Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 45. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

Check this out aswel! BlockGrain has been featured as one of the coolest startups at Consensus
https://www.pcmag.com/feature/361189/the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus/4

you might also be interested in their bounty http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
When talking about ICOS, i can't say anyting because each project will have a team, goal, vision and product different than the other projects so, you must make your own research about the ico.Icos aren't regulated, they might turn to be a scam and they might run away with your funds, so it's difficult for us to expect anything.
Activity: 126
If of course you will find a worthy and promising project, then invest! But be careful, there are a lot of scammers now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, investing in ICO is a good solution, If you are an investor you can grap the good opportunity, but be carefull because there ICO is scam, but if we can choose the right project then we can get big profits.
It's only a nice opportunity to have if you have enough money to spend on it. Not a lot of people would like to purchase items that may or may not work these days.
Activity: 224
Before you invest in ICO. You better look at the website first. make sure the ICO project you are going to follow will be a success.
if you want to invest in ICO. You can invest in ENLTE. the ENLTE project team is working professionally and the token has been widely sold. In addition, many investors have joined and invested in this project. please check on the website so you are more confident to invest.
Reading whitepaper and understanding the project of ICO is important for investment, the dedicated team management is also required, as EnLTE is a promising ICO running in stage 2 with $0.064 price and have good dedicated team and billion of tokens have been purchased by investors, this shows a good future of this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think it's still a good time, but you need to be very selective as ICOs are becoming more and more numerous. My top picks are 2 ICOs based on NEO. One is Spotcoin (https://www.spotcoin.com/) and another Asura Coin (https://asuracoin.io/). Spotcoin is a complex of crypto/fiat exchange, OTC marketplace and mining facility aimed at making crypto more accessible for regular users. Asura is a self-sustainable platform for eSports.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes you are currently the most appropriate time to invest in the bitcoin, Because lot of investors are coming in the ico's and harp caps are reaching so quickly, So now Invest their and earn good money in December 2018, This become double or triple, So what are u waiting for just invest now, Also look for other ways to earn more like join the bounty campaign and mining.
Activity: 140
Yes it is now a good time to invest though it is not late but it is good to invest just the days passed when value reach its peak on the red days. Buy many coins as much as you can so that you can sell it on that day maybe on late November and early December for great earnings
Activity: 182
you are right now around us there are many potential and attractive ico projects so you invest in today's projects this is the best time for you so it's the best time you buy it
Activity: 16
the best choice in bear market will be ICOS
at least the value of the tokens in hand can be valued in the ICO investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think it's always a good time to invest in ICO. There are so many ICOs out in the market now and all we have to do is to find the one which we think can provide us good earnings. They should be backed up by trustworthy forum members. We can do this by searching through the forums or reading threads.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Well, we do not know what is the best ico as long as they did not finished their sale and we can not see the equivalent price of the token when we trade, i think if you have a doubt on buying altcoin, much better to buy bitcoin or ethereum if you want.
Activity: 66
In my opinion it is not about good time. It is about good idea and good team. But anyway you have to give it a good thought and investigation, when you give your money
Activity: 26
If the project you want to invest in is good its always goot time to invest in it. Good projects will be on profit in every market. Of course, in bull market the profits will be bigger but still...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In ICO it's time to invest in a global sense. The thing is not the short-term decline in the value of the crypto currency, but the fact that now it is a highly profitable market
Activity: 81
this is not a good season for alts. i think it depends on how long that ico lasts.if its not near you should invest a little.
Activity: 168
Why do not you know about this project yet? Probably because your time to learn about it has come right now! Do not miss your chance - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 17
Yes, investing in ICO is a good solution, If you are an investor you can grap the good opportunity, but be carefull because there ICO is scam, but if we can choose the right project then we can get big profits.
Activity: 61
In my opinion, any time can be suitable for investment. But only if you are absolutely sure of what you are going to do. If you do not have confidence, then everything can end very sad.
Activity: 81
The basic assignment needed before proceeding into buying any ICO is for investors to do their research and be certain about what they are investing into.  There are many projects making noise without substance,  and there quality project under the radar as well.  4th he onus is on investor to find out the good project .
Pages:
Jump to: