Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 36. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I read thematic materials and made a conclusion for myself - many authoritative experts and market participants expect an active increase in the value of the NEO coin from 2018 onwards. Including Neo has now become for me a priority for investment, together with ethereum, BTC and EOS, which have a great potential for success in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
NEO is one of the potential electronic currencies that are always chosen by investors. In the future, NEO will be much stronger. Therefore, NEO is a good choice for long term investment.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I think that the altcoin is not suitable for long-term holding, including Ethereum. If you observe the market every day, you should find that the new altcoin is more suitable for short-term trading!
Activity: 287
Neo is definitely the good choice for long-term investment market is recovering neo will definitely touch new price neo development team is strong enough for price growth
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Some of the bigger projects really were hit hard by the downwards trend of the past few months. This correction was to be expected and is perhaps needed for the long run. $NEO was hurt too, but there are no real changes that could lead to the conclusion that NEO isn't a very strong project. Besides the support from China, it has a very strong and cohesent user base, you may even call it a family. Many dapps are being launched on the platform, several dapps with a real long term future. They wouldn't chose NEO (even in the past few months) if they weren't convinced of its long term success. I for one am sticking with NEO for sure Smiley.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Maybe Neo is good for long-term investment neo has an experienced about Market maybe it,s take time Have patience and wait for the market to go up.
Activity: 406
I believe that at the current price NEO is a good investment. Strong coins ussually recover their price to their ATH price in the long-term, so NEO's value should go to over 100$ in the future.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
NEO is certainly inferior to the Ethereum at the current stage, but nevertheless ICO is also successfully carried out on its basis.
Activity: 176
I opine NEO is definitely a marvelous digital coin that deserve to holding due to the fantastic tech and the most amazing team member in the world behide NEO.
Activity: 308
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
I can say with confidence - NEO is one of the most promising coins with an excellent potential for further development. Today, many experts call NEO the new Ethereum standard, receiving comprehensive support from Chinese regulators. Therefore now there is an opportunity to invest in a coin profitably for profit in the future.
Activity: 294
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
I believe that NEO at the moment is a pretty good option for perspective investments. Today the NEO network has a decent potential for development, including against the backdrop of ETH and BTC. Therefore, I think that now it is possible to invest profitable in this project, while the price remains low.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
for myself Neo is good enough for long-term investment because the development of Neo since it first appeared quite well, maybe in the coming year it can still continue to grow.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
In my opinion, the coins that go into the top 10 in the coinmarketcap have good potential. Well, basically all coins have potential, depending on the timing, some are fast and slow. NEO can also be the right choice if you are able to analyze it properly, so you can determine the right buy position.
Activity: 141
Yes neo is a good long term investment. its really at a low level right now. Its called the chinese ethereum and for a reason too. During the recent market downtrend it also lost a lot of value.

Yes, NEO is perfect for long-term investments. NEO is a good altcoin and has the support of the Chinese community, team and government. This is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
If you bought neo at high price and the price decreased or turn into low. I suggest just hold your neo because I still believe neo is good for longterm investment because you can earn more money after few months or years of holding neo depends if the people buy more neo.
Activity: 84
NEO indeed seemed like a reliable option a few months back, but it was affected really badly by the cryptocurrency drop and it lost almost all the progress it managed to get, now is more suited for daily trading.
Activity: 98
Yes neo is a good long term investment. its really at a low level right now. Its called the chinese ethereum and for a reason too. During the recent market downtrend it also lost a lot of value.
Activity: 434
I think that neo will return its price. Just the whole market is falling, falling and neo. Have patience and wait for the market to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: