Pages:
Author

Topic: Is miningunited.com a SCAM, turning .1 bitcoins into .137 for almost free? - page 28. (Read 28717 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So you're not addressing the fact that taking loans at a crazy interest rate is an awful business model?

What is so crazy about being able to generate BitCoin and paying back 1-9%?
Activity: 7
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
"Looks like" - We understand this! Such a great idea like ours is still unknown, and the unknown is scary. So of course, it "looks like" a scam. How about all the people who are actually "using it"?

So you're not addressing the fact that taking loans at a crazy interest rate is an awful business model?
"Looks like" - We understand this! Such a great idea like ours is still unknown, and the unknown is scary. So of course, it "looks like" a scam. How about all the people who are actually "using it"?
legendary
Keep it real
There are a lot of red flags waving here, but on the upside he is still here.
With the long waiting time involved it would be easy to stop it and run with the huge amount of BTC that's in there then.
I'm not gonna call it scam yet, but yes be very careful.

What a perfect response, we are not blind and know that our service from the outside looks like 'a scam'. Time will be the proving factor.

It looks like a scam, or a horrible business model.
With the long waiting time involved it would be easy to stop it and run with the huge amount of BTC that's in there then.

What a perfect response, we are not blind and know that our service from the outside looks like 'a scam'. Time will be the proving factor.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wish I read this forum before I sent 0.25.  Cry

However, in the rare event I do get paid out, I'll let you guys know.

You will receive your payout, why wouldn't you?

Sure hope that all posters who are saying ' I'll try it and come back here to post results! ' actually do.

If you want to use our service, use it. If not, don't.

legendary
Keep it real
lol i fell for it, greed is evil

Miningunited is not a scam.  I have been renting space on their miners from their start.  It does take time so your Bitcoin are tied up but , if you have Bitcoin just sitting just give it a try.  It works for me.  It beats clicking all the time.  I rent 8 or 10 positions at a time and make a little in a few days.  It works.  Check it out.  You might like it.  You can give it a go for as little as 0.05 Bitcoin.  Don't knock it until you have spent to them to rent time on their miner.  Your numbers are a little off there so check the site.

http://www.miningunited.com/

.05 -> .0662 in 3 days is 9.806823486% interest compounded daily
.10 -> .1339 in 3 days is 10.219945599% interest compounded daily
.25 -> .3517 in 4 days is 8.907575506% interest compounded daily

Please explain why a legitimate business is taking loans at 9% interest daily.

I'd just like to say... called it!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
lol i fell for it, greed is evil
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
Stop falling for these obvious scams, please.

Bitpop's posts in particular show how easy it is to appeal to people's greed, and get them to make excuses for scammers and promote their "sound business models", all in the name of a few bucks.

Scam just like pyramining

Yeah just like pyramining, no way to ever pay everyone back

Actually, not really.
We do not require you to "get referrals" or "expand your complex matrix of users" or "build up a team" or "recruit others" or "invite xxx people and then you get your reward". Since we do not need additional members to payout current, there is no need to force users to do this. We would like to grow, but it is not really necessary.

While we were starting we are offered up to 1 BitCoin for sharing a link with us where you recommend us, but are discontinuing that on Monday.

I'll do that for 1 btc

Yeah I'm starting to trust but its odd you just registered here.

could be a bot net, thats actually a good thing for us

Roll Eyes
legendary
could be a bot net, thats actually a good thing for us
Activity: 9
10 confirmations and my 0.25 payment doesn't show up on the site yet....

The site is updated once a day.  Though it's been >24 hr and mine aren't up there.  But the list of 'what we have payed out' was updated yesterday, over 25 BTC in a day.  That's a equivalent to 500 GH/s or 1000x 7970 GPUs before they take a cut.

In the My Mining page, there is a new link:

"Next Server Update (Click Here)
Payouts are made around the clock. The server updates information below in blocks to prevent broken links."

Which tells you when the information should be updated.
legendary
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
10 confirmations and my 0.25 payment doesn't show up on the site yet....
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Wish I read this forum before I sent 0.25.  Cry

However, in the rare event I do get paid out, I'll let you guys know.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
I rent a server for $500 a month, with $100 in electricity. (easy numbers, not an exact quote of course.)

My costs every month are going to be $600 total just to mine bitcoins. ... I can make $1000 a month mining bitcoins with this server. That's a $400 profit, after taking out electricity and rent.

Now, if I can get someone to rent this server from me for 1 month..., and I still keep $300 in my pocket.

I don't know where you got this, but it clearly demonstrates how this make no sense. Why would someone go through the effort of setting up miningunited in order to lose $100 every month? It's a scam.
Do you mind explaining me?
I'm not a gambler, so I've never used Satoshi Dice.

All payments are sent back to the address that shows the BitCoins were sent from. If your address changes (shows up as different address) often payment can still be sent back to it. http://www.miningunited.com/warning.html

Going to give this a shot as well to see what happens... will post results in a few days.

Newtothescene, Looking forward for you to share your experience! If you need any assistance, contact: [email protected]

hmm i've been seeing these ads frequently. i'll post my results. might as well give it a try.

Igba, looks like you should be receiving your payout shortly!
Pages:
Jump to: