Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 39. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I think NEO is an excellent choice, especially now that it is at a very affordable price and you can hoard several currencies, it does have an incredible platform where you can build very good applications, although at the moment is in decline, once China regularizes the market and raises the ban NEO will undoubtedly be one of the biggest benefits, as it is known that has been working with the Chinese government for agreements under development.
Activity: 350
Personally, my opinion is that NEO has excellent prospects in the development of the project itself, and therefore, to increase its value. Do not look at the short-term drop of 10%, many coins during this time fell to 50-70%, and NEO fellow - holds.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I believe so. NEO is very popular in China, and when the ban on ICO projects is lifted ( in the near future), IT should significantly increase in price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Neo is really a good altcoin for long-term investment as it already down approx. 90% from its last high and whenever we will see the recovery in this market then we will see a big spike in its price from this level as it is now available at rock bottom price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
I had relatively high hopes for NEO when it was 30-50$ at the way up and i bought some. I am still a hodler and the logic beind that is that I think that Chinese wont stay away ( officialy) from blockchain because they would not want to miss the opportunities what it will bring and the economic growth with it. When they will start doing something in this area, we will see new and big growth of this asset.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
I think that now can be buy NEO the more if you want to invest in him in the long term. I think that neo will rise by the end of this year to no less than $ 60.
Activity: 134
I don't know much about NEO. I think he is a bit similar to Ethereum. But considering the NEO countries, China may be very valuable in the future because they have a very large population. Perhaps NEO will defeat ETH in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Neo has great prospects, this digital currency is supported by the Chinese state and this is a good sign. The platform has a small number of ICO, but their number is growing, and in the period of general market growth  demand will be even greater. Once it had already demonstrated the price of $ 200, and now it is 17$. I think the prospects are obvious!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think it depends on your goal. Neo is already the top 10. He will grow steadily. Triple in a year. For large investments, this is great. However, if you have $ 100. Look for the top 100. This is a safe investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Yes, NEO is a great cryptocurrency that rivals Ethereum and is a worthy competitor with a large number of its fans.
Activity: 89
I think in full you can depend on this cryptographic money, it has an extraordinary potential in its field NEO is a decent choice,long term contribute have been they significant wellspring of picking up benefit in crypto market,NEO will ascend high in esteem and in the event that you holding NEO it will be a potential blast in the close futureand I figure we will at present hear it in the highest point of the best digital money of the year
Activity: 38
I have a crypto pal who is into NEO for a long while now and I would state he is very effective broker with regards to NEO and has officially aggregated great benefits. I do wish now and again I have great exchanging abilities like him yet in any case he is a player and more often than not his bets pay off well. Awesome daring person. So I think you need the guts to contribute on it.
Activity: 13
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I rather choose new ico's than thinking about neo
check out gcox ,acm coin.quite promising
Activity: 350
Neo is a good long term hodl. Don't be disappointed when the price of the neo is getting more cheaper. You are not a short term holder, so just chill. Wait for a long term to reap more profits compared to short term hold.

Yes neo is recommended and good for long term investment, Neo belongs to the top 10 coins that can be trusted in investing and has a good potential growth in the market. It sure give us good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Neo is a good long term hodl. Don't be disappointed when the price of the neo is getting more cheaper. You are not a short term holder, so just chill. Wait for a long term to reap more profits compared to short term hold.
Activity: 104
Yes, Neo is a decent decision for long hold investment. In here and now it performed awful however it will recuperate from now. It was really a chance to get it cheap. On the off chance that you don't have it yet this is a decent time to buy a few.
Activity: 301
It depends on how long you will invest. If this investment is for a period of 7-8 months then it is very difficult to say whether it will be profitable. If you invest for more than a year, then it should bring profit.
Activity: 336
I don't think so, because I don't believe that NEO will increase its price in the future.
Activity: 101
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
I think the NEO coin is the right choice for long-term investment. NEO coins have good and promising prospects. If the development gets faster, I believe the NEO coins can be the best choice for investment assets.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
The project is interesting and has support from the Chinese government, but in this market nothing will grow ...
Pages:
Jump to: