Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 20. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
March 21, 2019, 03:49:07 PM
Yes of course because if a certain project has a working project we know that they are experienced and serious on making this product better and continue the development in long-term period of time. If a project has a working product and they conducted an ICO they are likely to succeed.

Yes right, this is to ensure that the project can last for the long term, if there are no products, investors are worried because of the devs. can run (scam) at any time.
The product of most of the current projects is not available and but most of them in high places. When you invest in new ICO, it is important to see what will their main goals and products they will release. But most of those products are intended for the developing world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 21, 2019, 03:41:06 PM
The product of a project is very important
It provides a guessable insight into the future value of such token and will determine its sustainable strength in price after being listed in exchange platforms

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
March 21, 2019, 03:39:24 PM
For sure it’s important, especially when we think about the current market situation.. everyone is looking for solid projects to invest in. So the product is one of the things that shows the quality of a project.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 21, 2019, 03:38:52 PM
As a investors of the project yes it is good to have products in one project or have other source of income so that's the project will grow.
But not only the products I looking for but also the potential to grow or become big the projectin the future once I investing to their project. But it doesn't mean if the project have no products it's not potential it depends of the unique and the useful of the project to the people.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 21, 2019, 03:34:04 PM
Some projects are already in beta mode before conducting an ICO which is a big step to attract many investors they usually test it before investing so that they will know in the future how it will become effective once the final product already finished and delivered to potential users.     

It is the right way in my opinion to have something to show to your investors before you ask them for their money.
they simply pass the time when it was possible to collect millions of dollars, under the idea that was not supported by anything, and even now the market is not in its best condition, investors are testing everything very hard and are not being thrown by money.

The market seems to be a bit confused. Nobody really knows what's right or wrong and what's expensive and cheap. Experts claim to have found a model and that fails again.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 21, 2019, 02:09:59 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

The finished product very well characterizes the development team and their goals. This means that they are at least not scammers and will not run away with your money. However, it is worth exploring their product, it must have the potential to make a profit. After all, if profits are not your tokens will not grow in value, but will fall in value immediately after the project enters the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 21, 2019, 01:59:57 PM
As for me, the product is the most important in the project. And I choose only those projects whose product I consider very promising. But unfortunately, there are very few quality and interesting projects now.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
March 21, 2019, 01:58:49 PM
The finished product is really very important for each ico, as it shows that the team is serious about the business and has already made its own personal expenses for the realization of its product. Investors usually treat such ico more loyally, since it is better to invest in a finished product than to make investments when there is no product yet. Just want to note the fact that ico with the finished product almost always achieve success. But do not forget to pay attention to the field of activity of this product, since not every product can be eventually claimed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 21, 2019, 01:50:11 PM
If there is a test version of the product, then this is already very cool and investors understand that you need to complete this project and you will definitely complete it, because you understand how much time you have already spent on developing a test product.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 21, 2019, 09:24:37 AM
many project fail at the end, they can't show the investor the product on their project
their whitepaper just for attract investor but the real they dont do anything
that why real product is something that important to give trust on investor
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
March 21, 2019, 09:19:33 AM
of course product for a project is really important
real product is important especially for investor to give them confident to you project
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 21, 2019, 09:11:44 AM
Presence of products will increase investor confidence and the possibility of achieving hardcap will be easier and I've seen it in several ICOs that they already have products
It may increase investor confidence in the project when they have a clear product but it is only to some extent, it is not a major factor for investors to decide to invest in a project, what investors need are clear numbers, plans that can be successful and the attraction of the project to the community. If the project cannot bring data to satisfy investors, even if the project has products, investors will also refuse to participate, potential is all, product is not the key to choice
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 21, 2019, 07:48:24 AM
Some projects are already in beta mode before conducting an ICO which is a big step to attract many investors they usually test it before investing so that they will know in the future how it will become effective once the final product already finished and delivered to potential users.     

It is the right way in my opinion to have something to show to your investors before you ask them for their money.
they simply pass the time when it was possible to collect millions of dollars, under the idea that was not supported by anything, and even now the market is not in its best condition, investors are testing everything very hard and are not being thrown by money.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 21, 2019, 07:33:30 AM

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
March 21, 2019, 04:48:11 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 21, 2019, 04:06:30 AM
Real use cases or products are very important for every projects. Without a product,  a project is useless.  I have experienced many occasions where some project went down because of no real use. Projects like acorn which just announced its closure because it has no use case and has been built on lies
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 21, 2019, 04:00:58 AM
of course, because with real or ready-to-use products can bring ico to success because investors will prefer investment in something tangible. there are lots of ico out there which only have a concept without having a product after ico is finished
working product will make investors to stay in this project or not.most of them waiting developers team launched MVP.product deliver could make investors confidence to hold their token/coins.and this is the only they waiting for.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 21, 2019, 04:00:50 AM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
For a project to survive, it is a must for it to have a product readily on ground. That alone will make investors to trust that project as it also adds to the genuine intention of the team.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 21, 2019, 03:57:20 AM
Presence of products will increase investor confidence and the possibility of achieving hardcap will be easier and I've seen it in several ICOs that they already have products
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
March 21, 2019, 03:44:04 AM

It is more important about how is the products going to be mass adopted and used by other peoples.
A good marketing strategy will be needed to reach peoples so they know about the product.
That should be the aim of success ICO after their conclude the main sale.
Pages:
Jump to: