Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 40. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
As far as I know, a Chinese founder of NEO himself did not think that NEO could rise so much. It can be said that NEO's rise has some luck and coincidence. Now NEO is not suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
It is a great altcoin to hold, and long term investment seems like a must at the moment, with the market dropping like crazy for some time, NEO's platform is really good and has a lot of back up at the moment so it is a great option and is really cheap at the moment.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
By and by, I think NEO will have a gigantic potential in long haul. As a matter of fact, taking by making utilization of ideas called simultaneousness and sharding, NEO can process no less than 10,000 exchanges for each second. Contrast this with the 15 exchanges Ethereum can deal with or the negligible 3 exchanges that Bitcoin can process, one can see the quick advantages of NEO.
Activity: 106
Well, NEO is part of the altcoin market which is currently down and is expected to keep dropping but I think that you should wait for some time to invest in NEO, it is one of the most promising coins at the moment and if you wait you could get it at a good price, so you could get more profits.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I think we can continue to buy, if you think the price is very low, you can continue to buy to lower the overall cost. When the price rises, you can make a profit. Of course, it takes a lot of courage.
Activity: 66
The NEO cryptocurrency is rapidly gaining momentum, this is achieved by persistent and confident developers. And this cryptocurrency is supported by various corporations such as Microsoft and Alibaba.
Activity: 37
In my view, NEO is a profoundly underestimated coin that can supplant the Ethereum stage later on. And furthermore on the off chance that you need to have it in the long haul. Possibly NEO that will be a decent long haul venture. So here is your opportunity to put resources into the coin. Since it will be your advantage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Yeah i guess so because neo belong to the rank of established crypto in coinmarketcap.com and has a high volatility rate meaning to say that there are so many investors of this kind of coin. Aside from neo there are other good altcoins also good for long term investment like ether, bitcoin, eos, ripple, litecoin and more good altcoin in the market. However, if you wish to have a good coin to start with then bitcoin is the answer because there is no other coin being made like bitcoin as the first and dominant crypto in the crypto market.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Quite. Cryptocurrency NEO (Chinese Etherium) at a price hundreds of times cheaper than the original, but the functionality is not much inferior to it, which makes NEO promising for investment.
Activity: 46
I truly dont comprehend the way that you purchase neo and you clutch it for a long haul, however you are freezing when the cost of neo gets low? In the event that you are extremely a long haul hold in neo, the you should be quiet to it. Accumulate more neos and hold it for a long haul. Dont freeze that the cost of neo gets low or high reason your objective is for a long haul, not a fleeting hold.
Activity: 408
I aboveground that Neo is a deficient asset to occupancy. The developer group is bouncy and thither is a capable district. Most of the coinage are in blooming straightaway, so it is not surprising for Neo.
Activity: 89
NEO is a very promising coin at the moment, even though the market has been dropping for some time, the recovery of it is soon if you ask me, NEO itself could replace ethereum platform as the one that is most used, NEO's platform seems like an upgrade to the one from ethereum, on the downside it seems like the government has been backing it up too much for my taste.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
NEO is chinese Ethereum Wink. I would like to hold NEO for long term, it was the first what I bought when I just started trading and the first what i saled cause I wasnt good in it. Now price is growing slowly but strong. So its good investment for long term, my opinion Cool.
Activity: 196
Isn't it too early to be saying that a coin disapointed you? I do not know, and I'm not exactly invested in the coin, but I have read a lot about it, and I think it is a pretty good investment. The market is generally bad, and almost all the coins are not doing so well, but this is the time our coins need us to be patient with them and hodl them, unless we are certain that they are bad investments, and I do not think that Neo is one.
Activity: 52
it's time to buy NEO as much and prepare to hold it for the next few months.
Neo going to very bright future NEO is far more advanced than Ethereum.
Having been developed after Ethereum, NEO’s developers had the time to learn from Ethereum’s mistakes and make a better platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
I don't think so at this stage... It's worth waiting for. After a couple of years, after analyzing her condition, you can make a decision: Yes or no. In the meantime, we have to wait a bit.
Activity: 36
Neo is a huge part of my part of my portfolio, It will be a huge gainer by the end of the year, we will look back to now wondering why we didn't buy more so low. I can see 300 dollar NEO
Activity: 33
Indeed. Neo is chinese ethereum. I might want to hold Neo for long haul, it was the principal what I purchased when I just began traiding and the main what I saled cause I wasnt great in it. Presently cost is becoming gradually however solid. So its great venture for long haul, my conclusion
Activity: 210
My opinion - it is better to create a crypto-currency portfolio than buying just Bitcoin. It is advisable to buy promising coins, such as NEO.

It is better to diversify your investments and buy at least 5 to 10 different coins. NEO is well suited for long-term investments, because this project clearly has great potential for development.
Activity: 406
My opinion - it is better to create a crypto-currency portfolio than buying just Bitcoin. It is advisable to buy promising coins, such as NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: