but that's about it.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 02, 2017, 06:58:58 PM
I don't think it's important because sometime there is company that they don't required masters degree and even you're high school graduate u can have a job that u want if only you have hard work and patience
Activity: 27
November 02, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

For me Master Degree not very important, nowadays academic not 100% guarantee you can success in career, as i know EQ is the most important. EQ = Emotional Intelligence, is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goal.

A master's degree is often necessary to secure a profession and advance within some fields. Many careers that require master's degrees are typically found in sectors such as research and academia.
Activity: 94
November 02, 2017, 02:17:49 PM
I think that there are better alternatives when it comes to make money. Have you considered apply the time and effort the you would in a master's program learning how to trade money on Forex or Crypto exchanges? Maybe you could be more successful that way.
Activity: 210
November 02, 2017, 12:14:49 PM
In my belief, Master's Degree is applicable for jobs that needs so much expertise. More on the teaching side i guess. That's where it is badly needed. For the Master to pass on his students the knowledge that he acquired.

Activity: 24
November 02, 2017, 10:58:25 AM

For me Master Degree not very important, nowadays academic not 100% guarantee you can success in career, as i know EQ is the most important. EQ = Emotional Intelligence, is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goal.

education is very important because all types of crimes in the world i think it's the lake of education if all people will have master degree they will achieve a successful career.
Pages:
Jump to: