Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 24. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Neo is a very good coin to hold for long term , it has its blockchain which other tokens can be hosted on, that's cool and a good reason to hold neo. Never panic sell no matter how bad the market might be, just hold and be patience. All you need is patience.
brand new
Activity: 0
Of course the NEO project is a very good project for investing in the long term, I think that today many projects can not be compared with such a project, it seems to me that such projects can not be ignored by the community in any way.
Activity: 5
I think neo is one the best choice for long term investment. Its a very good coin with a ery good dev team behind who are always working on the development and building on their project. When you look back it also has a grea price gain in the past, and i also think that in future you can expect more value for this coin. So im sure that you have a good choice with neo as a long term invest. Im not a fan of price predicts, but i think from neo you can await at least 500dollars in the future.
Activity: 9
Neo is a very good coin to hold for long term , it has its blockchain which other tokens can be hosted on, that's cool and a good reason to hold neo. Never panic sell no matter how bad the market might be, just hold and be patience. All you need is patience.
Activity: 16
You should hold NEO for long-term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the amount of langauges that it supports. Unlike Ethereum which relies on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages including C#, C++, Java and Python amoung others. This is obviously really advantageous from a development perspective.
brand new
I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
Activity: 5
I strongly believe in NEO and I still buy and hold them.
I choose neo is good for long a term investments because neo will probably reach 200%-600% growth this year and beyond.And neo will be the superior platform in the future and it will attract high quality ICO and Smart Contracts.
brand new
Neo is the Ethereum of China and so this coin is for long term hold it also has a good project and the team are incredible. You will never go wrong if you will invest in this coin just like I did.
From my point of view, NEO has a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its smart contracts are similar to Ethereum but without having to learn a new coding Language. Smart contracts can currently be written in C# and Java.
brand new
Neo is the Ethereum of China and so this coin is for long term hold it also has a good project and the team are incredible. You will never go wrong if you will invest in this coin just like I did.
Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
Activity: 6
I believe that NEO is excellent choise for long term investment. I start investing in NEO about a year ago and  bought couple more times when the price was good. I have no intention of selling it any time soon, so I would advice to invest in NEO as well.
Activity: 6
If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a “cool” collectible… which is a possibility).
Activity: 8
There are a plethora of macro factors to consider about whether or not cryptocurrencies will have more value in the future than they do today.  But for now, I can tell you that I am bullish on the long term potential of some cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 11
I think investing in NEO for a long term is a very good idea.  This is a very promising coin. And in the future, the price of a coin will only grow.
Activity: 16
I can say that I have bought more NEO recently and I hold it in my crypto portfolio. So, I must say that yes I think it’s profitable to invest in NEO cryptocurrency.
Activity: 22
NEO is one of the best investing options for long-term holding. NEO is popular and has a lot to recover since the last peak. I have faith in NEO and think that it is great coin and probably the only one real competition of Ethereum for now.
Activity: 7
You should hold NEO for long-term in my opinion. One of the other great benefits that NEO has is the amount of langauges that it supports. Unlike Ethereum which relies on its own language, Solidity, NEO has support for some of the most popular languages including C#, C++, Java and Python amoung others. This is obviously really advantageous from a development perspective.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Neo, like cardano, is not considered to be a good investment for retention for me. Eos, lisk, monero I choose these coins first, sometimes I take the PIVX as a passive income.
Pages:
Jump to: