Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 18. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 10:56:48 AM
This is the goal of the project. This is his result, which must be understood and accepted. If the project does not yet have a product, then this is also not very scary, because everything will turn out in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 10:48:23 AM
Yes. There are 4 key metrics for good and successful ICO. The product is the first standard you always need to check before investing in an ICO. It’s good if they have a working product already but it’s also okay if they have just a vision written down in an excellent whitepaper, but you need to make sure that it makes sense for it to run in the blockchain / in a decentralized way. The other factors are the team, their metrics, and their marketing strategy. All these considered, guaranteed an ICO will be deemed successful in the future, like Bitrus and Files.FM.
I do believe that the product is the foundation of the project without it the whole project will fall under scam and fraud category on investor's view. I don't know if its just me, I am having hard time looking for a good ICO these days.
Product is the key to success on all blockchain projects, however, some ICO is not really into making innovations but rather running things for money. Try to also research about my recent studied ICO which is the Bitrus and Files.FM, you can look for them on ico rating sites.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
April 02, 2019, 10:36:23 AM
Yes. There are 4 key metrics for good and successful ICO. The product is the first standard you always need to check before investing in an ICO. It’s good if they have a working product already but it’s also okay if they have just a vision written down in an excellent whitepaper, but you need to make sure that it makes sense for it to run in the blockchain / in a decentralized way. The other factors are the team, their metrics, and their marketing strategy. All these considered, guaranteed an ICO will be deemed successful in the future, like Bitrus and Files.FM.
I do believe that the product is the foundation of the project without it the whole project will fall under scam and fraud category on investor's view. I don't know if its just me, I am having hard time looking for a good ICO these days.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
April 02, 2019, 10:07:33 AM
Ofcourse! A coin is nothing if there is no working product. Everytime there is a new ico, 1st thing i look at is if they have a working product or planning to launch soon. Product is one of the proof that the team is really serious on their project.
I think that planning of product launch in the near future is not an indicator of project success. this is just an excuse for raising money
At least the product will give you a lot of hopes. there was a lot of platforms can't even create an MVP. the product is really important because investors are investing their money to see the product to be adopted and they can get the advantage from there.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
April 02, 2019, 09:42:55 AM
One of the most important index to know a successful project is by the workability of its products or services. The demand for the token will be tied to the service of which the tokens are used as a means of payment. For a project to assure investors of higher returns, it's imperative that a working product is established.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
April 02, 2019, 08:44:07 AM
Ofcourse! A coin is nothing if there is no working product. Everytime there is a new ico, 1st thing i look at is if they have a working product or planning to launch soon. Product is one of the proof that the team is really serious on their project.
I think that planning of product launch in the near future is not an indicator of project success. this is just an excuse for raising money
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 08:30:01 AM
There are two factors that are more important as anything else in the ICOs industry. The first aspect is the quality of team members and developers and their decisions. The second aspect is the working product that these people are releasing on the market.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
April 02, 2019, 05:38:33 AM
Activity: 645
April 02, 2019, 05:26:49 AM
 Grin The project is done not for the sake of a coin but for the sake of a product. There is a product and there is a coin. So without a product, all the coins are worth nothing. As soon as the project has a hitch in the development of all its coins lose their price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 02, 2019, 05:24:47 AM
every month I choose the companies for work, first of all I look at a ready-made product, I consider it an important point as the team of the company already made efforts without attraction of financial resources, and I view it as a good sign.
If the project already has its own finished product, it is very good, because the developers have already made efforts and will further develop and improve their project in the market. It is worth investing in such projects
If the product is finished then the team only need to update and upgrade their product. Also the product must be a good one because investors will look into it before they invest their money to the product and project. Product is really important for a project. It will determine is the investor will invest or not.
Activity: 413
April 02, 2019, 05:17:42 AM
The product is the key to success. If there is a product the price rises immediately. If there is a bull the project takes off. Many reasons why you need a product for success. If you have it, investors will immediately invest in your project knowing that soon everything will go to the top.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
April 02, 2019, 05:07:34 AM
of course the product will be very important for the journey of a project.
with products we can be more confident to explain the advantages and disadvantages of the product so that consumers understand it.
with products, it may be easier to carry out the project's vision and mission so that it is likely to succeed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 03:36:41 AM
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 31, 2019, 01:23:25 PM
every month I choose the companies for work, first of all I look at a ready-made product, I consider it an important point as the team of the company already made efforts without attraction of financial resources, and I view it as a good sign.
If the project already has its own finished product, it is very good, because the developers have already made efforts and will further develop and improve their project in the market. It is worth investing in such projects
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
March 31, 2019, 12:14:26 PM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 24, 2019, 06:36:55 PM
Product is one of the important things in a project. With the product, of course, will make demand created. So from that the product in a project must be so that the project can grow again in the future. If the project without a product can be said, the project will be slow to develop and the project may die.

I partially agree here, because projects without a product can shoot much stronger. If this is a very promising and important project, then when it launches the product the growth impulse will be very strong and you can earn a lot!
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 24, 2019, 09:46:58 AM
Product is one of the important things in a project. With the product, of course, will make demand created. So from that the product in a project must be so that the project can grow again in the future. If the project without a product can be said, the project will be slow to develop and the project may die.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
March 24, 2019, 09:33:54 AM
Practically no project has a real product and real application. New projects differ from old ones only in popularity among users. No one has special technological differences. Industry needs new ideas and new technologies. I was recently amazed by the ideas of the developer of the project Sound Money Coin. The guy is really well done!
Activity: 286
March 24, 2019, 09:20:53 AM
Even the project is good butif its product is not good its useless because the most needed on the project is the product this is the investors and promoters will look for .And the product wull be the one to connect to community and so serve so the project will be payed back so investors too will have a profits.
Activity: 644
March 24, 2019, 07:42:50 AM
It is the most important because how you'll have a good product idea,depends on so it will continue to grow and be accepted by society,understanding what the key thing is that the days of ' 17,when any thing immediately strelyala passed,and now many of the projects give the money very soon,and Lochem case all Blo are well,look for 18-19 years now,the unit projects in the black,the rest are all in the chart
Pages:
Jump to: