Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 62. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
For such price, of course, it will be a good investment, Ethereum is a very perspective coin and it can easily hit 1000-1500$ maybe this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 17, 2018, 04:55:29 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
First dont ever think you miss the boat, second dont ever think you could gain great profit like 100% or more than that. Just think investing as an investment its for long term and you will not regret it if you plan to hold it for long term, cause i believe the price right now is so low and market is about to recover.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 17, 2018, 01:39:04 AM
I think yes..buy eth and hold..waiting price of bitcoin untill growing up..eth price will follow up too..but if you needed and not strong for holding..you will lose you balance.how steong for your hold price this time?? Are you sure to holding??
Activity: 370
June 17, 2018, 01:38:15 AM
Yes it is the best time to buy ethereum now because their is a pump or bull run in the market that the ethereum will benefit as well from the market so it is your choice now to buy it or now as well
Activity: 504
June 17, 2018, 01:35:26 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Nope. Boat's not far yet so it's still safe and pretty economical to invest in Eth. It actually has gone cheaper now from a $1500 price point to $500. I even bought some etherium a while ago because of the major dip today. I think etherium would be a very fitting first crypto to buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2018, 01:33:43 AM
I want to see a trend break on good volume before I buy. I may swing trade some of the counter-trend pumps, sure, but not HODLing until we see a true bull market.
The trend is not going to change direction anytime soon because cryptocurrencies are all getting a bad input from the people working for the companies that involve ETF approvals.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 01:32:30 AM
I will definitely say is a good time to buy but remember when trading always trade with the amount you can bear to lose, don't buy with all ur assets, always spread your risks
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 01:26:21 AM
I want to see a trend break on good volume before I buy. I may swing trade some of the counter-trend pumps, sure, but not HODLing until we see a true bull market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

Ethereum is on the decline. thus Ethereum will be a fairly affordable price. with such a price provides a pretty good profit opportunity going forward. my estimate of Ethereum would be a pretty expensive price.
with a high-value, Ethereum and an ever-increasing development will be great for making the future much better in the future. so with this development Ethereal buy will be good and hold it in the long run to increase the profits that may be accepted.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 10:21:49 AM
The perfect time to invest in a coin is when its most affordable. ETH has made ground and shown good signs of recovery. As it cointinues to recover, it gains more value.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 16, 2018, 07:29:13 AM
yup this is the right to to buy ETHEREUM because the price is at low and you can buy a lot of ethereum this is a very good timing to buy more and try to hold it and wait for the price topump or to goes hype. you will earn and have a better profit to that strategy. We all know that Ethereum do really have a potential to grow and i really want to invest in ethereum soon. Because it is for my future and to my future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
June 16, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
6 months cryptocurrency is in bear season and still coins are not moving, I thin price are very good to buy but I think its better to wait BITCOIN movement up if btc is going to move up all altcoins are going to follow btc.
Activity: 99
June 16, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
well what do we have Ethereum have a good chance for flying high,because we know that today many ICOs are running with token on ERC20 platform
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
I do not think that now is the time to buy, because the market can go for another correction. I would be in your place to stop shopping and do something else.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 06:39:52 AM
Decreasing of ETH’s prices is a really good chance to buy it and to make money on it in future. So use the opportunity and buy it as soon as possible.
Activity: 40
June 16, 2018, 06:27:37 AM
Yes, I think right now is the best time for you to buy Ethereum because for now ethereum stabile in the good price to invest, not too low and not too high, so its very secure for us to make investment in it, Because ethereum is good project and they have good product for blockchain system
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 15, 2018, 09:59:25 PM
Buying at 0.076 is the best option. Since it may be worth 0.1 still this year.
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 09:16:04 PM
Yes, Ethereum is basically a good coin and has good potential for growth in the future.
I think Ethereum is indeed under Bitcoin, but the Ethereum platform is more than Bitcoin.
And now the price of Ethereum is experiencing price decline therefore now is the right time to make a purchase of Ethereum and investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 09:11:18 PM
I don't think it's a good time to buy ETH now. Since the market is in a downturn, buying now will only bring you greater risks. You should buy it when the market starts to recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

The market now is down i suggest to you is to buy now than later. Later on the market will recover and I wish it will continue to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: