Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 27. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
March 10, 2019, 08:31:36 PM
The product is most important part of any project because the community the hype and the marketing can only take them so far it is the product that will determine if the project will be a success or not.
Projects even with the best thing and best community I don't have the perfect product will never be successful in the cryptocurrency world so the product has to be appealing and it also has to be achievable
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 07:59:22 PM
Investing in an ICO that the project already has a working product is more reliable and safe because you are sure the project is definitely going to stay irrespective of reaching softcap or not

true! i found it very interesting if a start-up project already develop their own platform because once the product is launch then it will pull the demand for their own coin so i like participating on project like this.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 07:22:29 PM
Investing in an ICO that the project already has a working product is more reliable and safe because you are sure the project is definitely going to stay irrespective of reaching softcap or not
This product is very important in a project so that it can convince what will be advertised and can know the weaknesses and strengths of the project so that people will be more confident and understand what will be done on a project.
if there is no product the project may be difficult to work because the product is also very important.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 07:16:51 PM
Yes, nowadays it matters a lot owing to the number of scam projects now. So for me, I will go for projects with working products because the team or developers will not allow their platform or image to be tarnished
Activity: 560
March 10, 2019, 06:48:51 PM
Activity: 574
March 10, 2019, 06:40:44 PM
Yes I think so. In fact I think that is the most important part of the project and take note that its not just a product, it should be a working product, functional and useful. Its one way of ensuring the trust of investors and attracting more supporters.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 10, 2019, 06:35:24 PM
The finished product shows investors that the project is not a fake and investors can also see what they give money for. I think the finished product is very important for the ICO.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
March 10, 2019, 05:50:31 PM

i think having a finished product that can be shown helps a project a lot and increases the interest of potential investors and the funds that can be raised, having a product can make the difference between the success and failure of a ico/sto...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 10, 2019, 04:17:43 PM
Of course, it is important because a project that does not have a product and pours water into the ears of investors. Such a project will not bring anything good think for yourself there have already been a lot of them and where are they? They are no more!
Activity: 260
March 10, 2019, 03:37:39 PM
Of course it's very important for an ICO. For me I always looking for an ICO which contains some specific requirements, one of them is ICO should have at least Alpha or Demo version of product before ICO starting.
Actually, I think most of ICOs out there just talk about their concepts without any product developments, if they really want to make their ICO seriously, they will not be that hurry, they should work on product first.
I think your point is clear. To add my view on what you have said, that is, because the project do not have product many investors are not convinced to invest in the project because they do not see the future it the project and the Ico will find it very difficult to achieve hardcap. In this case the project become shit or dead
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 10, 2019, 03:15:04 PM
The product is considered as one of the most important things in any ICO project. A project without a real product can't succeed in my opinion, and it hasn't any potential. Also, the product will motivate the investors, because they will become more confidents about the future of the project and its development.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
March 10, 2019, 03:07:05 PM
Product should not matter too much. What is important in my opinion is the idea and well laid out plan. A Project has to be viable whether it has a product or not.  I have seen lots of projects with products that turn out useless or dead .
Activity: 350
March 10, 2019, 02:58:55 PM
This clearly shows the success of the project. Now for investors it is very important that the project really has a product. I think that now it will definitely attract more investments. Now many projects really have the possibility of products.
If we consider 2016 and 2017, many investors did not pay attention to the availability of the finished product in certain projects and therefore the cryptocurrency market increased its capitalization without any problems. But today the situation has changed and investors are becoming much more selective in their priorities and choices.
Activity: 560
March 10, 2019, 02:23:45 PM
This clearly shows the success of the project. Now for investors it is very important that the project really has a product. I think that now it will definitely attract more investments. Now many projects really have the possibility of products.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 10, 2019, 09:15:45 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

I think that if ICO conducts a project that already has a finished product or sample, then this project has a chance to collect the required amount of investment ten times higher than other projects.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
March 10, 2019, 08:53:41 AM
The product is one of the things that defines a project especially in the cryptocurrency, you have something to offer to the community, but the product will not reach a wide audience if they do not have a good marketing strategy, that is why the project needs bounty hunters or affiliate marketing, these two things are very important.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 10, 2019, 08:38:32 AM
I believe that marketing is much more important for every project rather than a product. You can have several products that are really great, but if you would not invest enough money into marketing, you do not collect enough funds.
copper member
Activity: 210
March 10, 2019, 08:35:56 AM
I cannot imagine something that can be more important for a project than a working product. A lot of ICOs are starting their token sales even without MVP and they are most likely to fail or even to end as a scam.
Activity: 190
March 10, 2019, 08:14:00 AM
For investors and for bounty promoters yes its important because it is one of the best way to attract investors to invest on the ico projects. if the ico has no product then it maybe a scam, so one of the important thing in ico is the product.
Activity: 472
March 10, 2019, 07:55:35 AM
Product is very important for any ICO projects to survive and thrive in future. If the product is not good then the project have got more chance to fail sooner or later.
Pages:
Jump to: