Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Monero, Dash and all anon coins fucked? - page 8. (Read 8115 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
August 03, 2017, 01:08:46 PM
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken

Anonymint, aka iamnotback has released this article on steemit. Im reading it right now myself but I want to share it here and hopefully get some coding wizards to review it.

Apparently it has caused him to be censored in the Monero reddit when he linked it, so this shows this must be pretty good.

Anonymint aka iamnotback has been a Monero fan and contributor for a long time. Why do you post this in such a negative manner? Do you understand the article's arguments? You just link to the article on Steemit and ask if all anon coins 'are fucked'? No, Monero is not 'fucked'. It's doing very well.

Pointing to flaws is being positive towards an open source projects, that is how open source projects improve, you put it in the wild, it gets attacked, then you fix whatever problem, so he is doing a favor to the Monero community.

Im not a coder, I guess you and the other guy replying here also aren't. Im not a blind fanboy of any coin or of any person in the space, im just posting his effort here, and now I need some other coders to review this, ideally from different teams.

So since im not a coder I need to outsource these technical problems into others. Let's see if we have some valuable replies here.

Im not holding XMR, DASH, or any other "anon coin" so I don't really care if it crashes. If it crashes really low and these problems can be fixed, that's called a buy opportunity, but he's describing it as design flaw..

Well said.  I am also looking for some discussion from outsourced experts to refute his claims.

There are some smart people holding decent amounts of Monero so im sure they are interested to see this. For instance that Risto guy that owns a fuckton of BTC, also invested a lot in XMR, so I wonder what he has to say.

Also Greg Maxwell, everyone knows he is a smart guy, and he officially supports XMR, he has a donation address in the forum.

So I would like to see what these 2 think.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
August 02, 2017, 04:15:26 PM
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken

Anonymint, aka iamnotback has released this article on steemit. Im reading it right now myself but I want to share it here and hopefully get some coding wizards to review it.

Apparently it has caused him to be censored in the Monero reddit when he linked it, so this shows this must be pretty good.

Anonymint aka iamnotback has been a Monero fan and contributor for a long time. Why do you post this in such a negative manner? Do you understand the article's arguments? You just link to the article on Steemit and ask if all anon coins 'are fucked'? No, Monero is not 'fucked'. It's doing very well.

Pointing to flaws is being positive towards an open source projects, that is how open source projects improve, you put it in the wild, it gets attacked, then you fix whatever problem, so he is doing a favor to the Monero community.

Im not a coder, I guess you and the other guy replying here also aren't. Im not a blind fanboy of any coin or of any person in the space, im just posting his effort here, and now I need some other coders to review this, ideally from different teams.

So since im not a coder I need to outsource these technical problems into others. Let's see if we have some valuable replies here.

Im not holding XMR, DASH, or any other "anon coin" so I don't really care if it crashes. If it crashes really low and these problems can be fixed, that's called a buy opportunity, but he's describing it as design flaw..

Well said.  I am also looking for some discussion from outsourced experts to refute his claims.
legendary
August 02, 2017, 12:38:35 PM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 12:22:34 PM
Yes, montero is going down. Listen to Shelby, and everyone else. Sell all your xrm to them.

Like like I said with bcx, the only flaw with monero wrt to Shelby this time around is that he doesn't have enough in his pocket.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
August 02, 2017, 10:55:54 AM

legendary
August 02, 2017, 10:49:54 AM

Pages:
Jump to: