Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 87. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 01:52:46 PM
I think the ICO in a project that most make investors interested is the product of ICO. This product is very important because a lot of people before you follow ICO or investment first thing seen is the product. Because if this product is very good and the market is very potential for development will certainly be much better.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
Product is really very important. As for me if the project has the working product, at least something like beta-version, this makes the project more trusted. I pay attention to this point. Especially if the technical side of it is shown in the White Paper and you understand how it is going to work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:37:50 PM
what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future
Activity: 136
July 27, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
I think not always the availability of a product is important.  There are successful companies that started without a product.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
It seems to me that if the company has a product, then in future it will be more people to invest in such a company.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 27, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
Yes it is very important for a long term.

But for short term, the most important thing is unfortunately, hype.
copper member
Activity: 12
July 27, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
That is true that it depends on the project, but having a full product or something to show that actually works is very valuable, in my opinion. It feels like 98% (randomly pulled number) of projects don't have a working product so to have a working product will definitely set you apart from everyone else.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
I think it all depends on the company and the project.  If the project is promising, then you can take a chance and invest some money in such a company.
Activity: 37
July 27, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
Truly its essential generally some enlisted association and working item . There is heaps of ICO's ae thinking of procedures just its especially unsafe . In any case, there is heaps of idea prevailing upon working items . Some ICO's in the wake of gathering store they are not full filling the guide systems.
Activity: 294
July 27, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
Yes of course a product is a huge factor for the project. Imagine if you already have a working product and you are just utilizing the block chain or a crypto to just further and enhance your business.
Activity: 39
July 27, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
Yes,product is very important in one project. How can they encourage investors if they dont have a product. And some point, we choose that project because we think that their product is so useful to us. Id they have a good product that will helps a lot in cryptocurrency, it will be successful
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

product is really important to create more attentions to the project,,
and product will create new demands with the project,, if the demands come,, thats mean the price will increase my friend
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:27:34 AM
yes, because it can be a proof that they are actually serious with their project, less likely to be suspected as a scam project, and definitely will attract more investors.
and on the other hand, it will help the project developers a lot too, because their early working product can be used to get a feedback, so they can improve their product development in the future.
Activity: 630
July 26, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
certainly, the product of later will also be a reason for investors to determine the selection. by having a good product and certainly classy will could make investors confident to join in it. the quality of a product will provide a high enough influence on the development of ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 26, 2018, 06:08:17 PM
I think it's a very good point if ICO has already a working product before crowdsale, it's not essential but it's a better advantage compared to competitors
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 26, 2018, 06:04:57 PM
In most cases yes, same as WPP Energy they are already in the field of producing renewable of energy before blockchain is introduce. Their products are highly competitive that makes Energy consuming cheap and more efficient to current Power Plants that are existing today. For me Product ensures that ICO will be a success because they offer an actual Project compare to just an idea!
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
July 26, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
Not always the finished product is an indicator of good ico. After all, if you already have a working product, why are you collecting money? I agree that the developers should not start the ico with empty hands, but they must have a clear understanding of why they need the money and how they are going to invest in the development of the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
And why then create a project, if you ask such a question. The project always needs a product to attract a flow of money. Without a product you will not go far, or rather you will not move from a place.
Activity: 94
July 26, 2018, 04:35:42 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I also think that the product is important for the company.  And now when a lot of scam projects I would not venture to invest in a company without a product.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
Of course, the products for the company plays a very important role. But even more important is speculation. The price can be inflated artificially.
Pages:
Jump to: