Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO? - page 40. (Read 11941 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
Investing in ICOs are not good for investment.
You have to suffer losses. Instead, invest when these coins are listed on exchanges then the price would be cheap.
Activity: 94
June 04, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
An ICO can be the investment of your life, if you have done all the necessary checks and you also have a good dose of luck. But it's also a very risky investment, so - as we always recommend - do not use money that you can not afford to lose.
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 07:53:16 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Maybe to be more secure you can start with a coin that has been released in the exchange market.
Activity: 36
June 03, 2018, 06:14:47 AM
I think so. but before investing you must first see the website, make sure that ico will be successful later.
example; you can invest in ico KWH coin that I am following this
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 02, 2018, 03:21:16 PM
Yes this is a good time to invest now because i believe that this month will be all ICO so why not do your research to get those ICO and join them so you wont waste your time on scam ICO
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 02, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

To find a good ICO at the moment is very difficult. My suggestion is to buy BTC and ETH with 55%/35%. And 10% as a high risk investment in good ICOs like Smart Containers or Welt der Wunder.
Activity: 37
June 02, 2018, 09:19:33 AM
If of course you will find a worthy and promising project, then invest! But be careful, there are a lot of scammers now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
June 02, 2018, 09:19:04 AM
Now a lot of strong projects are coming out, especially blockchain which, after entering the exchanges, give a profit of x3-x10, the more the market has started to grow. Of the latter in which you can still get this is USECHAIN, look at the site (https://www.usechain.net/) - project with a small capitalization deserves attention! Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
June 02, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

Are you promoting Mossland? LOL! Nice technique.  Grin Anyhow, that is right, if you want to invest in an ICO, you should try to read the project's whitepaper. But I noticed that you are still a newbie. Because of this, I would not advice you to focus on reading whitepapers. You should start with exploring the various possibilities being offered in crypto. Buying Bitcoin and Ethereum should come first before investing in ICOs.
Activity: 18
June 02, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
I think that now is a very good time to invest your money in the ICO, because very soon authorities of different countries will very tightly close access to such processes. Still, I think that now is a very good time, do not miss the chance
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 04:25:27 AM
A good time for investment comes when you are fully aware of all the nuances of the project in which you want to invest. If you are 100% understand how the project is arranged. Then it can be called a good time for investment.
Activity: 30
June 02, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
I think that the currency that is on track will have a formal seat in addition to all supported by trading platforms
Activity: 23
June 01, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
yes,many investors are already do this.It is the best system. You can earn easily by doing this and able to gain more profit. Because, project give many offer for buying this.So,it is good time to invest in ICO.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 02:34:13 AM
There is no such thing as the right time to enter ICO.
What you need to do to make money from ICO is to do good research.
There are many projects on the market. Everyday is going to a different ICO pie.
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
Probably yes.
Now a lot of money left the markets. And many ICOs can not collect the cap to develop their projects. After bying at ICO, you should be prepared to wait a many time until the project and its token rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Now is not the most favorable time, but also not very bad. The ideal time is when the project after the ICO listing in a growing market. At such times, you can increase your investment by several times.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Unless you are buying in the early pre-ICO stages with "early bird bonuses" then you are probably overpaying for your tokens. It's better to buy them on the exchange later once the price has been crushed by bounty claimers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Depends to the ICO , because most of the ICO now are scam and if you invested to the ICO that is scam your money lose. So better if you invest to the ICO you do research because you can know if the project is good or not. Most of the people if they see promising ICP they invest without doing any research so they lose their money.
Activity: 116
I am now confused by what is happening in the market. So far, I'll just be doing bounty.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
It is a good time for you to invest in ICOs. The entire market is down which means that ICOs will be offering their coins for cheap so a lot of people would buy the coins. Once the coin gets listed and the prices of coins start to go up again, the price of the coins that you bought during the icos will most likely go up too which means that you can then sell the coins for a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: