Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 59. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
I believe it is the right time to buy eth because the market is starting to get better. This past few weeks its been a lot of ups and downs on the market value of coins. But there still hope, so i suggest you to buy eth.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:39:42 AM
yup the price is low and good time to buy eth,
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 04:33:46 AM
Now is a good time to buy ethereum, because now the market is down and expected in Q2 will be back to normal . Because ethereum is good project and they have good product for blockchain system . Its investment is nearly doubled now. Ethereum is a very good coin and is a good long term investment. I also have mine and is still planning to add more.  Grin
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
considering the reduction in the price of ethereum, i will say it is a very good time to take advantage oft the investment part of ethereum, those whose considered and bought ethereum as at when it was fifteen dollars in the year 2017 and less than six months saw it at three hundred dollars only took advantage of it then, so, why not do the same now
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 04:24:31 AM
Yes, it's a good time to buy ETH. Now is a great time to buy not only the Ethereum but also any other coins.Eth can be a very promising investment
June 27, 2018, 04:24:21 AM
The right time to buy the coin is when its price is falling. This is what we are seeing now - the price of ETH is pretty low, so it's worth to buy.
I think it's worth waiting, the market will continue to fall and ethereum can be bought even cheaper.
Activity: 308
June 27, 2018, 04:18:52 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
I think it's the right time to buy some Ethereum and you're not late yet. If you can buy Ethereum in bulk then you can stand it in the long run. I am sure you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 85
June 27, 2018, 04:17:01 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy ETH,it is better not to miss this opportunity.
June 27, 2018, 03:56:22 AM
I think this is a good time to buy Ethereum because now the price is still low, Ethereum is a potential coin so do not miss this opportunity to buy Ethereum and save it until the price goes back up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 03:43:47 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Wait, maybe you will be able the buy Ethereum for lower price than today´s price.
But still Ethereum is a good investment  because it is really used cryptocurrency due to its smart-contracts and DAPPs.
Activity: 182
June 27, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
if i bought you a lot of tokens. because we know less of the market share. then you do just hold it long enough to increase the market change you sell as well as your money grows.

buy low sold high. Smiley
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 03:42:07 AM
I think you've made the right choice and yes it is the right time to buy. Added to that they are other altcoins out there that are cheaper but have a big potential to give you big profit. Try to research more and see other altcoins.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 03:28:31 AM
Its the great time to start buy and investing, the price is very cheap at the moment. If you take this chance then you only need to wait until the price starts their bull trends.
Activity: 102
June 27, 2018, 03:27:06 AM
If you think eth will grow further than it's current price, then buy now, price is actually good.
Caveat Emptor! Invest only what you can afford to lose as crypto is a very high risk.

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 02:35:18 AM
I think yes. Etherium still anyway change their consensus to mixed POW POS and then price rise up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 02:33:21 AM
Buying should be seen as on going activities, there is no good or bad time in buying, it all depend on how low or high it is in the context of market event and overall indices! Have a plan to buy and stick to your plan then, you would have bought cheaply!
Activity: 119
June 27, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
I think the market trend is still going down, maybe you should wait for 1-2 months and buy, after the market will back on track and you will earn large profit! Wink Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 02:22:04 AM
Ethereum price as of now is in a low price state, better grab ore thereum while the price of it is still low. This must never be missed since the rate of ethereum price as of the dip now is at its lowest. We dont know if the ethereum will shoot the price up, so its best not to missed this opportunity.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
June 26, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
it is true this is a very good time to buy ethereum, ethereum price in this month decreased considerably.
Activity: 181
June 26, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

yes, now is the right time to buy Ethereum for a low price because now the price of all coins is now down, Ethereum is a potential coin so do not miss this opportunity to buy ETH before the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: