Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 61. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 24, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

This is a good time to buy ETH because prices are low and you can have good quantity of your favorite coins at low rates.Second thing after buying you should your investment and would have to wait for pump up period.Always be optimistic and maintain your courage as this is a long term game.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
I don’t know what everyone thinks. In any case, I think the encryption market has been falling since the beginning of this year. The price is already very low. I think we can invest now.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:00:37 AM
You should not wait to buy because it might begin to start recovering soon. Buying ETH now should be the best decision for any investor to take because ETH still has the potential to rise,so anyone who invested in it will surely make profit.
Yes you have the point. As I monitor the ETH it is quite good to buy because the value is not that much. Buy at the low price and then hold and wait until the selling time came. ETH as you have said has a big potential in crypto world and it is really good to invest. Buy now before regretting it later.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
i put my buy order at 400..
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Yes this is now the best time to buy with the downfall of market as you can buy ETH in a lower price. This is a good opportunity to buy more with a good discount from the normal price. Just hold after you buy and wait for the bounce back soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 24, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
dollars to 400 still fall, then you can buy, the trend is down. do not rush with the purchase, always have time to purchase
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
June 24, 2018, 08:52:17 AM
Buying Ethereum now is really good but no one can say it is best entry point or not , but Ethereum is one of coins that you shouldn't be worry much about entry  point

He/She miss the opportunity to buy the eth at the low value. It's also good to buy now while the value still not to high.

This year bottom was $375. If Bitcoin will go under $5700, ETH can down to the new bottom prices.
Activity: 221
June 24, 2018, 08:49:00 AM
Buying Ethereum now is really good but no one can say it is best entry point or not , but Ethereum is one of coins that you shouldn't be worry much about entry  point

He/She miss the opportunity to buy the eth at the low value. It's also good to buy now while the value still not to high.
Activity: 99
June 24, 2018, 05:16:07 AM
You should not wait to buying ETH now should be the best decision for any investor to take because ETH still has the potential to rise,so anyone who invested in it will surely make profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 12:17:21 AM
the price of coins in the market is going up and down and including eth so if we want profit then we can buy eth now when price is down and resell it when price goes up again
Activity: 114
June 23, 2018, 01:15:38 PM
I think the ETHEREUM price is down. Because at present Ethereum based cryptocurrency has come to market. Maybe in the middle of this year, prices can rise. This is a great time if you buy Ethereum for long term investment.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
Ethereum is in its early stage in my opinion. If there were less number of alt coins, I would have invested a lot of money in it. But since there are so many coins now, the money of investors gets divided in all these and thus the leading coins will have limited growth.
Activity: 78
June 20, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
lately even the ethereum price continues to decline. This might be a good omen for you to buy right now. as I am sure after this decline, the price will be very ethereum soared.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Ethereum is on the decline. thus Ethereum will be a fairly affordable price. with such a price provides a pretty good profit opportunity going forward. my estimate of Ethereum would be a pretty expensive price.
with Ethereum that has the potential to continue to develop will be very good by having Ethereum which continues to develop to be a reliable coin. so it's pretty good now to buy Ethereum and increase our support for Ethereum who is very capable to be a distinct advantage.
Activity: 113
June 19, 2018, 11:32:29 PM
If you decide to buy it, first of all in the whole belong to the warming period, you can consider starting
Activity: 32
June 19, 2018, 11:23:04 PM
In the past few weeks, floating is not too big. Buying first should be okay, but be sure not to worry too much.
Activity: 18
June 19, 2018, 11:16:40 PM
When you think it's worth it, investment is the best. ETH has a future and is very stable. Don't miss it again.
Activity: 213
June 19, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Yes it is best time to buy ethereum now as the market value of ethereum is now around ~$500 and we all know that ethereum will soon go up and will cross $1000 at the end of this year. So it is a right time to invest in ethereum for having better tomorrow.
Activity: 69
June 19, 2018, 03:31:51 AM
It's a good opportunity to get Altcoin right now. It is more logical to turn Ethereum when the market is moving. I think there is a lot of coin in the promise that needs to be investigated. Eth is early to invest. We have to wait for the market to move.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 02:23:44 AM
Since the market is at a low level, getting a coin makes more sense.
When the crypto world is moving, selling Altcoins and getting Ethereum will give better results.
Pages:
Jump to: