Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 47. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
of course, we can now invest in such projects. but you have to be very careful and study very well. a very big chance to lose your money, but if you find a good project a chance to work too big.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Depends on the ICO
But generally very good
As many projects collected Fund price Jan
And now the crypt will grow and grow
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Do not even think now to invest in projects that have not yet entered the market. Otherwise you may lose all your savings. It is better to buy something that is already traded on popular exchanges
Activity: 196
In fact, the issue of investing in ICO is now particularly acute. There was a huge number of Scam projects. And investors believe in the success of projects that fired up to this point. But the projects that are worth investing very little.
Activity: 119
It all depends on the project, but now too many scammers, which is very difficult to distinguish from a promising project.
Activity: 336
Yes. It is! There are a lot of projects with a lot of hype around. Also marcet is going to rise:)
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
In my opinion there is no such determination as "good time for investing in ICO" or "bad ones". Because I see here just "good ICOs" and "bad ICOs".
If ICO is good, if it has great team with experience, perfect idea or even MVP or product - it will rocket no mater what, this investment will give you profit anyway.
When bad ICO will give you profit just if whales will need to rise the price and you will be lucky to sell high
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Yes, I think that now is a very good time for investment, because bitcoin continues to grow, and together with it the whole market of altcoins continues to grow.
Activity: 112
since some days or so, there is an uptrend in the market. i guess that the lowest point of the year was reached some weeks ago, so, enjoy the show!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
yes, a lot of coins that can be a good investment in 2018.
such as XYO and others. Before investing I suggest knowing the background of the ico
Activity: 77
It is getting much harder to find profitable ICO now.
As we have already seen, lots of ICO were ending with much lower price while listed in IDEX.
Activity: 84
This is the rite time for investors to jump in ad the market is at the bottom with all Altcoins in red.Just invest in Ico but be careful to do your research ad 100s of Icos are propping in everyday.
Activity: 56
If you only recently learned about the existence of ICO, then this post is for you! I want to recommend you a reliable and perspective project, which I use. The project Vireo will make you a good impression and motivate to use ICO constantly! Check it
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Now is a good time to invest in ico projects because  of the fact that many projects are scam, it is difficult to attract investments so they make projects more reliable  Grin
Activity: 101
As long as it's clear, it's a good time to invest in ICO. But before that, you have to do a thorough study to determine if the ICO you're investing in has the ability and potential to hit the market. Fraudsters are everywhere in your investment, and always know that every single piece of data in your investment will not let them take the money you put into it.
Activity: 85
The ICOs market experienced a massive boom in 2017. Prices have recently been in decline but today they are starting to grow, so now is a good time to invest but the main thing is to find a good project.
Activity: 80
As prices for bitcoin and Ethereum plummeted, many investors began to panic.
I think this is the best time to invest in ICO, because there are fewer people involved in ICO, so you can choose some excellent ICO projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
Ico's are always good for investing, but you have to be very careful when choosing which ico's you are investing in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It seems to me that Yes, but only under one condition it is to act responsibly, conducting their own research projects.  It is necessary to Study the official documents, the project team, and only then invest your money. Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 53
It's a good time to look for good and potential opportunities now. My friends said that the choice was very large and I can choose ICOs to diversify risk because so many ICO projects that turned to scam.
Pages:
Jump to: