Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 23. (Read 10179 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 02:52:12 AM
Of course, it is.. God gave us life for us to enjoy it. As they say, life is beautiful as long as you live. Obstacles and struggles in life are part of it; it would be boring if theres no such things. So, don't stress yourself in thinking how hard life is.. Instead, live your life to the fullest! Do the things you didn't do yet.. Visit the place you wanna visit. Go out in your comfort zone! Stop thinking what people will say to you; it's your life anyway! YOLO Grin
Activity: 31
February 12, 2018, 02:25:32 AM
it depends on your thoughts.
I think life is beautiful.
Activity: 87
February 12, 2018, 12:52:30 AM
Yes it is , it is the best gift from God <3
Activity: 23
February 11, 2018, 11:01:59 PM
maybe that's true. if we are in HEALTHY state.
if we are not healthy, can not enjoy our life beautifully and otherwise we are healthy jiga, will be guaranteed beauty of our life.
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
yes,Life is really beautyfull for everyone.Life is god best gift in the world.
Activity: 43
February 10, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
Sometimes beautiful , sometimes bad. Life is really difficult
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 11:36:11 AM
a пoчeмy и нeт, мы жe caми coздaeм вce ycлoвия, ecли чтo-тo нe нpaвитcя нaдo мeнять cкopee
Activity: 222
Merit: 24
January 24, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
Life is what you make of it, it's beautiful for me no doubt I always see it that way
Activity: 34
January 24, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
yes it is true life is beautiful, our life is not dependent on what happened. But more to how to react. In any case, under any circumstances.
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
From what i experience... NO.. life just too ugly and cruel ... Too many unfair thing happen in this world...
Activity: 126
January 24, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Of course it is, especially when your parents and friends are healthy and happy) it`s enough to be the happiest man in the world
Activity: 39
January 23, 2018, 10:48:20 PM
The chances given by God in you to live in this world is a gift and all happenings may good or bad is the design of it to make it beautiiful. Smiley
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

I really agree with your statement  Smiley
Life is beautiful or not, it's depend to our mind and how to we enjoy our life. If we always negative thingking and don't thankful to our life, i think our life will become worst. We musn't envy and complain with another's life, because before we born in this world, God has already to arrange our life. Because of that we have fate in our life that can't be changed by everyone. But if there is a will, there is a way. If we always grateful with everything that God give to us, our life will be better and beautiful. We must believe that God never give a problem without human's ability to handle it. God always right and perfect, as a human we just accept the fate that God give to us with effort and believe whoever strives shall succeed.
Activity: 249
January 23, 2018, 08:42:28 PM
life is as beautiful as you allow it to be Wink

heck, i know of some people in terrible conditions, and they're happy, hopeful and working hard at trying to improve their lot, without a complaint...

then i know of some people who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth.. but they are unhappy people who go out of their way to be pathologically miserable.. seeing and seeking out things that are not there in order to feed their own need to feel as if the world is out to get them and they are "oppressed" or worse.. to feel miserable...

life is beautiful... just let it be beautiful, be optimistic and work towards that optimism... and it is Very Happy
Activity: 32
January 23, 2018, 08:41:59 PM
Life is always beautiful you have to be a leader in life and that moves you forward in life.
January 23, 2018, 08:32:29 PM
Smile Grin a little, with friends, relatives, with people smiling to me, and people who happen to meet, although not much. Smile with the happy people to share the joy with them, and to see your heart more happy. Smile with someone who is having a hard time, so that they feel that there is always someone around, and then life is still fun. Grin Grin Grin
January 23, 2018, 08:31:27 PM
Get up early every day to see that today is so beautiful. Sunshine across the path, the clear sound of the new day happy listening, not like the humming noisy car yesterday. And we change. Full of inspiration for a new day. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 222
Merit: 24
January 23, 2018, 08:28:22 PM
Yeah absolutely for me and the experiences I have been involved in, life is way beautiful
Activity: 8
January 23, 2018, 05:47:19 PM
I do not think it's beautiful. Nobody loves me
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
Life is really beautiful. But there will be a situation to make life better. Enjoy life very well. Only fun of life can be found.
life is fun. enjoy it...
Pages:
Jump to: