Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 64. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:24:04 AM
Of course it is. The product is the most important factor in making an investment decision. If the project has a working product, you should pay attention to it. At the moment, more than half of all ICO projects don't have any product at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 26, 2018, 07:21:49 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?
Its more like support the token and the projects goal.
its more appropriate now to have a project, to explain to investors.
that support a project is not just buying a simple token.
but actually helping a project goal to be successful.
its way more better than asking anybody to buy their token. and turns out to be a hell of a scam.
but its not actually a basis of making a project Not a Scam.
but i think making product for an ico project, is okay and deserves supporting
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 07:18:22 AM
It is very important especially to the investors, if they dont have this product, thus anyone have the courage to invest? it`s a big NO, right? so it is better to have the product along with the ICO.
Activity: 69
August 26, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
Of course, the product is the main factor.No investor would invest in simple ideas.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
Obviously it's essential for an ICO. For me I continually searching for an ICO which contains some particular prerequisites, one of them is ICO ought to have in any event Alpha or Demo adaptation of item before ICO beginning.
In reality, I consider most ICOs out there simply discuss their ideas with no item improvements, on the off chance that they truly need to make their ICO genuinely, they won't be that rush, they should take a shot at item first.
Activity: 87
August 26, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
I think it is very important. Investors feel more secured and confident when there is a product. 

of course this is so,the finished product is a kind of demo version,investors will be more willing to trust the projects with the finished product.
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 01:16:23 AM
If for me of course important. because a project with the products that clearly will be more serious look. and this can be very reassuring for investors. It is not uncommon for these projects will be successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 01:10:25 AM
The product is really very important and valuable. This is a product that basically attracts the attention of potential investors. Basically, projects with products prove their value and legitimacy. Investors are likely to go with projects with products to really learn how they will work and how useful they are.
Activity: 123
August 25, 2018, 07:13:12 PM
I think this is very attractive for investors, since a ready product gives a clear indication that it is a real ICO that is under development, of course this does not guarantee that it will not be a scam, but if it gives much more confidence than an ICO that does not have a ready product, of course, it has to be accompanied by a reliable team and a constant development of the project.
Activity: 532
August 25, 2018, 07:08:31 PM
The finished product is one of the most important indicators for the ICO. If you see a finished product, then you can evaluate it and besides if the project has a finished product it shows that the management is aimed at achieving results, and not only a profit.
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 06:25:10 PM
The finished product is the most important thing for the ICO project. Now many ICO projects collect a lot of money for an idea that they can not realize and this does not lead to anything good. Therefore, it is better to invest in ICO projects with ready-made MVP.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 06:17:18 PM
of course the product is very important in ICO, because that is what makes investors interested in investing, but not only that, in an ico, the team profile and who they work with are also very important
Activity: 114
August 25, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
Yes of course If there is a finished product, this already serves as a certain guarantee that the project will work and its team is not scammers.of Tokens.
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 05:29:20 PM
Whether a project should have a product or not depends on what the project is aimed at and the contents of the whitepapers. There are series of projects with products that fail and there are lots with no product and they still turn out to be successful.
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
 More patrons trust a project that has product that comes with it. Along with the product is the individual creator who should be trustworthy.
Activity: 406
August 25, 2018, 04:08:57 PM
Surely the ready product it’s a main part of future luck. If investors see a useful and working project they will be ready to keep him. I think soon ICO will be to get money without ready product.
Activity: 103
August 25, 2018, 08:43:02 AM
A good working product would be the key to the success of  ICOs, good working product/services is  must have if you are joining ICOs because that will be the reason why most of the investors will join the bounty campaign,which are going to be the reason why these ICOs will be well known in our community
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
One of the things i look out for in every good project is the product. Sometimes, i just wonder with some kinds of projects that come to the space these day. So many of them do not have any feasible product and some who claim to have products, will at some points quit. The reason still is because their product are not feasible. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to research into every project and ensure that they have good products that can be used.
Activity: 82
August 24, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product a real thing
Activity: 78
August 24, 2018, 05:22:42 PM
I think it is very important. Investors feel more secured and confident when there is a product. 
Pages:
Jump to: