Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs? - page 17. (Read 14256 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
March 18, 2019, 04:21:24 AM
I think so, now is the right time to buy, for those who want to get big profits then buying now will make us get big profits like what happened in 2017.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
March 17, 2019, 11:05:51 PM
It is hard to say if that is good timing to buy Alts, I would still chose Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, and EOS for now, and wait a bit more time for other Alts if the market is warmer.

However, with deep in-house research, you can unearth some truly interesting and with huge potential projects. Tho I am leaning now towards projects that do not have any premise, instamine or founder taxes.

However, the question was what is the best ICOs to invest in. I will share the projects that are still in the early stage that I think is currently at the top of my list:

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs

I know for BitTorrent, a lot of people are doubting if it is hyped too much, but I still think it has a good ecosystem and huge community, very important things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 17, 2019, 04:35:12 PM
Now is the best time mate!
And the most feasible project is faireum.io
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 05, 2019, 06:45:53 PM

The crypto market are going with the bearish movement that's why it's been a good idea to buy from the bear momentum. Steller and Cardano Both are good altcoins but i think it will be better to go with the first two XRP and Ethereum. I think he who hold these coin for long time will get a huge amount of profit.

Agree. Whenever a bear market comes, it's the perfect opportunity to buy the most prominent altcoins in market cap. Those cryptocurrency projects which deliver constant development and innovation, will most likely survive in the future. That's why, investing within the top 10 cryptocurrencies in market cap, will allow you to preserve your investment for years to come. Of course, one should be aware that altcoins are extremely volatile. However, sometimes that volatility is good to make profit with any altcoin.

What usually drives the prices of any cryptocurrency is the news within mainstream media. Whenever there's positive news, prices will skyrocket. Otherwise, prices will decline until they are in their all-time-lows. Despite this, altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, Ripple, Cardano, and EOS are the best ones for investment purposes due to their persistence in development, community support, and innovation within the blockchain industry.

Nonetheless, if you take the time to analyze the market, and check out the latest news, you'll be able to find the suitable altcoin for your investment. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 05, 2019, 04:33:29 AM
The crypto market are going with the bearish movement that's why it's been a good idea to buy from the bear momentum. Steller and Cardano Both are good altcoins but i think it will be better to go with the first two XRP and Ethereum. I think he who hold these coin for long time will get a huge amount of profit.

not now.
buy bitcoin now. it will bring so much profit until end of year.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
February 02, 2019, 06:31:49 PM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
Yes it's time to buy alts that have a great future and great ideas that it can help the crypto grow and develop. Because as we can see that many projects now that have potential to help the crypto to make better. And it's not to hodl as long we know that alt have great future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 06:19:27 PM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?

it's always time to buy altcoins
Just keep filling you're bag . load you're bag till bull run and enjoy the ride
Activity: 299
February 02, 2019, 03:55:04 PM
Not a bad time to invest. as the market will turn around soon, I think by the beginning of the summer we will see other prices for crypto coins and bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 02, 2019, 02:52:30 PM
In the short-term, this is a good time to buy altcoins to earn a quick profit but in the long-term maybe we need to wait for the trend of bitcoin in next two weeks.
every coin from crypto or altcoin currency has its own advantages and disadvantages and has value or price that is in accordance with the capital that we have in investing with trade if our belief in crypto or altcoin currencies is at the right time to buy and start investing
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 02:29:43 PM
i think we are having the good time to buy more altcoins when the price is still cheap and so many altcoins in the market for you to buy, the higher the chance we can get profit in the future when the market rise higher and when there are more investors get back to the market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 02, 2019, 12:11:18 PM
The big question if they can manage to hold it for a year or more? No doubts for the 2 coins XRP and ETH and also for the top 10 as it surely will have a brighter future than of the other alts. As we continue to the bear season, we might think for a better opportunity of buying but still we remember that only invest which we can afford to loss. 
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
February 02, 2019, 11:51:10 AM
Activity: 350
February 02, 2019, 08:26:26 AM
 I agree with the author but do you really think that we need to hold for a years? It quite long and I think most ALTs can never make it for such a long period.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2019, 07:38:36 AM
What do you think?

as many investors say "invest what you can afford to lose" but gamblers were a risk-taker and will gamble as much as they can in this year, gambler will buy a lot of altcoins in the bearish market because for them its a good discounted sale of almost all the altcoins, once this behavior of them paid off, theyre gonna be driving a lambo next year.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 02, 2019, 07:12:43 AM
I would say that whenever you have some free money just standing somewhere uselessly you could as well use it for some investing. Altcoins are a way to greatly increase your money stacks when you get lucky. But when you make a bad decision with altcoins you greatly up the chances that you will become the bagholder of some useless coin.

This is gambling, because altcoin is a very difficult thing to predict, especially a coin that is just listing on an exchange. When we choose right then we will get a big profit because usually a number of successful altcoins will experience price increases of up to thousands of percent, but remember that many events have even made the price of Altcoin experience terrible dumping. Again, this can be called gambling. The result will only make us rich or poor.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
February 02, 2019, 06:43:32 AM
Now is not the time to buy yet the market is yet to recover any small news crashes it further. Keep your funds safe invest when the market cycle changes for now it's in waves nothing is certain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
February 02, 2019, 05:52:01 AM
I would say that whenever you have some free money just standing somewhere uselessly you could as well use it for some investing. Altcoins are a way to greatly increase your money stacks when you get lucky. But when you make a bad decision with altcoins you greatly up the chances that you will become the bagholder of some useless coin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
February 02, 2019, 05:28:22 AM
It's hard to know if now is the best time to invest, as we know that the market conditions are still red so that if we buy then this is like gambling, not necessarily tomorrow or the day after the coins we buy are more expensive.
Of course, now it is very difficult to distinguish whether this is the best time to buy altcoin or not because the market does not give us any signs of recovery, almost just a red, negativity and slow movements create a very sad and frightening atmosphere, investing at this time is really a gamble. However, if we are an investor and a trader who has known this market early, we can analyze and consider investing a small amount of money when the value of altcoin almost very cheap, if we miss this opportunity, we will regret it but if we invest too much, it will be dangerous, so we should definitely only invest a little, it will make our psychology comfortable
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 04:28:09 AM
It depends on how much you are willing to risk, because it definitely can go lower than this and you can lose a lot short term atleast
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 02, 2019, 03:50:16 AM
The Crypto market is still in low conditions like Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP is also very low. And if you invest, I hope you can have coins that have great potential like that coin. But in investing you also have to be patient because the market is not yet stable.
Pages:
Jump to: