Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 38. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
From my findings, I will recommend NEO to anyone because it has a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its smart contracts are similar to Ethereum but without having to learn a new coding Language. Smart contracts can currently be written in C# and Java. It's worth investing on in the long run. It's from Chinese company and its very well supported by the Asian community.
Activity: 81
I believe that NEO is a deeply undervalued coin. And suitable for long-term investment .
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
you are not the only one who is not satisfied, I am also not satisfied with the price in the market today. maybe people who invest also feel the same way. but this is a fluctuating crypto where prices can change significantly at any time until it's hard to guess. all I can do now is hope that there will be a significant price increase in the market and of course be patient.
Activity: 25
NEO is arguably the best long-term hold, outside of maybe ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Neo is the chinas eth with different from pow algo.
today many peoples learn neo blockchain and projects on this network rise.
I think at mininm they return half of their max value
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
We can see now was dumped hard from highest price from $175 to $15 and this mean this coins only good for medium investment and we should be know when best times to buy and to sell it. And current price is good times to buy it because will be has potential to go to $175 again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As the price in the market now is drastically down, guess its the best time to invest in NEO. I truly believe in this coin and the community of this token is gradually increasing because of its tendency of NEP5 token to replace ERC20 of ETH. Anyways, if the price of the market will be back to normal, buying this coin now will lead you to a greater profit for the following months.
Activity: 28
I may not know all the crypto-currencies. They are more than two thousand. And I'm not really keen on knowing all of them. So I don't know cryptocurrency NEO. Although it has an interesting name.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
NEO is now at one of its lowest marks. The fact that the project is excellent is not in doubt. Another good investment in the current market.
Activity: 284
Neo is a good platform with nice potential but its hard for altcoins to separate themselves these days.  So many of them do the same thing
Activity: 322
Neo is very good coin and I think invest in Neo for long term is very good choice. It have a high potential platform. Neo is looking very promising for future  It will definitely grow in future and gives you good returns.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
For current low prices NEO is a good choice for long-term investment... As well as other altcoins from top 20...
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In my opinion, NEO is a very worthy investment especially in the long run!
Activity: 233
It is good for all deals as for short term projects, as for long term ones. NEO is growing in value, volumes and in other indexes, I belive in its bright future. Even today NEO proves its position on the market like the strong and competitive alt coin among other ones.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
I fell that NEO is a very good choice for both long-term and short-term investment as it is known available very chip from the pic price it is 2000 $ at it has the huge potential very shot time of spin.
Activity: 98
NEO is a promising coin for long-term investments that have a similar ethereum platform. I believe NEO will be even greater
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Yes neo was for long term hold look on their platform they don't need gas when sending token under their platform just a token itself and the transaction was very fast don't mind the price for now because it was nothing compared when the bull would start just hold till moon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
NEO is a very promising project, which is very well supported by the Asian community. I have this token in my portfolio
Activity: 112
I think NEO is currently more suited for short term investments, the drop on the market really affected it's value, and right now is more volatile than before.
Activity: 98
NEO is good in the short term and I would not advise you to invest in it in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: