Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 20. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
NEO is one of the best investing options for long-term holding. NEO is popular and has a lot to recover since the last peak. I have faith in NEO and think that it is great coin and probably the only one real competition of Ethereum for now.
Activity: 10
I think you should hold NEO for long-term goal. One of the interesting advantages that NEO has from the technology perspective is that they are quantum computer resistant. When quantum computers develop enough, blockchains could be vulnerable, and NEO has theoretically designed their blockchain to account for this. From this small information, we can see that NEO is here to stay, at least they are preparing themseves to get a really long life.
SO, I strongly believe in NEO, it maybe completely overtake ETH in the future.
brand new
Activity: 0
Of course the NEO project is a very good project for investing in the long term, I think that today many projects can not be compared with such a project, it seems to me that such projects can not be ignored by the community in any way.
Activity: 6
I think neo is one the best choice for long term investment. Its a very good coin with a ery good dev team behind who are always working on the development and building on their project. When you look back it also has a grea price gain in the past, and i also think that in future you can expect more value for this coin. So im sure that you have a good choice with neo as a long term invest. Im not a fan of price predicts, but i think from neo you can await at least 500dollars in the future.
Yes, I would like to invest neo and neo projects.. neo has a good potential and you can try..
Activity: 11
i dont hold any neo but i think that neo is not a bad choice for long term holding. Because there will be more neo based icos in the future. And neo is still very cheap comparing with ethereum.
Activity: 9
I think yes, because now NEO has started to grow so I'm sure NEO is very good for long term investment.
Activity: 13
 NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government.
brand new
Activity: 0
NEO is a good coin. If you persist until now, you are already profitable. It has more room for growth. I suggest you hold it for a long time.
NEO is a very good investment.  I advise you now to buy and hold for a year or two.  And I think by this time the price will grow several times.
for us neo is one of the very good coins we get because for us neo is also a profitable investment both in the shortest and long time we want, look neo development in the market very well than ever before.
for us neo is one of the very good coins we get because for us neo is also a profitable investment both in the shortest and long time we want, look neo development in the market very well than ever before.
NEO is great for long-term investing IMO.
Activity: 12
It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government. But given NEO's inclination towards regulatory compliance, this could prove to be an advantage.
Activity: 16
I still choose ETH as the most potential coin investment today. No coin can be better, as most coin depend on the price of ETH and BTC, so they will decrease if the coin falls and vice versa.
I can say that I have bought more NEO recently and I hold it in my crypto portfolio. So, I must say that yes I think it’s profitable to invest in NEO cryptocurrency.
of course,neo is one of the solid coin in the market,its platform is much powerful than ethereum's as it is theoretically quantum proof,more future proof than ethereum,neo is more focused in smart economy while ethereum specializes at smart contracts which is why i am investing to neo over ethereum as neo is much cheaper than ethereum as of the moment.
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.
Activity: 25
Don't worry cause the whole market dump and pump everyday, even the king of crypto world still can be dumped to 6k$ so it's very normal when another crypto dumped as well. NEO is being supported by the biggest country in crypto world, China, and it'll become the next ETH soon.
Pages:
Jump to: