Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 23. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
From my point of view, NEO has a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its smart contracts are similar to Ethereum but without having to learn a new coding Language. Smart contracts can currently be written in C# and Java.
Activity: 16
NEO is a very good investment.  I advise you now to buy and hold for a year or two.  And I think by this time the price will grow several times.
Activity: 6
i dont hold any neo but i think that neo is not a bad choice for long term holding. Because there will be more neo based icos in the future. And neo is still very cheap comparing with ethereum.
brand new
Activity: 0
Yes, it could be good choice. NEO has attracted trader interest because it seeks to improve on the foundations created by Ethereum. The Chinese developed token is designed to create more effective smart contracts and is well place to dominate the Asian market. Considering the present state of cryptocurrencies all over the world, we can conclude that NEO is worth HODLing this year.
Activity: 17
I think yes, because now NEO has started to grow so I'm sure NEO is very good for long term investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
After developing the NEO ecosystem component mentioned above, the development team must get the final product, which is currently called NeoContract 2.0, which will be the second version of the NEO smart contract system. In the final stages of development, NeoContract version 2.0 will have new features as planned by the team. The new system for smart contracts must have a Storage Iterator, Stack Isolation, Serialization, Exception Handling, Dynamic Sharding, and NeoX.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Neo is really good for longterm investment because most of the people here in cryptocurrency are believing to neo it will become thousands of dollars each price of the neo like ethereum and they have chances it will become next ethereum if that coin become king of all cryptocoins.

According to Chinese crypto experts, NEO is in the list of the top cryptocurrencies. This altcoin is supported by millions. I am sure, soon, the token will be in the top-10. I am ready to hold it.
Activity: 394
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Activity: 700
Seeing the potential of the project developed by the NEO looks like in the future it will be able to increase the price even higher and the coin will be able to continue to survive according to its use. Moreover, NEO are also talked about a lot will be able to replace the ethereum position, because both of them have technologies that are not much different for GAS costs in the market when making transactions.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
I like NEO because when I hold NEO everyday I will get GAS. At the same time NEO price is very low so I will buy and hold. I think when the market rebound NEO will increase rapidly
copper member
Activity: 749
NEO seems good and stable coin. I will say those who looking for a long time investment it will be a good choice for them. Buy NEO and keep hold it for long-term.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
NEO is a great long-term investment with a solid team. At current prices, it is 90% off its last peak so a very nice bargain now.
copper member
Activity: 115
I am seeing that NEO is really a good and promising coin in crypto market. I think it will be a good choice for long-term investment. So if we can buy and hold it then we can get a good profit from them. 
Activity: 317
I think you would be so disappointed in this situation, any coin. Look, almost all the coins have fallen. And NEO is no exception. Wait, this coin has a good future. Don't worry. Perhaps later you'll be glad that you have it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think that NEO is only suitable for long-term investments. he looks like an ETH and I think he can outrun him in the future. many call Neo an analogue of ETH. Neo also has huge support from the Chinese community. This can help attract investment from the Chinese cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 9
I feel that Neo is a good investment to hold. The developer team is active and there is a strong community. Most of the coins are in red now, so it is not surprising for Neo.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
NEO is supported by companies that have a good reputation in China, and I'm sure that the trend of using NEOs will continue to increase so I make the NEO a long-term investment.
Activity: 8
In my views, I think that Neo is a good potential coin for investment and considering it for a long term investment is a good idea that you will not regret in the end. The longer the duration in holding your coin, the higher the chance of gaining good profit on your investment with this Neo coin. Neo coin is built to provide smart contracts and is capable of handling complex smart contracts than ETH.
Activity: 7
i dont hold any neo but i think that neo is not a bad choice for long term holding. Because there will be more neo based icos in the future. And neo is still very cheap comparing with ethereum.
brand new
Activity: 0
NEO is great for long-term investing IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: