Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 90. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 24, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
I think it is the most important thing. Even if the team is not so famous but a product is good I will more believe this project.
i disagree with your statement about team and product. both of this is important. if the project have a product but the team is not good or not famous i think investor not interested with the project. and it same with team, if the project have a good and solid team but not have a product in their ICO i think this project will not worth it. so both of this is very important

Yes, A solid team and project is good investors will surely invest but in the long run if the project has no use evebtually price will go down and investors will pull out there investment unlike a solid team, solid project and with a product it will surely lure investors to invest in a product that has use in the community or for individual. So for me product is one of what investors are lookibg into before investing.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
July 24, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
I think it is the most important thing. Even if the team is not so famous but a product is good I will more believe this project.
i disagree with your statement about team and product. both of this is important. if the project have a product but the team is not good or not famous i think investor not interested with the project. and it same with team, if the project have a good and solid team but not have a product in their ICO i think this project will not worth it. so both of this is very important
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 04:17:32 PM
Yes, a real product is very important for the ICO project in terms of whether it will achieve its results, or not. As far as I know, investors are primarily interested in the question of whether there is an already developed finished product in the ICO project or at least a product that is close to its completion. This indicates that the ICO team is not fraudulent, really working on the project, has achieved certain results, and therefore deserves to invest in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 04:03:15 PM
Yes, I think that the product is the most critical part of a project. You may not agree with my point of view, but I don't think there is a good product for a project. Maybe this project is deceiving.

This is not true. There are many professional teams with a good idea but they do not have money to develop a product so they go out on the ICO.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:46:01 PM
It's always better to have something ready to show. Even if you have a very rudimentary product, it will show investors and potentially interested participants that you are working towards some product and that you are making progress. If you have many ideas but never sit down to get the work done, you will have nothing to show for your project. Putting in the time and effort to make some sort of product is very important, especially if you want people to take your project seriously. If you care about your project, you will want to create a product anyway so why not start now?
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
July 24, 2018, 12:37:23 PM
It is the most important thing, after all, none is willing to spend money in vain or without basis, the already working projects can definitely increase the trust that the whole team gives to the people willing to invest.

Absolutely agree. It is better to invest in project which has already something to offer you. And you can test this thing, see if it gonna work. But it doesn’t mean I would invest only in projects with ready product.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 12:32:35 PM
There are many opinions on this topic. Here are talking about ICOs projects. So I have two answers to this question. My first statement is no you don’t need any products to launch an icos project you only need a good idea and a good marketplace to launch the icos project. You know idea is everything. without it you cant be successful.
Now my second answer is before launching any icos projects products are something which people have to believe in it nothing more than that. So its a very good idea to use a product to catch the market and make a good profit but 1st of all create a good idea which cant be beaten by anyone and which will be more beneficial for people who use it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
July 23, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Definitely it is important, though most projects nowadays do not have a ready product, so investors put their money literally into promises.
Of course I understand that development of a product requires financial support, but there should be at least a demo that would demonstrate the skills of the project team.
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
Yes but not only the product everything is important specially the community and the team , Because the product wont work without this , But product also is very important most of the investor look at the products .
Activity: 406
July 23, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

A finish product of a project is good indication that the company is heading towards a very successful event in the future and also it will affect the exchange market as it will have a lots of buyer of the token and the price of it will also increase. With this, a lots of buyer will happen and holders too because the token now has a potential with its finish product.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
Well, as regards that, the product is quite important, buh these days people don't focus on the product any longer... What people look out for now is what d value dier coin can buy, people are  after d hype... Dats just d truth
Activity: 406
July 23, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
Undoubtedly, the finished product causes us, as an investor, confidence. I always try to choose such projects where there is already either a beta version or a ready-made product that requires only a small investment for further growth. I also like to participate in such projects that have a history and they are not ephemeral.
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 06:18:45 AM
As for me, the product is the most important. When tou invest in ICO, firstly you see whitepaper, idea and product. Of cousre. there are some projects which reach a lot of money with no idea. It's awesome I think.
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 05:23:21 AM
Product is important for the project.  If its just an idea and people try to raise funds for it , then it would be very hard to convince a pragmatic person to invest in them. Though ICO madness says otherwise where projects with no prototype have raised millions of dollars. These all scams hurts my mind and dupe people of their hard earned money.
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 05:04:31 AM
The product is important for the project. The two must be compatible and strong. Some projects are bad and exploding.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 04:16:56 AM
I think that's right, like my Buddy project, when I researched it, it's a great product for the future. That is why Buddy is highly regarded
Activity: 175
July 23, 2018, 04:16:31 AM
Ofcourse product is important in one company they serve also as foundation of one company it gives the company a promotion to their team and it is the one who promote the success of one cmpany in the business sector.also it will attract investor to invest in one cmpany especially if one product is successfull.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
I think that the product does not guarantee that the project will be of high quality. I have seen projects with a finished product that brought great losses to investors.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
I think the product is important for the company, because without a product the company has few chances to succeed.  And therefore it is better to invest in the company with the product.
Pages:
Jump to: