Pages:
Author

Topic: Is miningunited.com a SCAM, turning .1 bitcoins into .137 for almost free? - page 11. (Read 28717 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
It may be a bit early...

A bit early? No kidding. The lynch mob here has grown with amazing speed, with frankly very little evidence of any actual wrongdoing.

Not trying to say whether this guy is legit or not, just making an observation.

-Michael
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
The site has been "updating" all day. Translation: MU's team of crack lawyers is furiously playing Satoshi dice and generating funny payouts.

Loads up fine in my browser. I guess they are not playing SD after all.

-Michael
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It may be a bit early, but if you were scammed by MU, here's one way to make life difficult for him. This is the FBI cyber fraud unit with a form for filing complaints:

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
I like the deposits that just say "going out". He left off "the back door".
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
The site has been "updating" all day. Translation: MU's team of crack lawyers is furiously playing Satoshi dice and generating funny payouts.

Yup, this is the end, my only friend the end.

No updates tomorrow, it's time to get the pitchforks out.

Why pitchforks? There was ample warnings and everything points toward it being a ponzi. It even says on his site that he will  take it and run at anytime.

If you still chose to send them money, then the responsibility and consequences are solely on your shoulders.
copper member
Activity: 46
That's the shitty thing about ponzi schemes, everyone reports getting paid and it seems legit.
And that's why you don't test it with sending a big sum there...
You take a look at the business model/transparency and such things instead

(Also I'm kinda angry at you that you throw over 30 BTCs to them like it's nothing, for me thats quite a lot of money and for some other people on this world that's like an unobtainable amount of money).

We are the 99%
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
That's the shitty thing about ponzi schemes, everyone reports getting paid and it seems legit.
And that's why you don't test it with sending a big sum there...
You take a look at the business model/transparency and such things instead

(Also I'm kinda angry at you that you throw over 30 BTCs to them like it's nothing, for me thats quite a lot of money and for some other people on this world that's like an unobtainable amount of money).
copper member

I called this a long time ago.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real

I called this a long time ago.
copper member

Activity: 16
copper member
Where the fuck is my payment you scam fucks

Here you have it, a real long time member saying they don't pay.

https://blockchain.info/address/181n25vgaDfbUYkaynUEo4haCyutcq3v4i

it looks like they got it back?
am i just misreading this?

It's like he said, they pay when you complain apparently. Not reassuring.
Where the fuck is my payment you scam fucks

Here you have it, a real long time member saying they don't pay.

https://blockchain.info/address/181n25vgaDfbUYkaynUEo4haCyutcq3v4i

it looks like they got it back?
am i just misreading this?
wish i would have seen this earlier... was following it for a week or two on a thread on reddit. asked people if they recieved payouts yesterday and they said they had so i put 0.60 in today before i left for work and saw this...  Undecided
Activity: 12
Sent 0.5 on the 7th, got paid back on the 14th.  Just saying...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Relax everyone. This site will continue to trickle him coins while he invests his money and what he's learned into his new site :-) we can all be scammed again shortly.
Activity: 26
he is no longer posting server update times.. he wont touch the website again now and just cream of anyone still daft enough to send coins..
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
You'll give it to him on his next site ;-)
copper member
He's already started a new site. These get stale quickly.

Well looks like I got scammed then, but not that hard. I WAS actually going to give him a good chunk of my 300+ coins. So I guess the jokes on him?
Pages:
Jump to: