Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 28. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 07:42:54 AM
Naturally important, it is better to invest in a finished product that people know and use. and not in a project that has only plans to do something, but after collecting money, they will not do anything.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 07:22:31 PM
I think a good product is a very important thing for a good project because after the ICO is ended and the coins start trading on the exchange, it is the product that will dictate demand for the coins. Product is also important for a good project to last long and survive.

I agree without good product. The project will die or it's supporter won't be please with them. Developing it thru months and years is very important. They won't survive the crypto without it .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 09, 2019, 06:29:31 PM
Of course product is important because it will pull the real use-case of their coin/token to increase the demand and gain its true value. This is one of the reason why many projects failed because they can't deliver the product.
Today, most of the currencies in the market still do not ''deliver'' the product, but can survive. 
The product is definitely an important factor. The first thing that attracts attention in the project is the product and then whether there is a team that can fulfill it.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 09, 2019, 06:24:49 PM
Of course product is important because it will pull the real use-case of their coin/token to increase the demand and gain its true value. This is one of the reason why many projects failed because they can't deliver the product.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 09, 2019, 06:20:19 PM
I think a good product is a very important thing for a good project because after the ICO is ended and the coins start trading on the exchange, it is the product that will dictate demand for the coins. Product is also important for a good project to last long and survive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 07:02:55 PM
Well, of course for the long existence of the project need a good product , and I think in this market of course the product is very important to raise good money during the ico !
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
February 27, 2019, 12:41:18 PM
yes of course it is very important for the ICO because it can attract investors, many will invest and once the coin listed in exchange surely the price of the coin will rise.
Activity: 504
February 22, 2019, 07:27:03 AM
The finished product plays an important role in the ICO. If the product is not claimed, no matter how innovative the idea, the project will fail. Thus, your investment will be unsuccessful.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 22, 2019, 06:57:02 AM
I believe that it is very important, as people need to understand what they are investing their money in.
Activity: 1344
February 20, 2019, 04:01:27 PM
Most projects don't even have any product. Everything is based on promises, in words that is why so many projects are fraudulent.
Activity: 490
February 20, 2019, 03:43:18 PM
I like to invest in ICOs and the main aspect that influences my investment decision is the product development level. If a project can provide a working product, even before the main token generation event begins, this is the most promising one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 03:39:18 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I think at the moment, certainly an important product , but it does not mean that the product can collect good money , I think when the bull market then almost all projects gather hard cap , and now even few of the projects collects large funds
Activity: 672
February 20, 2019, 01:03:41 PM
This is true and I do not understand how people still do not understand this. I see that today people are trying to use it. I see that today cryptocurrencies still have real opportunities with respect to fiat. But the product is important.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 19, 2019, 06:33:26 PM
The most important thing in the adventure of creating a new crypto currency is the product. Why. Because people invest in the product. Nobody supports the idea that they don't like it. Then comes the development team quality and roadmap. Without reading the white page, you will not know about the project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 31, 2019, 03:47:15 AM
The finished product for any project .. gives an advantage over the other, but not the most important part. I think that there are projects ICO and without a finished product that is attractive for investments, I also believe that transparency and a clear understanding are equally important for any project.
Activity: 443
January 29, 2019, 10:07:34 PM
I think it also includes things that can make a project go forward in marketing, because with good products projects can easily introduce their altcoins to investors and make them interested in contributing. on the other hand altcoin is also threatened by investors who manipulate the market, who can drop their prices which makes the project not well developed after being listed on the stock exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
January 29, 2019, 09:56:43 PM
i agree on most masses said  . product is important but its pretty useless if the devs wont continue to work on the project or to their products  .  that is the pit fall of most companies . they are being outdated . we all know that we our selves or humans rather ,  dont like the same stuff over and over again  . we all want something new every now and then  .  
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 29, 2019, 09:45:38 PM
Yes! Product is very important to the project or ICO so that people could determine if the project is really worth investing. Unlike Bitcoin which is the source of why crypto currency exist, the other crypto currency and other coins than want to be a crypto currency will now need a commodities that are feasible to the masses so that they could attract more people to invest or else, no one will patronize their projects.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 29, 2019, 08:10:10 PM
I think with the rate of scam projects and ICOs on the increase, that product is a good requirements for an ICO. Not just any product but a standard product, because substandard products will not deliver.
Before I decide to invest in any project or ICOs product is the not thing I look out for after the team because it is what will create demand for the project.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 29, 2019, 08:07:01 PM
The product for me is the most important part of any blockchain project. The product is what the investors before and it is what the users will use if the product is not up to standard the project will most likely fail but when the product of a blockchain project is up to standard and all the team delivers on the set milestone then the community itself will push the project to great height.
Pages:
Jump to: