Pages:
Author

Topic: Is miningunited.com a SCAM, turning .1 bitcoins into .137 for almost free? - page 7. (Read 28717 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This address has only sent to MiningUnited right before the end:

1Bdgtt4miCcJsp9fUGFeExt8EGr2ZqyuD9

Nothing returned.
www.coincloud.tk :)
fair enough although we never know how many addresses 'they' have?! - I wonder when the 85 refund is happening..    *cough* 1.0+
Activity: 112
I just got a random small payout.. not sure if it's from MU or a delayed faucet or something but:

tx: 4e588f06196442cf7f2268c72740eaa3db259182a0b223e32b80bb0266bf0cf1

A SHIIIIIIIIIIT load of people received small amounts!

IF it was MU they still owe more than I received and if not it was a faucet and I'm being a bum hole. Tongue

1HPFbWfTA1Kp1hKq1vsevLva4BRed3N1yF if that put a smile on your face <£

I don't recognize any of the input addresses as being theirs, my guess is that is something else.
www.coincloud.tk :)
I just got a random small payout.. not sure if it's from MU or a delayed faucet or something but:

tx: 4e588f06196442cf7f2268c72740eaa3db259182a0b223e32b80bb0266bf0cf1

A SHIIIIIIIIIIT load of people received small amounts!

IF it was MU they still owe more than I received and if not it was a faucet and I'm being a bum hole. Tongue

1HPFbWfTA1Kp1hKq1vsevLva4BRed3N1yF if that put a smile on your face <£
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Exactly the scam is P2P, exactly as it should be with Bitcoin!

I know some of you are at a loss without being scammed so I invite you to join me here:
http://merlinsmagicbitcoins.com/merchant/

Send one dollar to the person at the top of the list. Delete their name, and add yours to the end of the list. E-mail to 7 people and include these instructions. Once your name gets to the top of the list you'll receive a lot of money, all for the cost of $1!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jack of oh so many trades.
I know some of you are at a loss without being scammed so I invite you to join me here:

Send one dollar to the person at the top of the list. Delete their name, and add yours to the end of the list. E-mail to 7 people and include these instructions. Once your name gets to the top of the list you'll receive a lot of money, all for the cost of $1!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
The site is saying that their in the process of returning 85 BitCoin to users. That seems like a far cry of the total that they really owe according to the last payout update!
http://pastebin.com/gcNmg6hf

I stopped counting after 150 BTC, and that doesn't count the claims that some were paid. I haven't received anything. I would be happy to report if that changes!  Smiley
Activity: 560
I agree with the lol @ FBI. does anyone really think the FBI would even touch this case? A possible scam of less then 10,000 USD, from a illegitimate currancy, with no central authority oversight? I get being pissed, but with no tangible goods being stolen, the fact that its not a government recognised currancy, and supposedly world wide victims, they wouldn't touch it. The current complaints will get filed in the circular file cabinet.

Actually I think the opposite, feds have been going after Bitcoin recently and this would be perfect for them for framing Bitcoin in a negative light.

Feds attention is what bitcoin needs right about now , this thread truly belongs in this section of the forum Smiley
copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I agree with the lol @ FBI. does anyone really think the FBI would even touch this case? A possible scam of less then 10,000 USD, from a illegitimate currancy, with no central authority oversight? I get being pissed, but with no tangible goods being stolen, the fact that its not a government recognised currancy, and supposedly world wide victims, they wouldn't touch it. The current complaints will get filed in the circular file cabinet.

Actually I think the opposite, feds have been going after Bitcoin recently and this would be perfect for them for framing Bitcoin in a negative light.
Activity: 91
copper member
Lol @ FBI complaint , did any one even read terms & conditions miningunited.com.
Bullshit, you cannot write anything you want in those terms and bam everything is fine.
Otherwise a big website like facebook could update their terms that everyone agrees to buy a toaster for $1000.

I think most damage done here is by btccheap.com which is real scam website , hacked miningunited.com & screwed it up for lot of folks.
Do you still believe in santa clause?

You're 100% right, writing up he takes no liability does not actually release him of liability. I could sign a waiver saying I release you from indemnity if I get hurt doing something, but if I get hurt you're STILL legally responsible. It doesn't matter what the waiver says.

This is why he's backtracking and buying time. 
Activity: 364
Lol @ FBI complaint , did any one even read terms & conditions miningunited.com.
Bullshit, you cannot write anything you want in those terms and bam everything is fine.
Otherwise a big website like facebook could update their terms that everyone agrees to buy a toaster for $1000.

I think most damage done here is by btccheap.com which is real scam website , hacked miningunited.com & screwed it up for lot of folks.
Do you still believe in santa clause?
copper member
I'm giving it a day or so to see if I'm refunded... about 4BTC. Otherwise, I'm all set to file at ic3.gov. And, the eBay guy is on the top of my list for being "the man" or a close part of it. I have all his information.

I think this is why he's scared. He knows he left a shitload of digital fingerprints. Also about the TOS, a lot of times it doesn't matter. If I put somewhere in my TOS that I don't have to pay, that can all be challenged in court and elsewhere.
Activity: 4
I'm giving it a day or so to see if I'm refunded... about 4BTC. Otherwise, I'm all set to file at ic3.gov. And, the eBay guy is on the top of my list for being "the man" or a close part of it. I have all his information.
Activity: 560

copper member
this guy could be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life..for a scam with that level of risk he must be insane..i wouldnt be surprised if they are already knocking on his door.. bet he made too many trails and didn't stay in Tor.. just saying money not worth the risks...

I think that's why he's changing his story. I filed an FBI complaint and I got many others to do the same. If they're NOT banging on his door I'll be very surprised. If I were him, I would refund the coins and live in fear.
Activity: 26
this guy could be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life..for a scam with that level of risk he must be insane..i wouldnt be surprised if they are already knocking on his door.. bet he made too many trails and didn't stay in Tor.. just saying money not worth the risks...
copper member
Only 85 BTCs?

Yeah, it's BS. I'm 39% of that and I haven't received anything, nor do I expect to receive anything. Contact the FBI and file a complaint, he can enjoy his bitcoin in prison.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: