Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 66. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
 Buying ETH now should be the best decision for any investor to take because ETH still has the potential to rise,so anyone who invested in it will surely make profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
Buying Ethereum now is really good but no one can say it is best entry point or not , but Ethereum is one of coins that you shouldn't be worry much about entry  point . Even if this is not the bottom and there is farther dip or not you can not go wrong with ETH it will always bounce so looking at the big picture Eth now in dip and buying it is good investment  .
Activity: 157
June 10, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
It's currently £425 - down slightly, and might drop a little more, but I'd say it is a great time to buy. Remember, it went up to £974 - and I believe it will again.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
Ethereum right now is at the lowest price, and so when you have a enough money to invest into it, then you should grab the opportunity and maybe sooner you can have a big profit just for investing some ethereum.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 10, 2018, 08:15:29 AM
Obviously now is the best time to buy ETH because the market is just recovering from the bloodbath. So it is better to buy before the bull run.
Also ETH is a project with high potentials, there are possibilities that it will get as high as bitcoin.
Activity: 4
June 10, 2018, 08:02:41 AM
Never a bad time to hop aboard the crypto train.
Activity: 125
June 10, 2018, 08:00:37 AM
Yes this is the right time to buy ETH. If I we're you I will choose to buy ethereum immediately because the sun is still there for me.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
It can be late if you think it over more. So many people believe in it. A Co-founder of Reddit platfrom expects to see $15k rate by the end of the year. Seems hilarious to me, but a good sign
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 08, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
The price of the ETH is still not stable. Today, the price is $603.60 . I don;t know what will happen tomorrow. Analyzing the ETH price everyday can make you think of the day trading. The price can drop easily and then increase to be green again. I think investing in ETH is still worth. But I prefer for the short investment by analyzing the market update.
Activity: 163
June 08, 2018, 03:58:04 AM
Buy it now, good price Smiley
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

By seeing the market now, I think It is  a good time to buy eth. You can get alot benefits when the price is increasing.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
June 08, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
I hold Eth and when its price falls, I buy more Eth. I believe that with the development of the ICO market, the need for Eth is growing. This will have a positive impact on its price
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
June 03, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
I dont think its too late to buy ethereum or other altcoins on the current time.

There's no best time on selecting when will you buy your very first Ethereum or even altcoins

just be careful on your investment because cryptocurrency is highly volatile and a very speculative investment.
Activity: 230
June 03, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
For now, if you have money I think this is the perfect time to buy Ethereum while the price is low and Ethereum shows great potentials in the market so it may gives good benefits in the future.
Activity: 93
June 02, 2018, 11:49:13 PM
Ethereum is one of the major giant coin available in today's market. It also has high market capitalization compare to other alter coins up to date. Ethereum price is very low in today's market compare to last few months. so I personally think that it is good time to purchase Ethereum now

Yes it is, now is good time to buy ethereum while price is at low at the market. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins, no doubt ethereum has the highest market cap among all altcoins because ethereum technology is so valuable at cryto world that's what makes ethereum so important and promising.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 11:46:41 PM
At this point of time Ethereum is now in good condition and its time to buy and hold for investment because Ethereum as I can predict in the future has a good potential of earnings and it gives good benefit for us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
June 02, 2018, 11:34:40 PM
I think if you dare to take risks, whenever appropriate to buy ethereum, because ethereum has good potential in the future and even its existence will be more popular like bitcoin.
The current price of ethereum is not too high, and it is perfect for those of you who have the courage and a lot of capital to buy it right now, and definitely the next few months when high ethereum prices will benefit greatly.
Activity: 135
June 02, 2018, 10:22:37 PM
i think is the right time for those who wanted to invest in etherum now,,,this is the great chance for us to invest,,the prices is very low right now,,,i see this as a great opportunity for us,,and care is not taking we might loss this chances,,because the pump will  soo start now,,and once the pump start it will affect us from ivesting in etherum again
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 02, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

I think at this time there is still a chance to invest on ethereum, many predictions by the end of 2018 the price of ethereum will reach $2000- $2500. and this time is in mid year. so you still have a chance to buy it. because at this time ethereum is priced at $580- $600
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
June 02, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

And if you wait, what would you be waiting for? There is no point waiting when the price is already very cheap. It cannot be cheaper than today. The price of Ethereum at this very moment is only at $500 plus. I don't think it will go down lower than $500 once again. It is on its way up but there seems to be a little resistance in $600. But it is almost there. It is slowly breaking it. This month ends with Ethereum reaching around $700.
Pages:
Jump to: