Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 10073 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
When Bitcoin value is depreciating, its time to buy more cause its in a low state. Then after that wait for it to rise or appreciate again for you to earn.
This is a good time to buy Bitcoin to prepare for the fourth quarter of 2018, when the market will grow the most. I believe that if you look at the trend of the market, the market is showing signs of growth very well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I would say yes because of the reason that when you are adopting bitcoin according to the Elliott wave analysis you must make sure that you are buying at one of the correction phases, and right now that correction phase is going on which means that it is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Bitcoin sits in a similar predicament. It comes from the internet, a place of both tremendous civilization and harmful vice. It’s associated with tall tales of drug lords and strange stories of hitmen-for-hire. The merchants peddling it are often ‘foreigners’ -- geeks and nerds who speak with strange words like ‘decentralization, hashpower, nodes, DDoS, and HODL.’ And then they try to convince you to accept this ‘magic internet money’ created by a king -- Satoshi Nakamoto -- who you’ve never seen. No wonder you’re skeptical.
Generally we know better that maximum investment is possible if one invests in low market where currency is case of crypto market has low value so it will cost less for large quantity coins.

Now this will give you good returns and maximum returns if one sell out in high market where the price of that currency is high and make better profit. So the Bitcoin is also in its low market that is why you do not have to miss it in order to make maximum profit.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
Now is still a good time to join and use a crypto currency such as bitcoin. Because I'm sure bitcoin will be more useful as time goes by and many new people join as well and use bitcoin.
It is always a good time to invest in any kind of investment no matter what type it is, the most important thing to be considered if you are investing on a certain investment is how much knowledge you have on that certain coin because it is essential for trading and to know where and when to buy or sell your coin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Now is still a good time to join and use a crypto currency such as bitcoin. Because I'm sure bitcoin will be more useful as time goes by and many new people join as well and use bitcoin.
Activity: 210
When Bitcoin value is depreciating, its time to buy more cause its in a low state. Then after that wait for it to rise or appreciate again for you to earn.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Every time is perfect time to enter bitcoin. But if doing investing bitcoin should be keep a long term to gain more profit in it not just a short term profit instead
Could not agree more. This is what I call my strategy. The marginal revenue of a businessman can increase only in case the cost of investment decreases.

In the current situation, the cost of investment is way too low and one can really maximize the marginal revenue if he or she invests in Bitcoin right now. In future, the marginal benefit for that individual will be more than the marginal benefit of those who invested in time when the price was high.
Activity: 434
If I myself would of course buy a bitcoin, because it is really the situation for us to store bitcoin, moreover most likely the price of bitcoin will return to the price which is high, and we just have to wait just when bitcoin prices go back up to the highest price,
Activity: 94
For a long term hold, one can enter bitcoin now since it is heavily undervalued.
Activity: 32
It's still hard to tell. It all depends on the trading activity. If there is some big increase in Bitcoin demand by some big time traders, that want to drive the price up, than it is good time to invest now. We had such a spur in 2017 with the Tether coin. The only tricky thing, is having the insider information right on time. So, good luck.
Activity: 175
www.daxico.com
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Yeah...  Today it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is still low in the market...  Always remember the key word sell at high price and buy at low price...  This is the best strategy in earning here in cryptocurrency world...  It is very nice to learn new knowledge about bitcoin and apply it in the market...  Thats how good working here in cryptocurrency...
Activity: 140
This is the bear market season ,then the price value is going down , then this season can be considered the best time to buy or invest in bitcoin, because in turn ,you may have a good profits in the future if you sell your coins in the high rise price value market.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Yes this is the right time to buy or enter in Bitcoin. Market is already down. You just buy some Bitcoin and hold.When market rises, you'll sell your Bitcoin and gains profit.
I think at this moment bitcoin has started back up after a very sharp decline. with the current price is a profit for us to buy it. because the future price of bitcoin will be higher than the current price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This is the best time to buy Bitcoin in favor of the new comers in which they could start at cheaper price while those who bought it at the higher price will be a extended dilemma for them because it means their losing their investments.For the new comers you better buy now and do not waste this opportunity while we are keep on holding of our lose investments so that the price of Bitcoin will become more stable that together we could enjoy the benefits of the bull run when it comes.
Activity: 128
Yes this is the right time to buy or enter in Bitcoin. Market is already down. You just buy some Bitcoin and hold.When market rises, you'll sell your Bitcoin and gains profit.
Activity: 700
In my opinion, it is the best time to invest into bitcoin because the price is low now.  So in a few years, you can get good profit from it. Yep marketer crazy, but if you look in the past, we can see a good and bad period of time about the price.
indeed this opportunity we should take advantage of because now the state is still declining, and we must use it by investing, so later on later we can get a good profit. but this also needs our caution in choosing.
Activity: 464
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Yes it is, right now is the best time to invest a huge amount because the market price is currently dumping and if you are going to hoard a huge amount of coins today then you will surely earn more profit.
but we also have to be careful, should not buy bitcoin without doing any analysis. currently bitcoin is quite cheap, but we must be able to enter at the right time, so we will get maximum profit.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Yes it is, right now is the best time to invest a huge amount because the market price is currently dumping and if you are going to hoard a huge amount of coins today then you will surely earn more profit.
Activity: 294
In my opinion, it is the best time to invest into bitcoin because the price is low now.  So in a few years, you can get good profit from it. Yep marketer crazy, but if you look in the past, we can see a good and bad period of time about the price.
Activity: 334
Even though you're late it's probably still a good time to start investing in bitcoin. Because I believe the bitcoin price at the end of the year will increase dramatically.

For me buying bitcoin now is a good strategy to do because the value of bitcoin now is only $6235 and i believe that you should buy now because the price of bitcoin is starting to increase again on the market.
In my opinion, the current market investment is very good in the sense that you have the chance to buy some good top ten crypto in the market at down prices and this can really maximize your future profit. Having the top ten coins in your portfolio makes it a diversified one and this is something that even keeps you away from risk as it shares the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: