Pages:
Author

Topic: Is miningunited.com a SCAM, turning .1 bitcoins into .137 for almost free? - page 27. (Read 28717 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This guy will wait until he has enough money for his trouble, then disappear, he'll never post again, people will get angry and post about it a lot, we'll say I told you so, another will show up the next week, etc.

Please provide your evidence for such a slandering claim.

Since what we are doing is extremely profitable, should we fax over our business plan so others can copy? This is what you want, isn't it?

How is mining bitcoin not, "free money". Last time we checked thousands of people mine for BitCoin to earn "free money".
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
This guy will wait until he has enough money for his trouble, then disappear, he'll never post again, people will get angry and post about it a lot, we'll say I told you so, another will show up the next week, etc.

Then why so many questions?

People are skeptic. They think "it must be too good to be true". I don't blame them honestly, we are new. We take no offense to anyone calling us a "scam" if that is what they want. The ones who want free BitCoin will use our services, the ones who think it is a scam won't, simple.

Beware anyone who ignores questions about his business plans, and instead posts "skeptics heh, come get your free bitcoins guys, just give me yours first".

Let's see what time will tell ...

Is there any way to prove that he is speaking the truth?
You are about to learn an important life lesson that can save you a lot of money and frustration. People who mention getting "free money" seriously in their posts about their business, you should stay far away from and you should definitely not invest with them.
Nothing will be enough "proof". Even with all of our payouts. What they are saying is that many other sites have been in it for the "long con" meaning they did prove to be legit and then one day got up and disappeared. Yes, time will be the true factor in showing MiningUnited.com is here to stay.

There will be those who think it is a scam and not use our site. Then there will be those who use our site and make free BitCoin. This split will aways be, and that's ok with us.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
Let's see what time will tell ...

Is there any way to prove that he is speaking the truth?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Fear is when the project becomes too large ... he escape with all the BTCs?

So now is a good time to invest a little of it, because there is still great!?
You never know when it's "too large".
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Fear is when the project becomes too large ... he escape with all the BTCs?

So now is a good time to invest a little of it, because there is still great!?

People are skeptic. They think "it must be too good to be true". I don't blame them honestly, we are new. We take no offense to anyone calling us a "scam" if that is what they want. The ones who want free BitCoin will use our services, the ones who think it is a scam won't, simple.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Why say it's a scheme ... but until now, only people who show up here say they have received what was right. Has anyone said that has not received anything?

Everyone has received their payout, actually, even earlier than expected. That is why no one is coming here saying they "didn't receive a payout", because everyone has.

We have paid out for over 1,200 purchases, and have about 800 current payouts that need to be made.

I don't even doubt that. But that's not the problem, the way this is structured you could run away with all Bitcoins stored any day. Maybe it's not tempting right now, but once there are 1000+ BTC in there...
What we need are more reasons to trust you, not more reasons to trust the payments til now.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real

Because there has been similar in the past and they were long cons.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Why say it's a scheme ... but until now, only people who show up here say they have received what was right. Has anyone said that has not received anything?

Everyone has received their payout, actually, even earlier than expected. That is why no one is coming here saying they "didn't receive a payout", because everyone has.

We have paid out for over 1,200 purchases, and have about 800 current payouts that need to be made.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Someone experienced ... Tried to use this service?

I did not use the service!
Review:

I did order a 72h and a 96h package on sunday, both was paid today. The estimated payout announced was about 30% on sunday, the real payout was lower than it's announced now: 11,5% for the 96h and 8,3% for the 72h.

Thanks for using our service! Glad to hear you got a payout!  Smiley
Activity: 2
Review:

I did order a 72h and a 96h package on sunday, both was paid today. The estimated payout announced was about 30% on sunday, the real payout was lower than it's announced now: 11,5% for the 96h and 8,3% for the 72h.
legendary
Keep it real
So you're not addressing the fact that taking loans at a crazy interest rate is an awful business model?

What is so crazy about being able to generate BitCoin and paying back 1-9%?

The fact that you're borrowing money to do it with instead of using your own, and offering ludicrous interest rates to do it? You could get far larger loans with much less interest, except those people would look at your "business plan" and realize it's a classic ponzi scheme.

For the newbies, here's a good thread to read, a (then unknown)ponzi that ran for several months. Notice the similarities in the excuses used by the operators. "I know it looks like a scam but my reputation!".
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-savings-and-trust-home-closed-50822

Thank you for reading my mind and putting my thoughts into words!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
So you're not addressing the fact that taking loans at a crazy interest rate is an awful business model?

The fact that you're borrowing money to do it with instead of using your own, and offering ludicrous interest rates to do it? You could get far larger loans with much less interest, except those people would look at your "business plan" and realize it's a classic ponzi scheme.

For the newbies, here's a good thread to read, a (then unknown)ponzi that ran for several months. Notice the similarities in the excuses used by the operators. "I know it looks like a scam but my reputation!".
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-savings-and-trust-home-closed-50822
legendary
Keep it real

Sorry about sound like an ass, but if I have to explain why taking loans at 1-9% interest PER DAY is a bad idea then you're either a child or mentally deficient.

EDIT:
I'm not sorry.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/
@ MiningUnited - Please respond to my PM or Email dude Smiley

Andy B

We sent you a reply, and you sent us back some options for advertising on your website. We are still looking into the options.

(This is what he is referring to)

Ok thank you Smiley

Andy B

Andy B

We sent you a reply, and you sent us back some options for advertising on your website. We are still looking into the options.

(This is what he is referring to)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

Andy B
Pages:
Jump to: