Pages:
Author

Topic: Is miningunited.com a SCAM, turning .1 bitcoins into .137 for almost free? - page 23. (Read 28717 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Coin visitor sounds shady as fuq
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hi I have used MiningUnited for like 2-3 weeks now. I have gotten my payout ever time on the clock, never missed one payout. I have written to him on mail and we have reached 26 mails now. He seems to be a very nice man and he is always there to help you if you don't understand something. I will say good for him I also thought it was a ponzi scam to starters but I don't anymore.

What are the meaning of Bitcoins? Yes to be anonymos and thats just what he is trying to do Wink

Quoter myself Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Here what is amazing...anyone who has claimed that Mining United was a scam, or they were never paid, or were very late being paid, never can produce a transaction to show the proof.No one can provide a link

Since everyone has been paid when due, it will be impossible if asked for proof of payment for their transaction.  Roll Eyes This is why no one is able to produce a transaction to show 'proof' of said "scam".

Also, they might think their payment is 'late' but that is only because they have not fully read the total times involved. We are currently changing this now so it is even more clear. There is payment verification (we manually check each one), queue time (if there is), mining time, and payout verification (we make sure payout is going back to the source).

This entire process is not 3 days, but can be 4-7.

Uhh what about shut the fuck up? I'm a mod there, go read what I have said about MU Wink

I'm guessing, good things?
Activity: 81
Uhh what about shut the fuck up? I'm a mod there, go read what I have said about MU Wink
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Here what is amazing...anyone who has claimed that Mining United was a scam, or they were never paid, or were very late being paid, never can produce a transaction to show the proof.

Im on an gchat right now with a friend of mine who is in the Coin Visitor chat. This site has a bunch of n00bs that all claim that its a scam. Not one can produce a link.

Furthermore, I have spoken about the integrity of Coin Visitor before. So, I suggested that my friend give one of the trash-talking mods there some BTC to buy a package from Mining United...

Guess what?

They are claiming that its been three days and they havent been paid. Yet they will not produce the link to the transaction. LOL!!

These are the same dishonest creeps that had to shut down their site last time they couldnt pay Smiley

BTW, stay away from Coin Visitor. Even their mods have zero integrity and are thieves
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
That's not the same as planning ahead to run with the money at all.

But, who is going for this service all the money!?
Bitpop: I would disappear when I have 100,000 btc.

Shocked

I hope that you never are part of any business that deals with cash or BitCoins!

We will never have close to 100,000 btc, not even 1,500 at one time! We are not even accepting new purchases, there is a limit on how many people can use us at once. Once we pay back the current users, we will open doors again - there will be no 'BitCoins to run with!'.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Exactly this is a long con. They spend their own coins and investments insuring perfect payouts. But theres nothing stopping them from disappearing ANY SECOND. I would disappear when I have 100,000 btc.

This is something that happens with any investment you make. You can win or lose.

Those who invest in the stock market, which has guaranteed it will be the return on your investment? Today can run well ... not tomorrow.
That's not the same as planning ahead to run with the money at all.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
Exactly this is a long con. They spend their own coins and investments insuring perfect payouts. But theres nothing stopping them from disappearing ANY SECOND. I would disappear when I have 100,000 btc.

This is something that happens with any investment you make. You can win or lose.

Those who invest in the stock market, which has guaranteed it will be the return on your investment? Today can run well ... not tomorrow.
Activity: 14
The website doesn't make me want to trust them.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
definite scam
Possible Scam.

These kinds of posts add nothing... you guys should give some evidence or tell your story.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Why say it's a scheme ... but until now, only people who show up here say they have received what was right. Has anyone said that has not received anything?

Everyone has received their payout, actually, even earlier than expected. That is why no one is coming here saying they "didn't receive a payout", because everyone has.

We have paid out for over 1,200 purchases, and have about 800 current payouts that need to be made.

I don't even doubt that. But that's not the problem, the way this is structured you could run away with all Bitcoins stored any day. Maybe it's not tempting right now, but once there are 1000+ BTC in there...
What we need are more reasons to trust you, not more reasons to trust the payments til now.
Activity: 9
As on the website
We take a percentage of the payment (around 0.01-0.04 BitCoin at this time) and use it to pay for the mining equipment, the rest is set aside (around 0.21-0.24) to be added to the payout later.

This means that the 280 BTC you list as a payout is clearly false, if you are giving back up to 0.24 BTC of the original 'investment'.
Total payout should be (what you send out - what you took in), not just what you send out.

Also, pictures of rigs?  The screenshot of what you have on your website is just from a web calculator, not a BTC interface saying hash rates.
Activity: 6
Activity: 6
Activity: 68
I'll weigh in with my experience.
Thought for sure it was a scam but figured I'd drop a .1 BTC payment to check them out.
Made payment on 4/27 and received a payment of .1109 BTC back on the 2nd of May.
Not much else to say, I wouldn't dump all my coins over there but they did do what they said they would.
Sent them over a couple more payments, will post results.
It could be a pyramid game if they pay the profit from what they get for premier memberships. Beware.

It is to make the service more selective as there is a max amount of spots we can sell. We are only selling a total of 50. This does not fit the "pyramid" game. It is more like a square, or maybe rectangle?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pyramid scam seems likely, but perhaps not
cc
Activity: 44
They have a PREMIER MEMBER option, where the membership price is increasing constantly and the current price is 1 BTC already:
Only ( 1 ) Spots Left Until Price Increases!
Source: http://www.miningunited.com/pre.html

It could be a pyramid game if they pay the profit from what they get for premier memberships. Beware.
I am sure anything we do will be considered a red flag by you and a few posters in this thread, and that's ok. If you think not allowing new purchases to payout our current users in a more timely manner is a red flag, then you have a right to your opinion. As you can see we have maxed out on users, this thread has done nothing but boost our purchases.

We are doing extremely well, all payouts are accounted for, and have had no issues.
Pages:
Jump to: